Operation: Destiny Cuckathon

Operation: Destiny Cuckathon

Target: Steven Bonnell II (Destiny)

Mission specifics: Intercept his daily live streams, Sup Forums agents are to viciously attack target with anti left, far right weaponised memes. Build a wall of spam.

Known weaknesses:
Pepe
The word "cuck"
Kekistanians
Donald Trump
"Racism"
Facts of any kind (i suggest posting national geographic articles in chat)

Rules Of Engagement: Weapons free, fire at will.

Suggested points of attack.
Twitter: twitter.com/OmniDestiny?s=09

Live stream: destiny.gg/

This is not a drill.
This is a well know war criminal who is responsible for the gas attacks on Kekistan in 2015.
I suggest we all start tweeting him Pepe as a peace offering. If he retaliates with violence, we will have to resort to raids.

This man also doesn't believe incest is wrong anf there for fucks his children.

Operational Twitter HQ to add/message twitter.com/Casual_Savage?s=09

-CuntyMcSuperKeK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember Sargon saying in his Destiny Debate that people don't form organized raids online to fuck with people and look at this shit right here LMAO.

Britanny Venti

Bump lets do this faggots lets prepare for a raid in enemy territory.

We must unite

I like this idea. Destiny is an insufferable faggot with a stripper name.

but you're gonna turn Sargon into a fucking liar by raiding the guy he told that internet raids aren't real...

Why would you make sargon a liar?

Spread the word!

Sargon will live.
As far as raids go...
Britanny Venti

you are a stupid fucking faggot. have you not learned of anything with politics? if you attack their beliefs, they go further in the opposite direction, retard.

fucking dumb shits. you gotta drop redpills and ignore the namecalling and hate they spew at you, and keep redpilling. they WILL learn the truth and facts and look it up themselves, especially if you give them the sources, and turn themselves around

Why give this fag the attention that he wants?

I don't care about Sargon one iota.

this is faggotry

pol is not your army
sage

We start with Pepe tweets.
His stream should be open soon enough

How will he live when people trust him to not lie to their fucking face? Seriously, political beliefs aside, you're just destroying his credibility.

Britanny Venti? b-but h-he said people don't get raided... how does she get raided CONSTANTLY??

Why would Sargon do this... just lie to people on the internet?

>oh no itll make sargon look like a liar
fuck him

Who gives a fuck about fucking Sargon? That fucking cuck can go die in a shithole for all I fucking care.

Venti raids
Brang me here

bump

Those arms.

hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

You'd troll a disabled person?

WE NEED TO MAKE HIM DEBATE SAM HYDE

Yes

You are fuckng autistic mate

But the guy Sargon told that "noone organizes raid online" is about to get raided lol.

It's mentioned in the first 30 mins of youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y

How ya'll gon' turn ya Sargon into a liar?

This is now part of the mission

No thanks I believe have better things to do with my time than harass a low viewcount streamer, that's some Sup Forums shit

I think it's hilarious that you guys talk shit about Destiny. You wouldn't say this shit to him in person. He's jacked now because of his workout routine and testosterone injections. Not only that but he wears the sharpest clothes, listens to the chillest music, and btw his girlfriend is banging hot (you virgin losers wouldn't understand). Ya'll are pathetic lol

>Brittany Venti

What the fuck are you talking about you moron? People don't "raid" Venti. She is a failed streamer who tried to shamelessly copy Kaceytron's schtick and pretended to be offended by the people who came to her stream and thought she wasn't acting.

This is so fucking faggy, fuck you faggot OP

Reddit you need to go the fuck away, E-celebrities are fucking faggots and not worth anybody's attention

i want to lick brittany venti's feet

I wish that one day Destiny will hold me down on the floor with his glock to my head and his dick balls deep in my gushing ass while I admit the left is right and the alt right is a bunch of cucks and I will do anything to pleasure my senpai

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in

Welcome aboard reeeeee

If you actually think this post is going to lead to a thread were that actually happens then I have a bridge to sell you

post destiny dick pix pls

How much for the bridge?

That is the most normie fucking I thing I have ever fucking read ever you fucking autistic nigger reddit lover nigger using a fucking name where the fuck do you think you are you autistic FUCKING NIGGER THIS IS MAKING ME SO MAD GET THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD holy fuck you nigger

Sargon is a fucking nigger retard and a liar as well. Fuck him.

it probably is destiny himself
maybe he's bored

Sage dont work if you post a picture famalam

we are anomalys

We are linguistic

We never forgot
We always forgive

Expecto potronum

reddit is worse than shills.

fuck this e-celeb trash. sage.

Destiny uses a tripcode you faggot

>knowing loads of things about destiny
you cuck

Has he debated Jared Taylor yet?

This is not Sup Forums lad, pol is known to work as an army for raids

Eh Sarge I am uh sick.
Yeah that's why I can't put forth effort to fuck with this pedophile.
So eh give him a good old Cucking for me.

This. I was at the club when some privileged white dude started talking shit about affirmative action and Destiny just knocks his ass out cold like dude was sleep for 10 minutes straight. Destiny doesn't fuck around with Drumpkins irl.

You must be new here. This is some shareblue-tier shit.

Stop worshipping a mere man and grow some fucking balls.

Operations HQ is live

is this still happening is he live on stream

He and many of his fans browse here, won't do anything but make him paranoid once he finds out about it if you try something.