Mudslime ban was a sham

>Mudslime ban was a sham
>Obamacare won't be removed

How do you feel about electing a useless demagogue, burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and there is still no wall and Hillary isn't in jail

I'll take a useless demagogue over a warmongering sociopath any day.

Hes been in office for like 2 months

>Obamacare won't be removed
No they never gave up, they just aren't going to be repealing it as soon as we would have thought. Obamacare being removed in the future is still a possibility

>muslim ban a sham
Not because he didn't do it, he tried to do it but the Supreme court would not let him. It would be different if he said he was going to ban muslims and did the opposite of that, but he did try to fufil his promise.

WTF im with her now

So you're saying that the Muslim "ban" that is already implemented will just magically change

Maybe you should remove that shitty two party system you've got.

C U T E
U
T
E

It's literally over for drumpflets. Impeachment next week probably.

Even when She loses, She wins :)

>everything he says has to been done within the first 3 months

Still got 4 years hillshill :3

Seriously speaking, are there any proofs that Hillary wanted war or is it just a meme?

its a meme, Clinton would have followed Obama's policy

>still thinks that anti Trump means pro Hillary

During one of the debates, she subtly hinted she'd form a no fly zone over Syria and attack any ruskie jets that came close. I'm sure that would've lead to war.

>Obamacare being removed in the future is still a possibility

and merkel winning the Miss Universe contest is still a possibility too.

Trump was doing good at first but you can tell he's going to get bored of being president fast and stop doing stuff, especially with all these libfag judges striking any of his proposals down

in the `primary debates you can hear her warmongering features.
she said she wanted military action against russia because they were cooperating with china in syria.

also at some of her rallies, but the one during the debate stands out. Bernie kinda agreed with her too.

so NO it's not a meme

He'll resign in a year. "My work is done, America is Great Again bye guys"

NO Hillary wanting war was not a meme. She was about to go into Iran because (((they))) want her to and dismantle that country which surely would've led to war with Russia as well.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

The entire world is better off without her in office.

As far as this thread goes, give everything time. He's barely been in office for very long and things move slow in American government. The 2-year mark will be a better time to be able to see where Trump stands. Be patient

This board has completely flipped on him within like 30 hours. wtf

>How do you feel about electing a useless demagogue, burgers?

I would imagine the Americans feel pretty good because they all think they'll be raptured into the sky the second shit starts to hit the fan come Armageddon. It has already started,remember the key players are Gog (as in demigog) Which obviously represents America and Trump and Gogs smaller friend country May-Gog which is a pretty obvious reference to Britain and Theresa May. Add to this the Whore of Babbilon crowned by a crown of 12 stars which is obviously the EU (look at their Flag) supporting a whore from Babylon (ISIS) and the False Profit which is Kin Chinchingchong or whatever his name is in North Korea.

If they have an international summit in Meggido thats when we need to start shitting ourselves, big league.

shills are not a meme either

because he's a failure so far
he's fucked up everything
i voted for him but fuck the lazy cunt

It has been blocked in courts and the state is moving towards appeals court. It got shut down.

Hitler atleast got shit done.

He already did that with the February jobs and economic growth reports.

>Mudslime ban was a sham
No, it wasn't you fucking moron. This is the quintessential of a runaway judiciary.

>People will start outing him as a 'mistake'
>Next elections come
>No one votes for Trump
>All votes go to Hillary
>LOL WW3 ensues

>tfw trump's reign just gave us 4 more years to prepare for the happening

Why do you idiots reply to these shill threads? They dont want to discuss anything, they just shitpost then move on to create a new thread to repeat the cycle.

Remember to hide and sage shill threads

>Saudi Arabia
I wish I was paid

Yeah, NATO build up around Russian border, soldiers on foot in Syria, imminent war with North Korea, at least you have peace with Trump right? LE MAO

>Bulgaria

There are multiple articles written by the NYtimes I read last year discussing her history in the Obama administration.

She constantly wanted aggressive action in any conflict. When North Korea made a threat she wanted a destroyer to sail in the Korean bay. When Russia pushed for a revolt in the Ukraine she wanted troops sent to the Russian border.

Oh no he hasn't completed everything in the first few months in office

As opposed to obama never accomplishing anything in 8 years except killing tens of thousands, displacing millions and doubling the national debt with NOTHING to show for it.

I voted for trump for one reason:
Scotus.

Stop implying he hasn't done anything else, he's cracked down on sex crimes and pissed off a lot of pedophiles.

Which come to think of it...might explain why so many high profile 'liberals' hate this man.

>our standards should be low because our previous president was dogshit

He's promised quite a lot more

Grasping at straws.

better than with the nigger

>he promised more.
So has literally every president ever.
I'll snatch your chopsticks if you keep it up

Yup. Unfortunately, one party is actively trying to neuter the 2nd amendment.

Fuck off you wahhabist cunt

was there ever a terrorist attack in koala-lands?

better to shut it before you fall as the first victim.

Sorry I don't speak inbred

Obama had a super-majority. Democrats don't have any moderates left, they're all ultra-liberals.

If they repeal the ACA they get blamed and lose seats.
If they repeal and replace they own it and lose seats.

If they start a death by a thousand cuts it dies on its own and they get off scott free.

Time is on their side.

Why doesn't Saudi have tourist visa?

It doesn't matter what republicans do, the democrats and leftists are going to oppose it. I'm so sick of following US politics, it's a fuckin joke.

>From the writer of Art of the Deal

You're talking to poverty garbage on this site. They're utterly fucking desperate for someone to latch onto. Don't address this pondscum of filth. Let them rot in their own stew. This is THIER place, let them slowly die here.

Why would they get "blamed" for providing a better health care system? I guess republidurps were just lying all along that le free market will fix it and they know they were bullshiting.

Why would you intentionally want to cause damage to your own country instead of fixing things when you have the chance.

So no concrete proofs? Just speculation?

Because "winning against those stupid liberals" is so much more appealing than fixing problems

Trump won't last even as long as Nixon. He'll "resign" in about 6 months to avoid the onslaught of special prosecutors. But that asshole really does belong in prison. For things he's done before he ever took the office. Being a russian collaborator is probably the crowning achievement of this grifter, but he's so much more of a pedophile rapist than shitty politician. I'd love to see the Jeffery Epstein tapes of him raping a child.

Will he still build a fucking wall at least?

You dumb fucking burgers shit up this board for months over this guy, and he's turned out to be a limp dick so far.

>its only been 2 months
>its only been 6 months
>its only been a year
>b-but

yeah and the affordable care act took over a decade to pass.

No, he can't. The leftists won't let him leave peacefully. They will continue to attack him, for DARING to win an election. They have backed him into a corner, where he MUST eventually order liquidation of the leftists. Very poor strategy by the leftists. We elected Trump to lead us in the war of extermination of the leftists. He will declare the Democrat party illegal, and have them all executed.

>Obamacare being removed in the future is still a possibility

kek

your lack of knowledge of the Republican party is showing.

What happened today has been happening for DECADES in the Republican party. The retarded freedom caucus fucks absolutely everything the moderates want to do. And in trying to appease the fucking retards, the moderates water down their bills with retarded as fuck libertarian ideals, which then gets absolutely no fucking support from the public or democrats.

Keep posting this shit. Trump is having this site monitored, and collecting IP addresses of vermin to add to the death list, Trudeau can't protect you. Day of the rope for American leftists first, then an easy conquest of Canada, followed by day of the rake.

What a retarded argument, no wonder mexico's a shithole

>joo

There was no mudslime ban, he'll try again with a replacement of obamacare later. The real question is why is OP so autistic as to think he's said something intelligent

>not Hilary
>didn't vote
>people still uppity over anything and everything that happens
feelsgoodman.jpg

It has to be removed.

GOP may try to milk Obamacare for another election cycle, though. If they fail to repeal it, Trump may not get re-elected in 2020 and the GOP may see low voter turn out.

Democrats can't move on and will have to run defending it.

Yes. Clinton Foundation is a globalist network and they take money from wealthy Sunni Arabs.

Syria is a cancer in the Levant and an obstacle to Sunni dominance in the Levant. Russians are also there.

Hillary would have tried to muster NATO air power to bomb the shit out of Syria and then sent in American troops.

Repealing the ACA is a win-win. It's still young, the perfect time to kill it.

Ryan balked because he's a moderate and has a soft spot Obama's version of Romneycare.

He was chosen to deal with Obama but he doesn't have the gravitas to broker a deal.

>and merkel winning the Miss Universe contest is still a possibility too.
Judging by your track record for the past 4 years ? Yes, Hans, there is, you fucking cuck.

Repealing Obamacare is not going to hurt the Republicans in the long term.

People didn't vote for Obama for Obamacare, they voted him in because he was black and because the GOP got the country into Iraq and then the economy collapsed on them.

Obamacare is bad for democrats. As long as it exists, they are forced to defend it.

The only downside to repealing Obamacare is that you give the Democrats a chance to rebuild and adopt a new platform.

>subtly hinted
She literally said it. Also neo-McCarthyist scaremongering about "le evil russians interfering with our democracy".

Obamacare is set to stabilize over the next few years

It's a meme that it's in a death spiral.

some changes to it will make it great and it will eventually end up driving down costs as it forces healthy people to buy it.

Much like car insurance and where it's mandated in certain states. Here in Ohio I pay $50 a month for my car insurance, full coverage, because everyone is mandated to buy it.

so you actually think obamacare wont be removed??

oh wait.....your from from bulgaria.....and stupid

It wont.

Just because of the cucks in the freedom caucus and the reluctance of the republicans to work with democrats.

For a political board, many people here don't understand the nuances of politics.

i have obamadoesntcare and i CANT EVEN FUCKING USE IT BECAUSE MY DEDUCTIBLE IS 5,500 DOLLARS.
BUT NO, YOU KEEP ON TELLING PEOPLE YOUR BULLSHIT

any healthcare bill will destabilize markets

even this ryancare bill would destabilize markets for a few years

Obamacare is on the right track for making health insurance affordable for people.

If republicans actually cared about health insurance and the people, they would attack drug pricing and jew hospitals.