40 percent of American tax dollars goes to Defense

Only 10 percent goes to education and infrastructure.

JUST LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stop spending so much money on military
>projection of power gone
>country go away from the Petrodollar
>Value of the dollar drops dramatically

Mh I wonder what could go wrong.

it's almost like everything doesn't have to be paid for by the state

>be an idiot who make sup statistics

Germans are pretty smart desu

You're welcome

>Only 10 percent
>Only
That's a staggering amount of money when American teat scores have been stagnant or declining, depending on where you're looking.

Is this true or is it the (((military industrial-complex))).

Sorry about that. It's 53 percent actually

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

>defense spending produced the internet, computers, and everything good
>infrastructure is dated cause we built the best in the world 60 years ago
>(((education)))) is paying jews more money to fuck our society is
there's no correlation between spending and quality of education. america already spends the most on education in the world but the quality it gets is terrible cause spics and niggers ruining it.

And yet the US has some of the best privatized education and infrastructure in the world.

Post your source.

It's not true at all
They like to pretend that discretionary budget for the Federal government is the only thing that exists

We should be spending even less on education if not completely eliminate the DOE altogether. The education system in this country is more corrupt than some dictatorship in Africa. A huge chunk of it is just going to end up in the pockets of teachers and (((union organizers))) to keep them fat and happy and continue voting for liberals, and the rest just buys pointless stuff like "HD TVS in every classroom!", "Every kid gets an iPad", and "Student LGBT PrideFest Fairs."

Meanwhile, they have gotten jack shit results. The cost associated with educating one student has increased immensely over the last 30 years and students still have equivalent performance as to what they did then.

>stop spending so much money on military
>withdraw and downsize as much as possible
>Russia and China decide to start expanding their borders.
>still muricah's fault somehow.

>bot goes "blah blah blah"

"ok" CTR

>never been invaded by anyone except its ally the UK
>(((defense))) is invading foreign countries halfway across the world to accommodate Israel

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

All that money goes to military bases in Europe but leftist hate the idea of changing the balance of power in NATO.

WHICH IS IT?!

Do Russia and China have their borders in the Middle East? Because that's where your (((defense))) goes

You do realize the moment USA stops spending that much in defence you'll get raped by Ivan and get sent to a gulag, right?

Arguably, the only purpose to even have a state is for defense and to protect the rights of the people. So there is literally nothing wrong with a large part of taxes going to defense, despite, of course, taxation being theft in the first place.

If we indeed must have a state and taxes, then the only things those taxes should pay for should be defense and law enforcement.

A state paying more for 'education' than for defense is clearly a sign for the state acting in its own interest rather than that of its citizens.

ITT, retards lern the difference between Total Spending Budgets and Discretionary Budgets.

ie, permajew'd budget vs what you can actually spend

We're basically the bodyguard for the rest of Western Civilization. We have a big military so you don't have to. You're fucking welcome, Norcuck.

>LOL
Go shill in reddit.
Federal spending isn't goverment spending.

>minorities ruining education
>not the federal and state governments pushing bulshit standards on the students that change every year
Ok

The petrodollar system artificially keeps the demand of the dollar up, as a result (supply and demand), the value of the dollar is kept artificially high.

There is no conspiracy here, except the petrodollar system itself which keeps the US artificially running. If Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela would allow Oil to be bought also in Euro currency it would crush with US economy and that will trigger a global economic crash.

I see this as one of the scenarios to create a crisis big enough so they (((they))) can try to go for the one world government in the coming revolution.

You're an idiot.

Turkey and Israel aren't the Western civilization. Neither are Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

>doesn't know the difference between discretionary spending and indiscretionary spending.

You probably shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

This is a straight up lie.

The reason why the US has such a massive army is simply because it's wealthier then everyone else.

Ivan would need to take Chong's tiny dick out of his own asshole first.

>If we indeed must have a state and taxes

Calm down Shlomo Schwartz, nobody is falling for it.

Why the fuck do you need to spend a lot on education? Braun's and Neuman generation had a fucking book, pen and paper.

So how does it feel to get your ass kicked by people that are dumber than you are?

We are a federation of 50 governments or "states." These "states" and their "municipalities" pay for things like education and mass transit. The federal government is left holding the bag on defense.

I'm not defending our massive military spending -- it should be less. But at least have a basic understanding of the structure of the US system.

pic unrelated

And just how much of that forty percent goes to us protecting little shitstain, European cuck-countries like your's and others?
Maybe if you spent a little more and actually had men to train we wouldn't have to play bodyguard and babysitter for every "civilized 1st world country" on earth.

>tax dollars
when will this meme end

Its really fucking retarded

Every portion of the government should be slashed by like 75%

>I'm an idiot
Wrong fucking chart.

If jews are so subversive that they infiltrated all the power structures, why would they shill against government?

Are you fucking retarded? The reason the other countries stay on the petrodollar is because the US currently has the capabilities to buttfuck them in record time. This is what "projection of power" means.

Irak was invaded because Saddam wanted to allow his oil to be bought with Euroes while Gaddaffi had similar plans (and gold).

The fucking newfags reddit cancer always amazes me.

Discretionary Budget is the optional one you baffon.

Me on the Left.

This

So taxation is theft but it's ok because it pays for things that you want? Why can't defence be privatised?

Because government is the only way to stop them.
States are the most important creation of humankind.

To make you ask this question.

>have completely unconquerable country.
>could 1 v entire globe probably
>internet exists
>people worth a shit learn everything online, using information developed in other countries that spend more on education.

It's the ultimate strategy.

Also this. The usual 'solution' of throwing money towards a broken system only works to lubricate said broken system. Overhaul is needed in doctrine, not in spending

I like the portion that just says "government"

Because our country is corrupt as fuck, and you (((they))) make a shitload of shmeckles selling weapons.

Why do you think the US has constantly been involved in some sort of conflict ever since Kennedy got shot.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

You're the newfag cancer fucktard. I'm well aware how the Saudi-backer (((petrodollar))) works. I'm also aware where the Saudi oil money goes - to aggressive spread of Islamization.

(American living in Chile at the moment)

How can america be israel's attack dog without military spending, stupid goy!

this desu I don't mind taxes going to the military but things like welfare foreign aid and roads need to fucking go.

America has to spend that money because they pull the weight in NATO. They have allowed other countries, like my own, to slack off and under-spend, by always picking up that slack. The American taxpayer is paying for our defense, and while I thank them dor it, it's a source of shame

user, are you honestly retarded?
It literally says in "all federal spending" that the military expenditures are 16% (609 billion).

Stop being stupid, you're right but that doesn't mean no state at all.

Taxes are extortion, not theft. State army = army of state cartel.

>what is state level

That's not how forex works kraut

Ah the great bodyguard who goes around starting fights with desert mobs and lets us all deal with the dangers created by it.

What's really gunna be funny is when we pull out of NATO and you guys have to start spending

Are you sure about that?

Don't forget shit like NASA and the EPA getting gutted too
Enjoy your river fires once again
Oh wait I live by this river
Send help

Discretionary spending is 20% of the budget. Try again you uneducated fucm

And why do you make that distinction?

No, it's the Texan flag

additionally

Wow that all ya got? so many Vietnamese running around runnin shit here, just fuck my shit up senpai hahahaa

I believe all I need for you is the union jack

>stop spending all our money on Kikes and faggot Europeans
>They all start bitching
>ME drops petrodollar, Russia annexes 3 countries, China+NK invade SK
>world economy collapses

Fuck all of you. I hope the subversive Islamic invasion destroys Europe before we have to defend it.

>yet again I don't know what discretionary and mandatory budgets are

Okay OP.

>could 1 v entire globe probably
You couldn't even 1v1 China.

no minorities score like shit because they have a garbage culture and are less than whites so this drags down the scores of america. the biggest issue is marxism though and their hatred for whites which is main cause of schools being fucked.

nigger children should go to nigger schools and not mix with good students who want to learn.

soon the scores for europe education will nose dive once they absorb these africans/arab invaders though. all the top countries for education will be asian since they have discipline and don't have blacks/spics

>Only 10 percent goes to education and infrastructure.

Which is 10% more than the Constitution even provides for. Such matters are supposed to be handled by the several states.

If you don't understand how our government works here, take half an hour to read our constitution and it'll make a lot more sense and you may be in a better position to try to have any adult discussions on the subject.

>40% of tax goes to defense

This is fake

100% of US federal tax receipts go toward paying the interest on the loans the federal government has taken out with private banks.

Cause if you don t pay taxes you get buttfucked , it s not like a rober coming into your house and stealing , it s like the state kidnaps your son demands money

Actually China does fucktard. And Russia is nearby fucktard.

> private banks

King Kike himself.

It's the American way.

>education
You mean government sponsored indoctrination
>infrastructure
If we didn't have diversity America would be the best place in the world to live. But since diversity is upon us, there's no point spending money on infrastructure that will just get ruined by dindus and cholos

>If we didn't have diversity America would be the best place in the world to live

Which you voluntarily welcomed

>Watch this

>posts entry redpill for the average pol user

That's why Norwegian schools are on top of the best ranked list and not US ones, right? Oh wait.

Topkek, your head is so far up your ass that you don't understand simple "supply and demand", instead it must be forex.

we spend more per student than just about every other nation already

we could spend less on defense if Europe would sort itself out

That still qualifies as theft because force is being used against us in order to obtain our property. If a robber told me that if I didn't give him money that he would come to my house and take more money or put me in jail, I would be a victim of theft.

Military spending is only a little over half of the discretionary spending. Medicaid, Medicare, unemployment insurance, and food stamps are part of mandatory spending. The vast majority of government tax dollars go towards social programs (via the aforementioned mandatory spending and discretionary spending such as HUD, DoE, etc.) and operating the government.

I didn't do it. My great grandparents generation decided to let Jews in because muh holocaust and they did it.

Goys have never been majority in favor of diversity and they still aren't. Why do you think Trump got elected?

>Texas is a Republic again

kek

Are you unironically too stupid to understand what I wrote? You are so far off I don't even get what you are trying to say.

Basically the boomers are gonna bleed this country dry on their way out.

Holy shit dindus and cholos go around wrecking infrastructure? Like blowing up bridges and destroying pavements and whatnot?

Defense is a legitimate role of government. Education and infrastructure is not.

>be at college
>gender studies
>gender neutral pronoun
>trigger warnings
>safe space

Who would win? The strongest empire in the world or a bunch of illiterate American farmers?

Ever take public transit in an average city in the US? Busses are usually filled with feral negroids. That's why white people all fled to the suburbs where the infrastructure is actually fabulously maintained and let the cities fall to shit. What's the point in paving nice new roads in the city for beaners to drive around in their low riders doing drive by shootings?

Where is the welfare spending? Total spending is $4 trillion. The other $2.85 trillion is the welfare payments. Out of the federal budget of $4 trillion. $625 billion is military. About 15%. And this 15% is the only portion of the budget which is constitutional.