Mass Effect: Andromeda is secretly a redpill masterpiece

I was making an Andromeda-related video when something hit me

>almost all characters in Andromeda are degenerate in some way (e.g. black, gay, trans etc.)
>in ME2 and 3, which both take part after the departure of the Arks if I recall correctly, there are actually very few such characters left
>this means that degenerates are disproportionally represented on the human Ark
>so, the Alliance or whatever the human government in Mass Effect is secretly used the Andromeda Initiative for a small-scale ethnic cleansing in the galaxy
>Andromeda is the new Australia basically, but instead of British prisoners this time it's galactic degenerates
>the plot twist of the "golden worlds" being shitholes actually isn't a twist at all, the operation leaders knew that only death awaited in the galaxy
>the game is actually about the old Ryder and his son Scott leading thousands of undesirables and degenerates (and their autistic daughter/sister) to their deaths for the advancement of humanity

tl;dr Scott Ryder is a true hero of the white race

WHY WOULD YOU SEND UNFERTILE TRANS PEOPLE ON A COLONY SHIP ,JESUS CHRIST THIS BOTHERS ME

Exactly
As I said, the Initiative has nothing to do with colonisation, and everything to do with ethnic/gender cleansing

>launching degenerates into another galaxy
Can this be Trump's next NASA funding initiative?

but wasn't it a woman who came up with the Andromeda initiative?

>secretly redpill
Nigger come on. It's a new game with new writers who don't give a fuck about continuity or integrity. Don't fool yourself to justify a retarded purchase.

>they wanted so bad to make a blue pill game, they made an inintentional red pill one.

bless the omen, hail kek

>55
fucking confirmed, it is
Hail Kek

Greatest redpills are shitlibs narratives that manage to prove the exact opposite.

Like the study a shitlib did that proved diversity actually reduced group cooperation and efficiency.

I can see them doing this by accident.

wtf I love children's video games now

lol no wonder it was a failure. Never let women plan anything.

But it worked. If women fail at everything, have them do something you want to fail.

And so, the degenerate colonization was done by a powerful single mother who needs no man

Being black in of itself is degenerate?

You paid money for this game. You're a fucking loser and you paid that company money to produce bullshit. You contributed to the success of this game.

I didn't, actually

I would have pirated the game, but the bible says that stealing is wrong.

Yes. The black race is humanity's past. Black people can only ever put us on a path back to Africa.

this made me kek. you estonians aren't so bad after all

It's not stealing, it's copying. Let's say I have a fish. You come to me and bap it, and a second later, a second identical fish appears. I don't mind - as long as my original fish is there.

>33
Praise be!

I will kill any man who has insulted an Estonian.

Why is this nigger dressed like Secret Squirrel?

50% of all black characters in the original trilogy enslaved and raped their crew, the other 50% was bland and always left on the normandy

The whole premise is as retarded as the SJW who developed this shit.
>Ohh we've run out of resources in the Milky Way.
Bull, fucking, shit you have. These people must be obviously to the amount of planets in a galaxy the size of the Milky Way.
Even then, why not go to one of the numerous dwarf galaxy's orbiting us. No need to travel 2.5 billion light years ffs.

If the purpose of the Ark was to get rid of the degenerates, why the hell would they send them into space and risk spreading their genes to other fucking galaxies?

It's still an overall win, you get rid of all the degenerates and make them someone else's problem