Asians are fucking stupid

Look at this shit....
Just fucking look at it..
How dumb can you possibly be to not invent a fork? Did they really pick up two sticks and go DAAAHH HOW I PICK UP DIS FOOD!?!? and come up with an overly complex mechanic that works not even half as well as an actual utensil
At least white people came along and showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time
Christ sake

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jRjkssKeug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s1jRjkssKeug

One of those rare dudes that got cucked by an asian

by making it harder to eat you slow down your intake of food
your eat over a longer period
your body understands and starts to break down food before it piles up
you dont become a fat austrian

You get used to it. Anything ball-shaped or finger-shaped food is easier to eat with chopsticks than fork or spoon.

This
I like anime
And japanese are best asians

Sticks are NOT made for retards like you, kep using the spoon

They actually ate with knives and their hands, same as Europe, but then went back to chopstcks because of Confucianism. Table forks are a fairly recent invention.

Why are asian dicks so similar to nigger dicks? Their balls are black and cocks so dark.

kek

maybe if hans had been fitter he could have won ANY FUCKING WAR

Honestly it is a little weird. They have knives and spoons though right?

Why do you keep doing this

>showed them how to eat properly so they can get more than one grain of rice into their mouth at a time

t. someone trying to eat non-sticky rice with chopsticks

I wonder this too

Its way easier to store /wash than spoons and forks. Its better to eat noodles with too

I can catch fly with chopstick. Like ninja.

b-but muh animu ?

thats not how you eat rice with chopsticks, retard

you either use it like a paddle to shove rice in or you can pick it up in clumps if you want to be dainty, its very fast with the 1st method

chopsticks are versatile, if you're not a clumsy oaf with motor problems you can get proficient with it, easy

spoons yes, there are chinese soup spoons

knives are weapons and taboo to bring to the dining table amongst friends and family

>Its better to eat noodles with too

how ?

with a fork you might need to twist it a few times

with chopsticks you just press harder to have a better grip, you get far more control

Youre just upset because you havent figured out HOW TO USE TWO FUCKING STICKS TO EAT

Everything about jap culture is lightyeras ahead of everyone els ein the world.

Even their demise as a race LOL

nigger dicks are superior

So right OP. Like wtf 2 sticks to eat? Obviously too much neanderthaler DNA left in those pathetic asian brains!

Debatable. The fork is a pretty great tool, desu

I own stainless steel Chopsticks and they are too slippery to use. Waste of money.

They are very simple to eat with. I have mild dyspraxia (can't do shoelaces n shiiiieeeetttt) and I can use them.

You'd have to be a literal retard to have difficulty with them.

Yea but then you're shoveling and slurping your noodles. The fork-spin allows a full bite of noodles in one go

Their "showers"/bathrooms are ridiculous

Onsen are pretty nice though

>complex mechanic

Its literally 2 sticks.
Retard

>knives are weapons and taboo to bring to the dining table amongst friends and family
That's the dumbest shit I've heard this week. Why do asians come up with this honor/taboo crap when most of it is just silly as fuck?

One reply for you slide thread. If you're too fucking stupid to be able to use chopsticks correctly within 10 minutes. Please kys to better the human gene pool

Saying "desu" is cultural appropriation. You don't see japanese people eating themselves to death and electing retards.

Haha, someones pissed they lack the dexterity to use chopsticks. I have a developed brain so I don't have that problem.

Do you even asian food? It's easier to eat with chopsticks.

I am a woman and a Hispanic. Literal retard if you wanted a definition.Can't use them :/

Those are korean chopsticks then

You can't fap to a fork and knife

What's the difference between Korean and Japanese chopsticks? and why would Japanese steel chopsticks be any better

chopsticks are superior to forks, can you pick up single grains of rice with a fork? you can with chopsticks. you're just a fat clumsy cunt that can't use them

Go fuck a kangaroo retard Austral, the fork was invented by the Chinese, hahaha:

>Bone forks had been found in the burial site of the Bronze Age Qijia culture (2400–1900 BC) as well as later Chinese dynasties' tombs

The Chinese switched to chopsticks because of elegance, using a fork looks brutish, like a barbarian

No idea, but ik koreans use this long metal spoon to eat rice cus they dont lift the bowl off the table like chinese and japs do. Chinese and japs just use chopsticks for everything.

He's just making shit up...

t. Asian

It's tough that you can't use them, huh?

OP, people like to keep their heritage and traditions. Stop being a fucking slut.

It's because they are more civilized. Chopsticks came into wide use during the time of Confuscius, who accurately contended that cutting and stabbing your food made you subconsciously conditioned towards comitting violence. Asians weren't too stupid to use knives and forks, they were smart enough to stop.

Chopsticks have advantages in some situations. If you're eating from a bowl, or where your food is piled up, it's easy to take individual pieces off the top. With a fork, you must either apply enough force to shove the piece down though the other food till you meet the bowl, or scoop up balance the piece as if you were using a spoon.

Of course, you don't use them to eat something like steak. You can't cut worth a damn, plus, if a Chinese person cooked your steak, it's fucking ruined.

Chopsticks are much better than forks

>be rice peasant
>eat rice
>use bamboo shoot cut in half as a pseudo spoon

>Be rice peasant
>be lucky enough to get some meat for once
>shit no silverware because fucking rice peasant
>don't want to use filthy rice peasant fingers
>make bamboo fingers instead

>rice
>peasant

Sasuga

chopsticks were able to be used as weapons

they come from the sengoku period

Name the international Jew in your next vocaroo

oh yeah, because i totally want to make all the sauce explode around the table because i was too retarded and i decided that slurping my spaghetti al ragù was a good idea

use a fucking fork you savage

Metal chopsticks are garbage
Use wooden ones

They don't even cook their food. Fucking barbarians.

There is a nuanced and understated art in making and using tapered chop sticks.

Daily reminder that your national cousine is ment to be consumed using bare hands.

it's perfectly asian, slightly less effective, unwilling to change because of tradition. thinking out side the box is literally impossible for most of these morons

Just like God intended

>トランプ氏
>馬鹿者
くたばれ

Its efficient to shovel the food into your mouth and not chew. It's called moderation in eating burger, something you don't know.
We invented the spoon in 1600BC. We just like chopsticks.

They work well for salad.

>call other barbaric when he eat his meat like this

Have fun with cancer

MURICA BTFO

Was this bodyshape His intension as well?

That's cultural appropriation, shitlord.

They dont eat greasy marinara shit you glutenhead

HORI SHITTU

that's how i eat my mashed potatoes

This.

kek

> tfw too smart to invent a fork

Slurping from the bowl too? That's how they eat, shove the food over the edge with sticks and drink the rest.

i love you keep on going

people slurp like motherfuckers when using them too

>russian getting butthurt on the behalf of chinks
are you a russian female because they are hooking up with lots of rich chinks

>dumb
BTW it is well known that for proper development of the brain children need to train fingers dexterity. Also Asian writing systems are extremely complex puzzle as well.
>Asians have higher IQ than any other races
Pretty sure the fact that their ordinary life incorporates constant training of brain has something to do with it.

Cutlery damages the food. Have you ever tried to stab sushi? It doesn't work very well.

Berrypicker as fuck

did you make this thread because you are autistic?

I own these. They're pretty fucking sweet.

We dont have chinks here and we are just calling muricans stupid when we have a chance.

I used to hate chopsticks even more than you ausbro and then I had a business meeting in Japan and didn't know how to use chopsticks and felt slightly embarrassed so I learned immediately.

Now I like chopsticks more for some foods. It's the same reason ice cream tastes better with a plastic spoon. The metal taste conflicts with the taste of some foods.

sushi is traditionally eaten with hands tho

I agree, anyone who uses one of those childproof ceramic knives is a goddamn savage that needs to be put down.

>making it harder
>slow down
Sounds like you've never been to a restaurant in Japan.

Origins of the chop sticks?

Chopsticks are indefensible. Don't even try to defend it you stupid ass weebs. They're functionally inferior junk

I like those

If only we had some rule to verify your femininity. Perhaps future channers will have a tits or gtfo rule.

Anyone can use forks however retarded they are
But not chopsticks

but slurping loudly is supposed to indicate compliments to the chef...

How much Asian dick have you seen user?

Kinoshita Yuuka?

I have the same designs too.

I prefer using forks myself.

>better throw away an ancient cultural tradition so I can eat 10% faster

No dexterity

That's fucking ridiculous, senpai. How can all that shit even fit inside her?

That's why they eat it like that, it cools the noodles when it leaves the boiled soup. That way you get it as hot and edible as possible.

Couldn't you think this through yourself?