Burgers die

Burgers die

Based Burgers

Seems like a good mother. I wish mine were Biblethumping like that when I was a kid.

those verses seem random

Yes. But America will.be. a Muslim country soon

No one fact checks them.

Look them up then user

Respect to the parents for fighting the evil of Islam

This is unacceptable homework

Well they are. You just have to do the mental fuckery to decide if they are to be taken literally or figuratively. Like with everything the Bible says.

i did, they all have to do with God granting you strength.
i would've went with colossians 2:8
>Be careful not to allow anyone to captivate you through an empty, deceitful philosophy that is according to human traditions and the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

let the state choose what your children learn, goyim

Maybe the point of the parent is just

FUCK ISLAM!

Yeah, because Jesus didn't REALLY die on a cross, David didn't REALLY rule over a land, Peter didn't REALLY deny Christ, Simon wasn't REALLY a fisherman...

>the religious knowledge of the modern Brit
>the opinion of the average Brit in regards to Christianity
Sad!

Does god hate figs? or was it symbolic?

>that sheet never came home
Based black man

>muh freedom from religion
>muh separation of church and state

I notice atheists only care about this shit when Christ is involved.

Who said he hates figs?

Kek!

Americans are triggered by education

He smote ... their fig trees. Psalms 105:33
The other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Jeremiah 24:2-3
Thus sayeth the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will ... make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil. Jeremiah 29:17-18
I will destroy ... her fig trees. Hosea 2:12
He hath ... barked my fig tree. Joel 1:7

I'm half-way convinced that many atheists aren't even that, they're just anti-theists and haters of Christ.

>Islam
>Education

True
Its all anti christ

Where does it say that he hates figs? Just because he has destroyed figs and the trees thereof, it doesn't necessarily mean that he hates them. Furthermore, why does it matter to you?

Excatly! Britanon is a fag

Did you not take a world religions class?

Didn't Jesus also randomly snap and cursed a fig tree never to produce again because it didn't have figs while out of season?

Just wanted to know if i should break the first commandment to kill my friend before he goes to work on Sunday. As commanded by the bible.

Exodus 31:14.

Keep you my sabbath: for it is holy unto you: he that shall profane it, shall be put to death: he that shall do my work in it, his soul shall perish out of the midst of his people.

fuck islam and fuck jews

Yes kill him or u will suffer eternal fire u faggot

go the fuck home mohammad

we will never be islamic

christ reigns supreme

Daily reminder that all forms of modernism are basically just fronts for attacking straight while Christian males. Not even kidding, atheists love Muslims for the same reasons feminists do.

Those laws were for the Israelites of the second temple (ie, ca 500BC-33AD), Gentile Christians are not bound by them.

Not even close but shintoism isn't exactly part of our lives

If a parent wrote that in England or German their children would be taken away. This isn't an exaggeration lmao

Just appears like a whiny and insecure christcuck.
>not redpilling your son as you help him with the assignment
>not writing down the 5 true pillars of islam compared to whatever bullshit the teaching material suggests
>not comparing christianity and islam in their beliefs and practices
>not scanning the QR code to listen to the call to prayer, study and analyze it so you can expose islam as the dangerous ideology it is

No. Instead just shelter him from these bad ideas. Our children need safe spaces!

I completely agree. All forms of 'modern' "thought" are direct attacks against Christianity and the natural order of things.

kill him then your self

Checks flag.
Fuck off Merkel! Kys German queer

Oh i am not attacking Christians. I am just confused as to what is to be followed and what not. Tis a confusing read the bible.
So why is Leviticus used against gays then? if it don't apply to gentiles. Only asking in the interest of fairness. I have to give them a fair trial for their sins against god.

There is nothing wrong with being well educated on the enemy.

In what fucking class would that be taught? there is separation of church in state in america. they can't teach ANY religion in a public school.

Did you even read my post?
I'm opposed to this shit as you are but if you think that running away is the solution, you're just one step behind us walking into doom.

Equip your children with the knowledge why Islam is shit. Make them BTFO their teachers. Don't pull them away because you're afraid that they're going to be indoctrinated by a homework assignment. Because they will if you do that since they never learn the counter-arguments.

You all have to admit he has a weird fascination with destroying figs and their trees. Just seems comical to me. Petty even,For a god.

>Why is Leviticus used...
Leviticus gives us an idea of what God would like from people, what His morals are like. He calls homosexuality an abomination. Leviticus is used to demonstrate that God doesn't like homosexuality, but as far as the Leviticus law relating to the matter is concerned, Gentile Christians are not bound by it, it serves merely as an indication as to what God thinks of the matter.

>there is separation of church in state in America
Not in the constitution.

WOW
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHOSE NEURONS ARE ACTIVATED WHEN SEEING THIS IMAGE?

That's goddamn right

I'm a teacher.

I make your students learn about Islam when we study literature that deals with the Iranian Revolution. I squash misconceptions about Muslims promoted by people like Trump.

I teach this thing called empathy for all people.

I see. So he cannot punish Gentile gays then.

homeschool (or private school) your kids if you love them

If it comes down to a civil war with Islam the US would win hands down. Radical Islam has nothing on a pissed off American public, a gun behind every blade of grass and a desensitized family in every house. Hell, Isis scare tactics are sad; hell, stuff a couple of bound, highly religious Islamic fighters into a large domestic pig corpse then sew it up then drop that plump basterd out in the summer heat. Now that would be something to really fear.

I am a single father of a 9 year old gate son. We run from nothing!

>We run from nothing!
Good. Not sure what a gate son is though.

It's important that children learn about Islam. Otherwise they might get the wrong ideas about it. In this day and age it's easy for children to be indoctrinated on the internet by right wing trolls. Our children must not be taught to be intolerant of Islam. If you teach children to be intolerant to their Muslim, there is a greater chance that those children will be driven to groups like ISIS.

>atheists are just antitheists
Exactly. They want your help in removing kebab, then they'll turn on you. The atheist is not your ally in any matter, examples abound from russia to china. The moment they get power churches are burned.

>gate son
Is that a new name for my wifes son?

DONT TRY TO BRAINWASH ME OR MYSON EVER AGAIN

It beings with secular humanism. Namely, the assertion 'we have to save ourselves' demands both collectivism and worship of the creation.

It is a most cleverly disguised evil.

Empathy for people is not the same as speaking truthfully about a religion

I have no problem with Muslims as people, I love them, but I do have a problem with Islam as a religion and as an ideology

You should know better, Mr. Teacher

>Homeschooling
>Willingly make your kids complete social autists

Private schools are the patrician choice, you pleb.

He can, because they are still in their sins. Romans 1 states that homosexual actions are a result of dishonouring God and making a deliberate choice to turn away from him, so God lets them become degenerates. Gentiles are not bound the Levitical Jewish laws, but they are bound by a moral law that God instilled in their hearts. Unless they repent from their homosexual ways and follow Christ, they will be punished, because they went against the natural moral law that God instilled in them.

And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. ... And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. Mark 11:13-14, 20

Muh fig pudding.

Exactly!

Spotted the degenerate

Gate = gifted, advanced, talented

>SCAN QR CODE
ALALAHUUU AACKBARARRRRR
>GET PUT ON WATCHLIST

THIS IS A GOOD PARENT, AMERICANS DONT JUST BEND OVER LIKE YUROPEANS

this is a myth.
look at any study done on homeschooled people about whether or not they turn into weirdos.

but why

gr8b8m8

It all boils down to "I am my own God" "Humans are their own Gods unto themselves". Remember what the snake said in the Garden? Ye shall be as gods...?

Modernism and secular humanism are the fruits of a society buying into Satan's first lie. It is the most dangerous of philosophies.

they actually tend to be more vocal. depends how good the family environment is

>Muh tumblr graph

I have yet to meet anyone homeschooled that wasn't a complete fuck up. Not one. Your meme graphs mean shit to me.

Hell, the fact it even was made is quite telling.

So he repealed 1 law to reapply it later? Seems a little bit weird. but okay. Is their other instances of this?

this actually looks like something they would teach in Britain

I was homeschooled along with my siblings. Some of them turned out normal, but for those of us that are naturally a bit sperg-y by default, homeschooling has a multiplier effect. I'm now a 27 year old virgin, putting aside the 33 year old man I allowed to arrest me the first year of my PhD because 1) I was too shy/socially anxious to say no and 2) I had never had a friend and enjoyed hanging out with him when he wasn't touching me. Homeschooling can destroy a person.

*molest, not arrest

Don't get me started. Its fucking horrible here. That's why i want to learn more and immerse myself. I am sick of it.

there was some way on google to search through only academic papers/studies, i can't remember how to do it, so i can't grab them for you.
every study i've seen (back when i remembered how to look up studies) shows homeschooling has no negative effect on the kids developing social skills.
take this picture of a dog in a dress instead

Both possibilities of your story are a bit fucked up m8.

>Homeschooling can destroy a person.
sounds like you would've been fucked either way.
you didn't have to deal with bullying.

did your parents try to get you involved in things like sports teams or some kind of hobby?

google scholar

No, the moral law has always existed and is unchanging. The Levitical Law, among other functions, simply upheld this natural moral law. And as I said, the Levitical Law was for Israelites, not gentiles. And the Levitical Law wasn't REPEALED, the mandates of the law were FULFILLED through the life, death, and resurrection of Christ.

Damn man. I feel for ya.

I dealt with bullying up through 6th grade until I was expelled from school (threatened to kill a bully). I should correct something, I actually had friends in elementary school just not during/after homeschooling, so sometimes I'm not sure if I could have gotten past middle school and recovered in high school, or if homeschooling just extended the time I have before I an hero.

You misspelled gay

Islam is an evil death cult.

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

This is everything everybody needs to know about Islam.

Oh i see now. So like 2 separate systems of law. Can i ask are we meant to serve Jews? As they are implied to be gods chosen. Forgive me asking but i was not raised with any religion.

>Radical Islam has nothing on a pissed off American public

LMAO

Are you fucking serious?

Americans would capitulate on issues that 'piss them off' if you threatened to take away their local Starbucks. Can't imagine many Americans who would be happy to fly a plane into a building with them still on it.

You live in Denmark for fuck sakes, you have forest daycare and forest schooling, it's closer to homeschooling than to the american common core bullshittery.

Why home school when give them cable tv and free use of degenerate internet?

SS lost WWII
South lost the Civil War
The KKK have been completely neutered
Gay Marriage is legal, get over it
Day of the rope is never you deluded buffoons
Some hicks on the dole during with some flag doesn't change shit just like how white trash tattoos don't change anything either
Where is your God Emperor in your time of need? He's admitted that he's going to let Obamacare run it's course. You're a bunch of cucks lmao

That represents scout sniper, marines are just even more edgy than more the edge lords on here.

>A man in his twenties let himself literally be raped by some skinny academic dweeb

Hahahahaha

He was actually fat and one of my students

I was actually banned from attending the mosque trip in year 7 (age 11-12). I had a habit of asking questions during R.E. that made the teacher uncomfortable (he was a Catholic, I highlighted verses in the Bible that contradicted Catholic-specific practices).