Why do Alt-righters see themselves as heroic rebels speaking "truth to power" while simultaneously advocating for a...

Why do Alt-righters see themselves as heroic rebels speaking "truth to power" while simultaneously advocating for a ethno-racial collectivist authoritarian shithole themselves?

>hypocrisy much?

People who identify as alt-right are homosexuals. So they are mentally defective. Dont try to understand them.

Is that a man standing on a car shooting into a crowd of zombies.

Yes

because the current world power is extremely anti ethno-state

>see themselves as heroic rebels
Nice projector, do you watch movies on that?
>WE'LL BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
>WHATS IT LIKE TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY?
>YOU'RE A FACIST.
>#RESIST

That makes for a retarded analogy.

OP should have used this as a pic.

Why do you imply things?

Where is the hypocrisy?

>SJW's repress muh free speech
>helicopters for lefty dissidents after we take
power

c'mon.

Not all alt-righters are authoritarian.

The pursuit of pure ethno states has a bad track record. Usually it ends in genocide or apartheid.

>ethno-racial collectivist authoritarian
you can be ethnonationalist and not be collectivist
you can be ethnonationalist and not be authoritarian

Its entirely possible to have a libertarian state + strong border controls. A bit dissonant maybe, but possible.

Most people here want to go with the crowd and dont realize it. Authoritarianism means that the state will take care of them and that they wont have to debate politics anymore. These people find comfort in having less freedom that they find being scary. No one here is a fascist leader, they want to be sheep led by a fascist leader.

This guy gets it.

Nice spacing retard

But apartheid was sweet as fuck for whites.

Whats wrong with genocide?

>you can be ethnonationalist and not be collectivist

ethno-nationalism is by definition collectivist, it's central theme fidelity to ones ethnic GROUP aka; COLLECTIVE.

There's nothing wrong in ethno-nationalism moron, all countries do that

Im guessing youd be mad if white genocide happened

not an argument.

>Just let your race die out

>ethno-racial
nice

>Why do Alt-righters see themselves as heroic rebels speaking "truth to power" while simultaneously advocating for a ethno-racial collectivist authoritarian shithole themselves?

The alt-right doesn't exist. It's a lefty meme umbrella term to cover the increasingly large disaffected and disenfranchised middle.

How the fuck can you pretend it's a status quo position when the entire system from media to political overlords lash out and react as if stung by the anyone not conforming to their two button system?

One second you're busy dismissing alt-right or "populists" or "neo right", whatever you call them this week, as some extremist minority that doesn't represent the country.

But I guess now it's time to SWITCH TACTICS and try to portray them as upholding the status quo instead.

Keep throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks.

I for one call for an ethno state because that would mean mass genocide here.

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

>believing there is such a thing as alt-right

fuck off retard shill

>alt-righters
Stop calling yourself that if the label doesn't fit.

Remember that no one gets to define the labels themselves, and you're lucky if accepting the label optional.

>he alt-right doesn't exist.
get that fucking antifa meme out of your system dude, its embarassing

Its true that not every trump supporter and Sup Forums browser is alt-right, but stop saying "it doesn't exist" when that factually fucking wrong. How many times do people need to say this

i think white genocide would be awesome...
to be clear, i'm white....
but i live in the middle of nowhere, literally...

... so i like my odds of being in the minority left alive.. so i get to be special like a unicorn.

Kill all the white man!

I know that feel. I'd love to line up all Canadians and shoot them. It would be awesome.

>Every king was a tyrant.
O K

>Remember that no one gets to define the labels themselves
Shut up nigger-whore