Impressive. Very nice

Impressive. Very nice.

twitter.com/SenatorMenendez/status/845363015222542336

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I hate Australians

Oh wow, he really showed me.

>when you're a fucking criminal and you fool retards into electing you to make laws to use to put them in prison

Government 101

Fuck off senator. Die of ass cancer.

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

u mutherfuker i wil be fucking yor mother u son of bich, i wil put my lulla in her vegina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

kek

That would have been far more clever if the Dems had actually won something.

hes so witty!! have my vote!! fuckin retard

>Republicans

but the majority of Republicans didn't support the bill

This is Paul Ryan's failure

A majority of the republicans supported the bill.
A majority of the congress did not.

No

Same

A majority of republicans was all that was needed.

it's funny because it isn't. ACA only raised my out of pocket costs.

So what?

The statement:

>the majority of Republicans didn't support the bill

Is still incorrect.

sage

SSSAAAGGGGGEEEEE

Get off this board cunt. I will find you.

Not today cunt.

God I fucking hate twitter. ALL of the top replies are just fucking retarded meme GIFs

It slightly raised your cost to insure 20 million people that were uninsured prior.

Aussie

And half the replies here are just people spouting overused memes without even trying to make an actual point

It's clever until you realize that Obamacare will fall apart by the end of 2017.

Fuck off kike

Only thing burning will be your rectum in prison, Senator Bob "Caught Red Handed and going to Trial" Menéndez

Hope those blowjobs on a plane from that queer doctor was worth it.

It's a great burn but I fear this tweet will come back to haunt Mr Memendez. It just seems to happen to Trump's adversaries all the time.

I hope they all fucking die. Not even that guy. I wish inoperable cancer and financial ruin to their families. Fuck them and the burden they've put on me and that other guy.

Explain

Shhhh!!!! They think they've won a great victory. Let them brag about "saving" Obamacare.

Pretty high and mighty for a man accused of absurd levels of corruption.

>so irrelevant he needs to add "senator" to his Twitter name otherwise people won't care what he says

Premiums keep rising. It keeps relying more and more on government subsidies. They can just pull the funding for it. Plus more and more insurances are dropping out the market, its not worth it anymore. The bill was designed to stick it to the insurance companies. We just need to give everyone Medicare. Let those who wish to pay private insurance do so.

Why not just let the states decide for themselves what kind of healthcare they want? This way dem states will get fucked(if burgers on pol are to belive) nad red states will adopt non-socialst kind of healthcare?

Too late for that. Federal government trumps State government. Now Obamacare is out there, the genie is out the bottle.

Every Trump tweet is just dominated assmad chain replies from social activists trying to make a name for themselves.

I mean, they've every right to do that and you can't stop it, but it's really fucking annoying and I'd just like to see how the man in the street reacts to the Donald.

'Sleightly' turned out to be triple for my family. Thanks, now some jobless nig in philadelphia can go get dem perkasets for their 'random backpain' and I am stuck without insurance.

The bill being pulled is meaningless.

>Keystone XL permission signed yesterday
> Eastern District Court of Virginia upheld the revised EO for the travel ban

Sounds like bigger wins than a pulled bill.

>You shills need to work harder for those two pennies

To supplement your post, it's simple economics if you think about it, and it blows my mind that people don't understand this.

By creating a market for something where demand is high (buy Healthcare or pay a penalty) and supplies is low (insurance companies), existing insurance companies can pretty much continue to raise prices. It's as simple as that. And with no profit incentive for insurance companies, we will continue to see fewer and fewer companies offering coverage, ultimately creating a monopoly of government subsidized health insurance.

i cant afford to use MY FUCKING OBAMACARE BECAUSE THE DEDUCTIBLE IS 5500 DOLLARS

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS???

>Trump makes joke on Twitter
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO BASED TRUMP 4D CHESS LOLOLOL THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!

>someone Sup Forums doesn't like makes joke on Twitter
>wtf twitter is gay

Never change, Sup Forums – Politically Incorrect.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

well, i cant think of any insurance that doesnt have a deductable. for the most part health insurance is just for free check ups and shots. when something that requires care you just have that deductable to pay which is way less than what the hospital will charge. i was 4 days in the hospital last year and the bill was $50k. the ambulance ride from one hospital to another (about 10 miles) was like $2k. in total i just had to pay like $5k. still alot, but less than what i started from.

Let them pay their own goddamn fees. Since when is it my job to pay for some retard who decided to smoke pot and get his underage girlfriend pregnant six times because he didn't like the way a condom felt? Fuck you liberal cucks.

The funniest thing about it is that he used the word affordable

g

SHILL THREAD
you know what to do guys

They laugh at people they like and don't laugh at people they don't like, how hypocritical. If only they were intelligent like me, my wife and my wife's son

>5k just to get a ride

holy fuck universal healthcare when, this shiy is fucked. legit planning to move to canada

>muh freedom cuckus