Guys... Take a look at this

Guys... Take a look at this.
Apparently some "consultant for UNICEF, WHO, the Peace Corps, UNDP, and UN-ESCAP and various state and federal governments ranging from Mexico to India and Iran." guy named David Werner is a huge fucking pedophile. He draws naked children and is a naked child art conneseur (much like John Podesta's brother Tony)

Here's what's interesting, aside from all the naked children drawings, the drawing in OP's picture shows a giant Owl attacking children.

Apparently in one of Hillary's emails, Hillary was worried about violating a certain "Miverva/Owl" rule. Miverva, like Moloch is a god of sacrifice (an owl).

Source: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

It gets weirder. I'm sure you've all heard of the retarded Owl on the dollar bill memes, but... What's the biggest child sacrifice place, where babies are sacrificed in mass and it's legal?

Planned Parenthood. Take a look at their logo. A fucking owl.

plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-southwestern-oregon/local-training-education/professional-development/our-whole-lives-owl?gclid=Cj0KEQjwqtjGBRD8yfi9h42H9YUBEiQAmki5OjyqftCIaIFD7qYpC_aZusVH7mtxhGCgV8jWOflIknQaAnhu8P8HAQ

So you guys came up with the "pizzagate" conspiracy, then later found out that Andrew Breitbart came to the same conclusion about Podesta before dying (what are the chances), and now this owl shit is linked back to a pedophilia and child sacrifice.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOonPSKoiM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But what about Hillary? She knows about sacrificing to Moloch and talks about it, the other god of sacrifice.

Source: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

and apparently they meet other globalist leaders in the government in Bohemian Grove including Colin Powell

Source: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Why is Bohemian Grove important? As Alex Jones (like him or not, he broke in and revealed it with video evidence) showed there's a giant statue and cult dedicated to Moloch there.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=QbOonPSKoiM

Conclusion: The pedophilia in pizzagate is part of the crazy cultist bullshit including child sacrifice. They're batshit insane. Why do you think they tried to go after Pepe after realizing we were worshiping another egyptian god? You think it's crazy? The leader of South Korea lynched links to crazy cultist Satanic bullshit. They're crazy child abusers worshipping Moloch and Miverva using Planned Parenthood for mass sacrifice.

here we go

Also mods this isn't about Pizzagate, it's about a crazy ass cult inside the government.

What do you think of the Planned Parenthood OWL theory?

All these Owl correlations to child abuse and an "Minerva/Owl rule".

Someone about a month ago claimed David Brock would have a heart attack done by Alefantis to cover the pedotracks.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326

its highly plausible , but the missing children from hati I think are a smoking gun. Clinton's paid off officials there.

also Alefantis, may actually be a Rothschild

Something is very wrong about this to

Oh yeah definitely. I think the pedophilia shit is definitely real.

I'm just trying to come to an explanation of why they're doing it. Cult worship of Minerva and Moloch seems like the best explanation of why they're all going along with it.

If you haven't heard of it, Project Monarch (essentially an arm of MK Ultra, which specialized in the control of politicians and people with power through black mail (like pedophilia) its worth looking into

Personally, I think its more of a in group initiation thing, some actually are believers, where others are only in it for power, shits bad man. Also, if you haven't watched, the documentary "conspiracy of silence" is a good watch

Good post fammo

Also for anyone else reading

Moloch:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Minerva:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena

mfw

Bump

to lighten the mood, sorry for the spam, but if any new anons haven't seen them.

Anyone got the posts from the thread earlier today about lilboppers.com and illegalrodeo.com and how the lil boppers address (among many other affiliated businesses) leads to an empty wharf in San Francisco? (And their super creepy "lil boppers music" Facebook which is clearly staged)

shit man, I thought I was up to date

bump?
tf is this thread

CALLING ALL SHILLS
>CALLING ALL SHILLS
CALLING ALL SHILLS
>CALLING ALL SHILLS
CALLING ALL SHILLS
>CALLING ALL SHILLS
RED FUCKING ALERT
>RED FUCKING ALERT
RED FUCKING ALERT
>RED FUCKING ALERT
RED FUCKING ALERT
>RED FUCKING ALERT

The T. Lin Chase and Vixen Strategy rabbit hole goes DEEP

cont

It ties back in to David Werner though.

Man I'm tired. Anyone else feel a little sleepy? Let's rest. Pick this up tomorrow.

nigger it is tomorrow

Hey guys this is looking quite interesting but we might be better off looking through it after a good nights rest.

This has been a good thread, hehe, good work everybody, I´m off to hit the hay!

GET OUT

God damn it. I want this ride to end

This where all the russians post?