>Rebel losses in Jobar Damascus 893 killed, 3700 wounded
>ES forces take tadef after SAA withdrawal
>SAA advances in Hama, Qomhana, Shayzar, Kawkab
>SAA recapture al-Jama farms and advances towards Ma'zaf town south of Mhardeh
>SAA retakes Spinning factory in Qaboon district, Damascus
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
search4dinar.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/america-is-imposing-new-sanctions-including-the-uae-syria-china-and-north-korea/
thenational.ae/world/middle-east/small-dubai-company-mistakenly-targeted-by-us-sanctions-on-iran-owner-says
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/03/24/515475/US-sanctions-11-firms-individuals-for-aiding-Iran
skypressiq.net/2017/3/24/أمريكا-تفرض-عقوبات-جديدة-تشمل-الإمارات-وسوريا-والصين-وكوريا-الشمالية
nknews.org/2017/03/u-s-imposes-sanctions-for-n-korea-iran-and-syria-proliferation-links/
zawya.com/uae/en/story/US_charges_Lebanese_businessman_with_sanctions_busting-TR20170324nL2N1H11U0X2/
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/845609833797746688
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-US-Russia-agree-to-help-Israel-expel-Iran-from-Syria-485155
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minorities_in_Turkey
ft.com/content/6af8aaea-0906-11e7-97d1-5e720a26771b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn get to patrol and safeguard the Golan Heights alongside an IDF QT 3.14 while requesting airstrikes on Alawite untermenschen and Shia dogs
Why even live?

@PetoLucem 7min

Seems like"rebel" #Hama offensive lost momentum. Heavy #RuAF/#SyaAF strikes on enemy positions amid arrival of fresh #SAA forces.
-----
15 min old map

ISIS claims to have foiled 3rd american landing near Taqba dam.

Also claims that they injured some US soldiers.

REPORT: IRAN ACCUSES RUSSIA OF GIVING ISRAEL CODES FOR SYRIAN AIR DEFENSES

>jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777

Full rebel retreat in disgrace WHEN?

Did any more information come out about this?
I'm particularly interested in the UAE.

Erdo is a dog.
He'll take what he can get.
He will steal candies from a crying babies mouth.

The other day someone shot a turkish soldier from kurdish controlled ( russian responsibility ) territory. The military charge de affairs was called by the turks.

The other day there were also reports of turkish backed fighters joining the hama adventure.

so there are a number of scenarios which could describe the situation.

a) sneaky turk erdogan sent his fighters to hama, because he is erdogan and does not keep his promises
b) after the soldier was shot, erdogan used the incident to negotiate for something more, he gained leverage by sending troops to underline his message. Additionally in return the ES forces received Tadef from the SAA today. It's not useful to turkey, but it gives his rebel army some victory for little effort, and it keeps them out of hama, so everyone is happy.
c) rebels don't listen to turkey and fucked off because they wanted to taking turkish equipment with them, and everything else described above is either true or not true and mixed together and nobody knows.

How the fuck will Erdomeme make the salafis/wahhabis accept Assad as their ruler and how will eliminating the k*rds change anything?

Northern Syria is a lose/lose situation for Assad. Especially Al Qaeda won't lay down their arms.

Hama offensive is probably over now that Assad/Russia left Manbitch and Tadef...

I really dont know whats going on near Taqba, shit is sketchy as hell.

Is it just some raid going on or what?

Like they took some villages and seem to have been just sitting for a couple of days now

Suheil is going to Robocop those faggots all the way to Idlib border.

it's true, but I don't know the details of uae involvement. perhaps you want to find out and report back?

They're trying to build an FOB.

Are Assads kids still living and studying in Syria?

Has there been any comments from any NATO members about this?
It sounds like Turkey went from supporting a small group of people who were still described as moderates by western media with the aim of securing their borders to now supporting all of FSA (Al Qaeda included) in an offensive against the SAA.

(reposting the tweet so people don't have to jump thread)

Speaking from the military point of view, "rebels" losing their turk beneficiary would drastically weaken their combat effectiveness, probably relying on weaker arms flow from the gulf states..

Ideologically speaking, the whole of Idlib is probably infested with jihadist mentality. Getting rid of that is nearly impossible in the near future, even if SAA takes the whole province back. Insurgencies are almost inevitable.

t*rkmens and non-pkk k*rds will get political representation to appease erdogan and trump

I tried, but it's not reported in local media.
I'll try to load up some VPN and see what I can find.

less ammo supplies
if asshat beats the rebels before the ypg, he will get fucked by the US that will give autonomy and protection to the ypshit.

however, if erdogan and asshat beat the ypshit (not a blitzkrieg, a phase after the other, the whole operation would end after ISIS loses rakka and deyrezor) before asshat beats the rebels, he'll make a political deal with erdogan who will stop supporting rebels (sadly).

Has the US dropped the rebels since fall of the leppo or do they still support?

no idea. this picture shows them to be a lot older than I assumed them to be.
I would assume they are in syria, but they may be elsewhere.

Iran accuses Russia (They didnt actually accuse but i read somewhere that some iranian isnt happy)

I fixed the title a little, so the people wont get fooled Magrebi.

I would arrange my marriage with her in a heartbeat.

kek

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

BUT MUH SIX GOYRILLION

They kinda droped them, atleast openly.
They also stopped bitching when rebels are getting killed in industrial scale, previously they were always going "Why you kill moderates Russia, they are not isis"

>xKAxx is my father
What did she mean by this?

this is a misconception.

Turkey has been a direct, and indirect and avid active and passive supporter of both isis and fsa. there isn't or hasn't been any meaningful difference between fsa and isis until recently, and even now it's questionable within broad terms.

turkey has supplied arms, training, weapons to all 'rebels'. turkey has ensured that isis oil, stolen from syrian oilfields has a market, he has kept his borders open and let turkey be a transit point for jihadi's.

the aim was never securing borders. the borders are open by agreement with assad - something which predates the war. what turkey wants to do is stifle the creation of an independent kurdish state on it's border, it wants a say in the shape of the ME. essentially they are saying that if the USA redraws the boundaries of the ME, then turkey should have a free hand in shaping them.

I don't think turkey has expansionist goals, it just wants the status quo to remain.

but make no mistake, turkey is a major sponsor, both indirectly and directly of almost all 'rebel factions' this is not something new or sudden.

the coup may be seen as an attempt by nato to kick his arse back into line.

She looks 15 at best.

I don't see anything mainstream reporting this.
The United States on Friday imposed sanctions on 30 foreign entities and individuals over the transfer of sensitive technology to Iran for its missile program or for violating export restrictions on Iran, North Korea and Syria.

“Eleven companies and individuals from China, North Korea and the UAE have been penalized for the transfer of technology that could boost the ballistic missile program in Iran,” the State Department said in a statement.

“Penalties have been imposed on 19 entities or individuals for other violations under the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) on Iran, North Korea and Syria, and it is believed that individuals and entities covered by sanctions have transferred or possessed sensitive technology that could contribute to the development of weapons of mass destruction.”

search4dinar.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/america-is-imposing-new-sanctions-including-the-uae-syria-china-and-north-korea/

but it's not the whole UAE, just some companies or people

TOS-1 spotted on the way to Hama

>I don't think turkey has expansionist goals, it just wants the status quo to remain.

Kek. Erdo would love to become Sultan and recreate the Ottoman empire.

For the 1st time, #SAA & allies advance inside Jobar(Damascus) recovering buildings+factories they have never controlled in the last 4 years

This is result of rebel offensive in Damascus,not that they didnt gain any new ground but also lost ground to SAA that SAA didnt control for 4 years.

Eastern Ghouta over soon.

Assad and whole his family reminds me of Nikolai Romanov and his family that were killed by bolshevists ,in many aspects

Fuck accidentially closed my post instead of posting it.
Here's a shorter version:

11 companies are sanctioned because of:
>Technology transfers that could boost Tehran's ballistic missile program

Among them one UAE based company run by some Iranians called Mabrooka Trading:
>The US Treasury said Mabrooka had supported an Iranian company in its efforts to acquire a production line for carbon fibre "probably suitable for use in ballistic missile components".
thenational.ae/world/middle-east/small-dubai-company-mistakenly-targeted-by-us-sanctions-on-iran-owner-says

Note the date is in January, which is why I didn't find it yesterday when I searched the local medias.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/03/24/515475/US-sanctions-11-firms-individuals-for-aiding-Iran

The rest of the companies are sanctioned because of:
>Nineteen entities or individuals were sanctioned for other violations under the Iran, North Korea and Syria Nonproliferation Act

skypressiq.net/2017/3/24/أمريكا-تفرض-عقوبات-جديدة-تشمل-الإمارات-وسوريا-والصين-وكوريا-الشمالية

nknews.org/2017/03/u-s-imposes-sanctions-for-n-korea-iran-and-syria-proliferation-links/

zawya.com/uae/en/story/US_charges_Lebanese_businessman_with_sanctions_busting-TR20170324nL2N1H11U0X2/

i think it's a uae company

>For the 1st time, #SAA & allies advance inside Jobar(Damascus) recovering buildings+factories they have never controlled in the last 4 years
Called that tb.h
They didnt just failed the offensive but now are also lacking manpower to hold what they were holding before offensive started.

>probably suitable for use
Mkay

Yeah, that was expected. Rebels are gonna get even more BTFO in the coming days.

DESU I somewhat supported Trump before the election and wanted him to win, who wouldn't over SHillary?

but with Trump facing so much pressure in the US, its probably the best time for Iran to do what it wants in the long term right, because Trump is in a tough position.

Sorry, I should have clarified better.
I meant their official stance was what I posted.

Their links to ISIS are indeniable, but not broadly known and never reported on by the MSM.
That's why I was interested if in if any NATO countries had commented on this new development.
Everything you wrote is also what I see as the truth, but again, it's not what "normal" people know.

I don't get it either.
Maybe she's comparing her father Bashar to Chalemagne (Karl the Great)?

sure, but i don't think it its territorial sultanship, it's leadership, god emperor shining light kind of stuff.

@BosnjoBoy (62) FSA dont control Tadef town. As said before, the area is a smuggling point, SAA withdrew 1 month ago. Photos are propaganda

>twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/845609833797746688

>REPORT: US, RUSSIA AGREE TO HELP ISRAEL 'EXPEL' IRAN FROM SYRIA

>The United States, Russia and Israel have reportedly reached a consensus on the need to restrict and eventually expel pro-Iranian forces from gaining influence in Syria, the Kuwati daily newspaper Al-Rai reported Saturday.

>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to the Arab outlet, has reached an understanding with Washington and Moscow that pro-Iranian forces, including Lebanese terror organization Hezbollah, constitute an "existential threat" to the Jewish state.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-US-Russia-agree-to-help-Israel-expel-Iran-from-Syria-485155

Yes a UAE based company owned by two Iranians.
Means nothing for the UAE as a country.

>jpost
:^)

there we go. clarity.

thanks

>BosnjoBoy
Thats a pro rebel twitter.
Man if they just fooled entire web, i dont even know. New level of rebel twitter autism.

on the flipside iran is also easy bait
they always vote against iran, it's easy for them to unite around that. so if trump is weak he may very well turn to iran to provide unity at home ( hahah the irony )

trump is so great because he is a spanner in the works of the american machine. hillary would have become president of her own foreign policy architecture.

Feels great

also:
tadef hand over is fake confirmed right?

BASED KURDS

the Jewish state is an existential threat to Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and the United States.

I 'm eager to see that burrito in action

my family revealed to me that we were crypto-jews when I turned 18, gonna have an arranged marriage to another crypto-jew next year TOPKEK

When I told everybody we should put echos around Putin's name, nobody believed me. Now take in you faggots. Bend over, and take it.

Nobody really knows who controls Tadef, I wouldn't be surprised if it is really controlled by nobody

Samson option puts Europe at risk aswell.

mostly these things are just noise.
it makes it look like something has been achieved, it plays well in the press.

but i bet the sanctions don't mean much to the company, since they probably do most of their work in iran/uae ( if the story is true ) .

i'm sure uncle kim (glorious leader) is not trembling in his boots.

awesome!

Checked.

Islam and "Judaism" has always been intermarried since the times of the Assassins and the Templars.

Fucking Mystery Babylon bitches.

if there actually is such a thing, and it's ever used, it's pretty clear that every jewish person will be exterminated in response. hitting a city in europe won't kill all the people...

personally, I don't think it's a real thing. it's utterly self defeating.

It's a great deterrent if the whole world comes knocking on their door.
I am a firm believer in it's existance.

>7 million Circassians
>22 million Kurds
>5 million crypto & islamized Armenians

>The amount of ethnic minorities is suspected to be underestimated by the Turkish government. Ethnic Albanians, Pontic Greeks, Kurds, Arabs, Bosniaks, Circassians and Chechen people are usually considered Turkish under ethnic Turkish law.

God knows how many more "Turks" are there in Turkey.

>Assassins and Templars

That game is bluepilled as fuck. Played it back in my teenage years. Unironically though it was 'eye-opening'. Now, while it does make a few good points, it is just a part of the SJW propaganda conglomerate.

Yeah this will mean very little, but I suspect the government here might kick out that company. It has happened for less.

>checked

I've never met a turkic looking turk, there are no turks in turkey, they are we wuzing the Seljuq, just like their brethen in greece are we wuzing ancient greece

Hocem gerçekten de Sebeyatist bir dönme misiniz?

meh, not necessarily. Erdog kinda fucked our influence in turkey, my family etc say it was after a deal with uncle bibi but don't have any evidence (naturally).

Ataturk was one of us too..

ebet hojem

I know one Turkish actor who looks slightly Turanid, but modern Greeks are not that different from ancient Greeks. If you truly think ancient Greece was filled with blonds, or that all modern greeks look Attican (a.k.a. brown), you are dead wrong.

there are many tatars/khazars that have been arouund for generations actually, and new migrants from central asia

SDF SEALs in action

THIS FATE OF HAMA OFFENSIVE

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:58 A.M.) – The Syrian Army with support from its allies have recaptured and secured Kawkab town in northern Hama countryside.

Tens of al-Nusra fighters were killed in the Syrian Army counterattack.

The devastating attack by the Syrian Army also resulted in the destruction of an operations base for them as well as two weapons and ammunition storages, four tanks, six armored vehicles and more than 9 pickup trucks fitted with 23mm guns."

simply rebels are not capable of conducting successful offensive anymore

it's no deterrent at all.
delivery mechanisms (they don't have them ) , etc are only part of the problem. the real problem is that it's like shooting a buffalo with a pea shooter. it's gonna get angry cause u killed a few skin cells.

if it actually is an option within the israeli mindset, then i suspect they havent thought it through properly.

imagine the level of desperation, globally that would exist for it to become a meaningful option for deployment.

lets say they nuked stockholm.
it would lead to a failure of leadership. the rule of law would fall over. in that environment, expecting civilised norms to exist and to imagine there would be no response from the survivors is ridiculous.

even in far away places, whereever any anti-semitism exists, it would become weaponised. the jew haters would dress them selves up in these new robes and kill in someone elses name.

if u think it through, it makes no sense. it is meaningless and virtually guarantees an outcome I am sure they don't want.

DE LA MAGHREBOIS, I WANT YOU HERE NOW! TELL ME NOW WHY YOUR JIHADI FRIENDS ARE LOSING? WHERE IS THEIR ALLAH NOW?

>If you truly think ancient Greece was filled with blonds, or that all modern greeks look Attican (a.k.a. brown), you are dead wrong.
I never said that they were blond, but there is very little cultural continuity between ancient greece and modern greece. Basically it's only the language. This is of course the case for almost all language claiming continuity to the iron age and beyond.

Any reliable news on SAA starting a offensive in Daraa?

I think I found that faggot Thirsty

>lets say they nuked stockholm

That's a viable option right now, with or without a global crisis.

Holy shit..
>4 million Bosniaks
>6 million Albanians
>600 k muslim Bulgarians
>couple millions of Crimean Tatars
>1 million Georgians
>2.2 million Laz
>1 million Arabs (not counting Syrians)
>500k Persians
>5 million Gypos (no way)
>untold number of islamized Greeks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minorities_in_Turkey

There was one article long ago who claimed that 8 million Turks are of Serb ancestry.

Looks like he already bailed

kek

civic nationalism

kanıtla

Why Thirsty is so hated?

he isnt, just one or two Syrian regulars were arguing/trolling him sometime

tamam dur yarrağmı çıkarıp göstereyim... hasiktir unuttum :DDD

neden şu ana kadar sadece deliler bundan bahsetti sanıyorsun koçum, o kadar basit değil bu işler :DD

There is very little cultural continuity between anything ancient and their descendants, unless you count isolated tribesmen.

i think you may be thinking of gothenburg.
i havent been to stockholm in years.
the last time it was still pretty blond.

Let's see what flag I have today...

how is turkey doing?

we read this

>Erdogan’s informers: Turkey’s descent into fear and betrayal
ft.com/content/6af8aaea-0906-11e7-97d1-5e720a26771b

but none has told us if it's bullshit or not.

if u hit the paywall, just do a search on google for the article title and then click on the link, that will get u the article without paywall.