This is your average american poster on Sup Forums

>this is your average american poster on Sup Forums
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw
youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

You're an American too, Georgia. Why no Murican flag?

american demography """"education""""

>evolution isn't real--
They have grown wings!

T H I C C

how is that possible? how are they able to eat, get that big and nobody even cared?

What the fuck is that crust and those pimples?

And then people wonder why muslims don't want to asimilate.

source of the webm btw
youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8

In ideal world these people would have died long before they became abominations

Remember that your skeleton is about exactly the same, and if these people didn't eat that much they'd probably be quite healthy, imagine how hard their hearts must be running..

>being this retarded
Neck yourself, goulash.

Whatever show this is, I hope everyone involved with it, and their families, die in the most horrific and painful manner possible.

Especially that fat retard. She ought to burn for a century or two after being lit on fire.

jesus dont they go to work? who funds this?

>When you are on dirty bulk forcing yourself to eat and cant gain weight.
>He gains 150lbs on a diet in a month.
Teach me your ways americanos.

Report the Aussi-post and you will be immune to all Aussi-mother-will-die-in-her-sleep-postings forever.

How the fuck do you even get like this?
How does the body survive?

Why are you so angry to them? Sure, they are unhealthy - but they must suffer tremendously and they probably never got to have normal life. I don't really see how you can become that big without some sort of problems in the head in the first place..

But yeah, there's plenty of burgers. You shouldn't be angry.

american taxpayers

his ass is literally imploded. how this could be this even fuckin' possible?

Your body doesn't survive, didn't you see the rot on the leg? Without modern medication they'd be long dead from heart failure.

This is pure degeneracy. They see that dude is so fat he cannot even move, and all the women around him are fat as fuck too. Can't you learn from this shit instead of taking the same path?!
Fuck this, we absolutely NEED a libertarian world, without a state, where people like this would die way before they even get that fat.

POP

this, also

>Oh my son getting fat
>better give him more food

how is that fucking possible?

You have to wonder who is feeding these things, they're aren't fetching their own continuous supply of snacks and they aren't answering the door for 50x pizza every night

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also fixes demographic problems in less than generation because nig nogs leave and women what's left dont go after provider that can only provide stolen McNuggets.

How do these people have money for all that food? I can't imagine them having any job

so its all his family fault tqbh

they neglected the issue, and when it was getting extreme they ignored it

I understand getting overweight, that's easy given modern access to food. These people though....they need to be put down like rapid animals.

>Reminder that obesity is a fetish on /trash/

>but they must suffer tremendously and they probably never got to have normal life.

And they absoloutly deserve it. Nobody forced them to consume vast ammounts of unhealthy foods for a long perioud of time while not getting any excersize whatsoever.

there are fat lardos that take up money, smokers, the genetically unfortunate, idiots who ghost ride the whip, and those career dykes that wait until they're 39 to have children and end up birthing downies

I think a major problem in the west and particularly in America is that super calorie dense junk food is dirt cheap

Don't click the webm lads.

He's so fat his legs are literally rotting off because his heart can't get blood to them. These people are eldritch mockeries of the human form.

Too late

hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

>.gif
>the image doesnt move

wut

i weigh a lot less than that

My aunt is the same. She lives on a couch thats gone black and can't walk. All I can say is for the last twenty years, shes willfully, rigidly chosen to do this. its almost like a defiance. like "fuck the world, I'm going to refuse to look after myself"

Thats not the case actually. They're rotting off because he has diabetes.

Be honest, American posters.

Do you look like this?

Its not healthy.

sounds more like mental illness

they are probably mentally ill

fakkin pussy

what the fuck are they doing

if he was in my family he'd be rolled into a ditch and left there

I clicked it, he's coated in a cheesey substance between the fat folds. It's like the fat cells have started to accumulate outside the skin

Fucking Kek

W-what the fuck is he?

This is great gym motivation

Total Bullshit. Come to Alabama and say that shit, you Muzzlem nigger as kisser.

no! no! no!
we have all the right to be furious!
these fat fucks are a burden on society and blame everyone for their troubles and everyone else is supposed to pick up their shit cause they can't take responsibility for their actions.
these fat fucks are to be left alone to fend for themselves and starve until they reach a weight they can move.
fuck you and you fat right activist friend and go die in a horrible fire.
Fuck Finland, i thought you were cool...

or they could be treated for the obvious mental problems they have and become more functional members of society

shitty food is cheap and can be bought in bulk

healthy food can be equally cheap, but clearly they have preferences

They should have this show on repeat in the gym

>W-what the fuck is he?

Freedom.

Meh people say this, but really no one denies you food after like you 12th birthday.

There is no way he can stay this fat without them. If they stopped feeding him he might even live... he'd just starve until he was light enough to walk to mcdonalds.

Stop shilling for Islam, shitskin

SAGE

How does it shit?

Who the fuck wants Islam to assimilate? If they don't convert to JESUS they can kiss my ass.

No I'm 6'2 and 170 lbs, most people are average body type in Pennsylvania as we love the outdoors and have a fuck ton of hunting, fishing, and other sporting for summer and winter

Fat fucks like that aren't common in my area

Why are you a fag?

LOOK AT THIS SHIT!
two metric tons of fucking degeneracy in one photo!
even a panoramic shot would not capture the backside of that bitch to the left.
Jesus fucking christ! why are we promoting this.

probably all over themselves and then someone else has to clean them

He just shits in the bed, seriously
It´s literally the best motivation, I watch it while I´m on the treadmill. Really makes you push for an extra mile.

>phantom fat

I think she's opening a bottle or mayonnaise, either to drink straight or to put on the pizza

which episode is he? I have morbid curiosity, this guy legit disturbs me

It's a bottle of ranch. Staple condiment for American fatties.

>gym motivation
How about just don't eat literally 20,000 calories a day.

Realistically most people who get nearly this fat do end up dying. You can't be completely bedridden for long without suffering massive consequences. What I want to know is how people can keep feeding their loved ones after they lose the ability to perform basic tasks due to their size.

It's some SJW crap, I wish it was a joke but it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8&t=2s
"Enjoy"

but my belly aches if I don't eat enough

kek

everyone ends up dying you dense cunt...
the problem is that we promote and help these beasts get to this size and then they screech for more welfare and become problem for the rest of the world.
fucking fat cunts that do not have an ounce of pride in their half a ton bodies and blame everyone else instead of feeling shameful about their existance and go for a jog.
we ought to use them in landfills.

Jesus fucking christ, how do you even get to such a level?

It's genetics

SHART

IN

>phantom fat
I swear it's a generation of mentally retarded children...

>6'2 and 170 lbs
what do these symbols mean

>he has a gf
>he even has a daughter

FUCKIN END ME

SOUR CREAM AND ONION PRINGLES

PIZZAHUT'S CHEESY CRUST

what is worse, the family made the daughter QUIT SCHOOL to take care of this useless fat fuck

Then let it ache.

His wife makes me sad, she said she would do anything to make him happy but she was so sad. It makes me hope he dies as soon as possible.

f u

but it huuuuurts!

Things that are good for you usually does.

>move over, comin through

*blocks your path*

It is a scientific thing, your body adjusts to a certain weight so it makes you feel like you are starving. That is why so few people lose weight and keep it off. The key is to learn strategies to deal with it in the long term, like eating filling food that is low calorie or get medication.

She has flippers

t.boogie

JUST LET HIM DIE ALREADY

I watched her in a documentary/show before. Fortunately she's thin and devoted to healthy eating now.

She would of had to have surgery to remove the loose skin.
Good for her though