Should euthanasia be legal? I have a sister who is severely mentally ill...

Should euthanasia be legal? I have a sister who is severely mentally ill, she'll wake up screaming in torment about entities inside her head and she's becoming a burden on my parents as well as constantly suffering. She rarely ever has coherent thoughts, she's a mental vegetable who's in constant pain. why is painless euthanasia not legal? Why do people who suffer have to be forced to live or take their own lives in messy and painful ways. What stops us from letting ourselves be put down if we're obviously weak genetic failures?

20+% of Men will not have children. Should we just cull 1 out of every 5 men? If your only bar for life is genetic success than is this not rational - why waste all those resources on a bunch of man children right -- hell they are worse than retards since they had everything, and threw it away. RIGHT?

hows the puss?

That dog could literally chomp that bitches head off in one bite.

Why can't failures choose to be peacefully euthanized? Do we only exist to suffer for the enjoyment of sadists? Euthanasia is ethical as a means of giving peace to those who cannot find it in this world

i fcking knew thats coming lol

I'm sorry that you have to witness that. Absolutely it should be legal.
>Stir-fry that vegetable.

I would probably join her, I'm never going to be able to ethically pass on my genes anyways

...have you actually taken her to the doctor?
Anti-psychotics work really well.

Has it ever occured to you that you need failures, and success' to be able to define what is one, and what is the other.

Also grow the fuck up, and stop making excuses.

If you honestly think hurting all those around you that care for you is the best option - you're not a failure but a lazy asshole.

I used to be suicidal and I realized it stemmed from the fact that I was deathly afraid of being an adult and having to grow up and take the consequences of my choices.

I'm sure your life isn't all that bad. Get out of the house and see what real suffering is like.

I was a heroin addict for years until I ended up living in an alley behind my parents. Start small and grow from there. Don't give up.

because Chad needs them to code his "app", clean sewers, mine cobalt and such

>dog
Its a grizzly bear idiot

ahahahahahah you AMERICAN AHahahahahaha

As long as you don't violate the NAP

Sell her to me?
I give you good price.

No. All life is sacred.

I think that was a bear.

>dog
Yes goy it's a big dog

Aren't there states in the US where it actually is legal?
I recall reading somewhere that the assisted suicide laws vary between states.

We should harvest them for spare parts or use them as human guinea pigs to test various substances on the other parts of the body.

>Implying you need children to be a productive member of modern society
>Implying childless men are equivalent to unproductive members of society.

LOOOOL u smart u so smart

Your sister seems to be a bad ass motherfucker if that bear is hanging out with her.

You want her dead because of your petty judgements?

I would say a genetic failure would be a human without the empathy or intelligence to try to help another, even worse, his own sibling under the mask of eugenics as an attempt to gain social validation and popularity... an attempt which costs the life of another for a chance at pussy and nepotist connections, I think we now see the failure, and genetics can't be blamed.

>entities in head
I could cure that. I'm versed in exorcism (the real kind, not cuckianity).
Too bad you and your family are too weak to find real solutions.
Materialist untermensch is all you are.
How is her pussy?

>Not getting the joke

>take her out innawoods
>shoot and bury her
>go to police and say she went missing
>"sir she is mentally ill, we thought she was sleeping and when we got home again she was gone. she probably ran away and now we can't find her anymore :'("

then do it unethically, who cares?

>entities inside her head
maybe she isn't mentally ill and there really are entities inside her head

Well from that I've gathered, and I am no medical professional whatsoever so don't take this that deeply, but it sounds like your sister might suffer from schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.

Auditory hallucinations are where someone hears things in their own mind which are not even there. This sort of thing can be treated, I've seen it many times be controlled through medication and therapy but will your sister live a happy and meaningful life? Not one damn bit.

I've seen what psychosis and other severe mental disorders can do to people and when I was in the hospital, I've actually met a woman who damn near mirrors what you're telling everyone here in this thread.

Nigga, you fucking need the euthanasia if anyone. Retarded looking ass.

Failure is the only way people learn what the fuck they're not good at in life. And then maybe, just maybe, they can adapt and evolve from it.

Yes there are but they've been doing it for many years. They just don't tell you. Big Pharma wants people like OP's sister to either

A: be so dumb and braindead that she cannot function

or B: not even live at all.

So they'll prescribe her with a ton of antipsychotics and mood stabilizers to make sure that she doesn't ann hiro but she always could.

Yes. Everyone who needs an adult nanny needs to be euthanized.

Nigga, who is "we"? Canucks can't even fucking keep out the shitskins. You think you can understand mental illness?

Every White male should have a hot Republican wife. Fuck the whole Asian thing. That needs to go right out the window like it's a fucking worker at Foxconn.

Well what do you expect from a jealous little sociopath like OP? He probably wants to kill his sister because she gets all of the attention

Not how it works here, Germany.

I wish I had an adult nanny. I'd bang that bitch like a drum in the Congo.

it's mostly the potato's welfare-recipient mother

>she'll wake up screaming in torment about entities inside her head
Why don't you dumb asses just expel the demons?

It actually isn't. If I wanted to, I could hire a live in nurse. But what would a fucking Austrian know about that?