I'm the type of Australian that enjoys fighting on drunken nights out (I don't sucker punch that shit's cowardly either...

I'm the type of Australian that enjoys fighting on drunken nights out (I don't sucker punch that shit's cowardly either i ask or face the victim as I throw me fists) I'm goin to America soon for holidays to see how you fellas' match up on drunken shenanigans. But I'm scared of someone acceptin' a foight and then instantly drawing a gun as soon as my fist touches them.

Where's the best place in America to go picking fair fights lads? I'm thinking the southern lands but even then they are armed as fuck.

Help an old larrikin out would ya ameri/pol/s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaZUn7ps_W4
usatoday.com/tech/news/2006-05-29-fight-club_x.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CpeJ3UFXp4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where's a good place with a drinking culture but strict gun laws basically

You're gonna get fucked up m8
Goto texas, be cool, get chicks, drink epic microbrews and eat mad steaks ya lout cunt.

they have gun free zones where you can bash people

you wouldn't last 1 minutes out there white boy

>best place to pick a fight
Detroit
Harlem NYC
Compton CA
make sure to yell NIGGERas loud as you can if you go to these places

yeh do this they'll definitely fight u
youtube.com/watch?v=WaZUn7ps_W4

Make sure you go to a military town and not a liberal shithole, Virginia Beach, Pensacola, Colorado Springs; you're far more likely to get shot in a liberal shithole with gun control than a military town without it, plus you'll get better opposition in a military town, liberals won't fight ya 1v1

so you get drunk and randomly ask people to fight you?
fucking degenerate bogan. im sending this thread to U.S homeland security now for your own safety in case you actually try to go to america and do this kind of shit.

isnt there a fight club based in san fran? silicon valley?

Good luck getting your arse handed to you cobber.

Australians can't fight for shit. You're a nation of softcocks.

>Be American
>Get into a barfight
>Get sued into destitution for breaking a dude's collar bone

Idk op I've never been in a fight you'd probably get away with it at a slummy or ghetto dive but that also increases the chances of getting shot.

Every town in America over 50k people has a fight club, or 3

Rural area, agree to a fair fight before hand. Look for someone late 20's, early 30's... You'll find a brawl, they'll likely be armed, but won't draw down on you for losing... If it's at a bar, they won't be carrying anyway. A lot of us like to fight also, just do it straight up and if by some strange chance you win, buy him a beer afterward, he'll likely do the same.

you will get arrested, and probably sued, unless you go out into a ghetto and fight literal niggers

FOIGHTING ROUND THE WORLD

He fights his directors and he fights his fans

It's a problem nobody understands

Foighting round the world

>cage fights
>backyard wrestlin
>boxing clubs
you guys love to brawl

Fight club draws techies for bloody underground beatdowns

usatoday.com/tech/news/2006-05-29-fight-club_x.htm

inb4 OP gets stabbed in the neck, bleeds out on the street and realizes..why, o why did i had to be such a silly tough guy

Amerifag here. If you go out to a bar and ask to square up with a random, make sure it isnt a nigger or you probably will get either shot, stabbed or jumped in on. Most people are too pussy to accept to square off but if you look for another alpha you can bet your ass we are always down to scrap.

>I'm the type of Australian that enjoys fighting on drunken nights out
I hope you get shot in in America you fuckwit.

You'll get sued for sure.
come to Finland instead. Every friday is fight night.
Saw a pretty ebin battle on friday. Two guys so fat that it was almost like watching them fight in slo-mo.

He wont get sued if he asks the other guy to fight prior to fighting. Only if he sucker punched or put the guy in the fucking hospital would be the only reason why someone would call the cops

>goes looking for fist fights

Physical violence isn't like the movies you daft cunt, eventually someone is going to clean your clock and you'll be fucked for life - just a human vegetable shitting his diaper and drooling

t.medfag who has seen this shit go down IRL

>Starting fights with people for no reason

>we
>we alphas

Wew lad

AUSTRALIA
STEALING YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AGAIN

You are fucking sick m8. Smash a seppo or two for me

don't encourage him, hes going to get banned from america forever or killed.

You just described Ireland

And here fellow anons, we have one of the homosexual variety.

Don't listen to this faggot. Carve a fatty swathe through the degenerate Americans.

Forgot to turn on your VPN mate, unless you're a self hating cucklord

ya, you wanna come to Canada , cops will let the fight finish or wait for you both to fall before they try to stop it, just make sure your not standing on ice
youtube.com/watch?v=CpeJ3UFXp4Y

Enjoy being perforated by police, Bruce.
Get as fucked as hammered shit before you Anne Hiro m8.

You Australians are pussies. The first dude you go to fight is gonna knock you out

ireland

fighting is bad for your soul user.

I think highschools are gun free. Go pick a fight at a highschool

where do you live I could do with some exercise

Why fight when you can love (children)?

Americans are a bunch of pussies

Find a country bar in Texas. Country bar or dance hall.

Do not fight in a Mexican or mixed bar, you will get stabbed, shot, or ganged up on.

Texans love to fight as well, and the country variety do it clean.

Fucking nonce. I'm gunna get John Bunting on you