What are the chances of a developed nation (i.e. America, UK, Australia etc.) having a dictator?

What are the chances of a developed nation (i.e. America, UK, Australia etc.) having a dictator?

Bump

It can happen pretty fast when the military supports a coup. Look at Spain and Franco, though it happened in the 1930's which was a different time.

I hope so

If it restores order and purges the left I would consider supporting it.

Spain had real Anarchist military uprisings prior to the civil war, it was a lot more violent and chaotic than what any modern western country is

Literally 0. The only realistic way to turn a democracy into a dictatorship is by getting huge amounts of votes for it, which needs a lot of retarded people (e.g muslims, look at turkey).
Once a government becomes a dictatorship, it wont be a "developed nation" much longer

Things have to get REALLY shitty.

Not much for the USA, our government wasn't designed for it. Unless some major economic (or other) disaster happened, then people might consider other options.
This too, although given the vast amounts of land, demographics, and groups fighting for control it would more likely result in separatist states.

As long as the constitution is still around in its current form, absolutely 0. The american system is specifically geared towards allowing any one person to rise to absolute power, as well as resistant to change

You had a developed dictatorship and it could have lasted a thousand years had you won the war.

Depends on your definition of tyrant

Hilldog would have basically been Obama 2.0, inheriting her position through nepotism and acting purely in the interests of her own finances and financial backers

Very small, they have a strong civil society that wouldnt allow for this.

> it could have lasted a thousand years
proofs ?

Very nil. The President would first need to form his own military, because our military serves the Constitution, not the President. Our President also has limited power that is constantly checked by the Supreme Court. Our President would never be able to perform inhumane acts without being impeached and then removed from office. Our President can not simply change the Constitution to give him unlimited power either. Even if he were to try he would most definately be impeached and them removed from office. The Congress would need to be horrendously corrupt which is not really the case as of now. It will likely never be because when a senator or representative is fucking up that's broadcast accross the nation constantly until they resign. Our President would also need to control the media, which he will never be able to do.

Old school 20th century dictators? None. Someone like Merkel who will rule for 354884 terms, enforce mass surveillance, crack down on free speech and rape the country via Islam? Already happening, with corporate backers helping her eliminate all political opposition (she is now running against her own political protegee)

100% sir

how could you have proofs for something that could have happened?

The kind we want? I'd say there's a lot higher odds of an Islamic dictator.

Don't know...

What the chance of Brazil having a dictator?

This. Christfags will sell us out to Mudslimes, if our liberation potentially destroys the Jewish mythology they hold so dear.