Hey fuckers. We need to talk about something serious

To kick this off, let me say we got lucky as fuck getting trump into office. We did so by unifying a ton of neo-cons, post-progressive libs (like myself), libertarians, an caps, and the alt-right. This was a huge fucking victory. Here's why I'm writing this, the left has bigger numbers. We need to unify on basic grounds to make sure that our culture stays strong, and Islam/Marxism is kept out.

My question to you Sup Forums is, what do we all agree on?

GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW.

Commies aren't human

Dank memes

>czech republic
>gypsy
>calling for a gassing.

DRUMPF IS A RACIST FUCK WHITE PPL

Whatever you say Jamal Rodriguez

We all agree this is a shill thread.

fags and niggers are pretty fucking obnoxious

BLACK BEANED BTFO

This passes for aryan in america

neo-cons probably voted for hillary desu

she won them after "russian hacks are an act of war" quote imho

I think we can all agree on banning the left from the education system, the arts, and politics. Even though those industries are run by mostly liberals nowadays, that doesn't mean they own them.

If you want bigger numbers, get rid of them in those industries, especially the education system. We don't need more mentally ill people influencing the world. Mentally ill people don't need a platform to tell the world how it should run, they need to be treated or killed.

FUCKING NORMIES OUT OF MY GOVERNMENT REEEEEEEEEEE

>My question to you Sup Forums is, what do we all agree on?

We agree on the "unspeakable" act of making broad statements about islam, feminism, and Israel's control over US foreign policy.

We agree that BLM is bogus in the face of the issues the black community is responsible for....that they brings on themselves and this country.

But we also agree that they (blacks) are used to expand the power of the state. And not everything they do is part of their own plan. They are often used by jews and do not know it.

I'm sorry. Its just the truth.

I don't quite understand how jews can own 90% of the media and ignore real crime statistics while shoving Michael Brown in our face 24-7....and literally not understand that people are going to gravitate toward the truth inevitably.

Like WTF is going on?

Why in the fuck is the world this fucked up?

>I don't quite understand how jews can own 90% of the media and ignore real crime statistics while shoving Michael Brown in our face 24-7....and literally not understand that people are going to gravitate toward the truth inevitably.

Because you let them in slowly over many decades, then, as they gain power, they let their own in and they change everything. Just to be clear, I'm not white, but any dumbass can see that some whites in your country didn't give a fuck anymore about who they let into the media, politics, etc.

Also, Jews are bad at foresight regardless of their (((IQ))). They live in the moment in a self destructive cycle and hope the goyim won't realize the truth one day. They are shortsighted even though they can outsmart most people but once you know how they think, then it doesn't matter what bullshit IQ they have. They are oppressed people because of their actions, just like the blacks.

The problem is you can't say that a minority group should not do A or B. Thus a member of a minority is unreachable in terms of criticism. This is done purposely. This is how they are able to operate.

I mean for fucks sakes at the end of the day tho?

But there is no western culture anymore. Its done. Its dead. Its been drowned by marxists ET AL.

Whats left to defend anyway? Millennial faggots on ritalin who spend all their time playing video games hiding behind their social status to avoid reality? Help me the fuck out here. What are we doing?

That whether America swings into a full fourth Reich or Pre Colonial revolution, major change must arise and soon.

America is on the final stage of the imperial cycle before economic and societal collapse.

Britain did it.

Rome did it.

We must break the cycle and the war for the future of our nation has only just begun.

I have a retard christian friend that is pretty redpilled but will defend jews for anything, its infuriating. this guy thinks the bible is historical fact.

Political correctness needs to die, the academic-media propaganda apparatus needs to be dismantled, and we need to stop importing third worlders (yes, that includes Mexico) who have no interest in cultural assimilation.

Basically, America's future should be determined by Americans - not by a narrative-pushing cabal or foreign hordes.

that marxism is shit and sjw culture is cancer. The latter is easier to sell to normies.

When you have laws created by the left saying that it is required to have this many blacks, this many asians, this many hispanics, etc. at a uni, job, wherever, then you are really going too far. A majority white country can have minorities in certain industries but you can't let the non-whites run your household. You need to find a way to stop them from operating like this otherwise, the white man will be kicked out of their own house.

An indicator to know when you have REALLY gone too far is when the left demonizes every single conservative thing you do. They will say bullshit about the slippery slope and all that shit but the truth is only smart people are immune to the slippery slope. The left are all hypocrites when it comes to this.

The one thing Sup Forums can always agree on is cute anime girls.

Lurk less fuck off

I have nothing against jewish people.

I don't understand how the jews that work in the media and work over the political establishment can be so fucking sloppy about it.

I mean your average idiot can put these things together. No amount of "what the nazi's did" can bury a sharp critical mind that is capable seeing what is presently going on.

I watched 10 minutes of CNN the other day because it was on at someones house. Its fucking scary. Legitimatly scary.

the sticky, duh

Deport all kikes back to Africa.

That pride in one's own country is a good thing so long as it isn't taken to extremes.

Saying "nigger" is a sacred right.

>My question to you Sup Forums is, what do we all agree on?
Muslims, niggers and Jooos are all a problem.

I think you know the (((answer)))

The fundamental difference between the commiecucks and red pilled hard dicked meat eaters is literally fucking the truth.

The leftoids can't handle truth because muh feels.

The truth is garlic and crosses to the left. In the marketplace of ideas, they will always lose.

this is why it's important for alt lite guys like PJW and Gavin to be able to operate. nobody can start out with Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer but once you point out the obvious nonsense of modern day feminism anybody with a sense of intellectual curiosity is taking a trip down the rabbit hole

It shouldn't be.

At this fucking point.... enough about "your people" and the morally blind need to protect them.

Jews are doing fine in the americas and in europe and all over the world.

Its bullshit. Bullshit to carry this fucking grudge against "white people".

There will not be "white people" to use as a familiar scapegoat much longer. Its getting ridiculous at this point.

Back to your hivemind leftist.

1) Death to media
2) Keep religion of peace out
3) Ban hollywood degeneracy and it's subversive mind polluting agenda

If you don't agree you're part of the problem