Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

sage

>Lol white boyz be shootin up skoolz n sheeeeeit
>Said Tyrone, after dodging serval bullets out his house from rival gang members

>Light
>White
dumb nigger poster

Did these faggots ever consider:

1. That applies just as much to mooslimes and niggers than it does whitey
2. The vast majority of people who dislike L's actor don't dislike him because he's black but because he's, oh, I don't know, fucking terrible as L, and is hands down miscast of the century?

Why lad? OP clearly just wants to make fun of that nigger, you need to learn to distinguish between shills actually saying that and ironic use of it.

I was feeling productive so I made some shitty oc.

I'll just continue to ignore the existence of things I don't like. That works, right?

What black L? L is Asian.

kys

>>>/youtubecomments/

wypipo think water too spicy lmaoooooooo

Whew. Lad.

I hope they keep up the anti white racism. 2018 elections are going to be hilarious.

best part is when they gonna make Attack on Titan in the west and the characters there r legit europeans, except for 1 girl which is supposed to be half asian, cant wait for their ignorant rage then

>California finally gets a red governor
That's how bad it's going to get.

No, when AoT gets GOLDBERGED the entire cast is going to be nignogs just to shut everyone up.

This isn't even banter, it's just an attack on white men. The race war can't come soon enough. Then whites can openly kill blacks while they keep killing each other.

>another dumb cosplay whore
>a white one that talks like a nigger
Hmmmmmmm

Every human in Death Note is japanese.

>japanese
>white
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!

I want to believe

he says this while black privilege exists

He's hapa. Makes his autism only seem more believable.

Light did nothing wrong.

>untermensch are incapable of understanding European aspirations and would much rather eat bananas in their mudhuts
This is why we conquered the world and will one day conquer the stars.
MANIFEST DESTINY!

Das right childrens.

Lite' Yag'Ahme was actually a black brutha till dem evil chinks yellowwashed him. He wuz actually jus' motivated to kill cops with dat magic notebook to make da world a safah place for his niggas.

Dis is not rite!

>Light Yagami
>Yagami
>white

when they're called 'honorary aryans', the 'honorary' part is most significant.

Why you burguers have to ruin everything? Specially all that comes from Nihon's butthole?