Women will never lear-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4x_PxdYEk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scheduling conflict??? ahahahaha

in other words she is too fat and could not lose the weight

>and could not lose the weight

She wasn't supposed to - which is why she was chosen for the role. She backed out because she learned from Ghostbusters. The audience doesn't want to have political correctness (Womyn are funny! Health at every size!) rammed down their throats. Nobody wants to see a tubby Barbie.

>cherry picking

(((Leaf))) will never lear-

plot twist: someone else has already been chosen for the role...

"Hey i loved that barbie movie. Im going to look up the actress on youtube"

>MUH PUSSY. MUH VAGINA!!!

rip harambe

This

This bitch and Michelle Obama are the only pieces of evidence I needed to know we evolved from monkeys

>be leslie jones
>been called ape-like-male by gay british man
>stands in front of museum of natural history
>is probably going to see her nigger-monkey family at the ape section

>She backed out because she learned from Ghostbusters.
No, she "backed out" because of how bad her stand up special was. This is her getting fired, like when a political figure "resigns to spend more time with their family" after a scandal. She made a vulgar special, that wasn't funny because she didn't use stolen material like she did to climb to fame, and it bombed, badly.

She probably could have gotten away with it if it had been a success. That might have been (((their))) plan, since it was so bad and bombed so hard they just dropped her tho.

She's trash. Her vomit bucket comedy is trash. She will crawl back to her cave with all the other trolls and trogladytes like her.

Literally the female Dane Cook, can't wait for her to go back to being irrelevant just like the actual Dane Cook.

Hey dane cook was funny the first or second time. He never evolved and doubled down on his lame ass style.

bullshit. This fucking cow got shitcanned

>quits

there is only one race, the human ra-

Ooh, ahh, up the 'RA!

>She backed out

I'm sure Sony backed her TFO.

Her in-your-face polarizing feminist political crap & vulgar antics is not in Sony's best interest.

>implying Irish are white

Sure Jamal.. anytime i see an american flag i know there's a 40% chance you're non-white

Sup Portugal. The 'RA would have my 100% support if they weren't marxist

youtube.com/watch?v=H4x_PxdYEk8

"My vagina smells like a barnyard"
"I took 10 dicks today night, I'm so bad"
"Yes little girls, look up to me as a role model, I'm fat Barbie"

I see how that would have went over well. I'm sure she wanted some skanky lines added nonchalantly somewhere and the producers said no. "This is supposed to be a kids movie, let's hire the most vocally grotesque blonde person we could find to star on the leading role. How could this go wrong?"

Nobody likes a fat.

Irish are literally considered the niggers of Europe

WILSON!

WILLLSOOOOON!

what's better?
>being white nigger
>being regular nigger
think about that for a moment

She's most likely a raging cunt with a massive fucking ego. I sincerely doubt she backed out of this of her own accord.

But niggers cant make wisky

you really don't believe SJWs wanted her to be plump as a pig to push the fatty's are healthy and beautiful narrative?

I don't care either way. Fucking jews are all in it together against whites.

I joke.
Im actually the son of Irish immigrants.
I just love seeing everyone being so assblasted

ok

Nepostism invites Negative Selection and now the movie studios are starting to reap the benefits

Scheduling conflict with the gym, duh

That'll do, pig

tine to put the ape down

Looks like Mattel doesn't want one of their most valuable brands associated with a fat, foul-mouthed whore.

that netflix disaster devalued her marketability.

Well to be fair I bet all hawaitu piggus look the same to nips. Sony execs probably hired her on her name alone and probably never even seen any of her shit.

Margot Robbie would look great as Barbie desu. Can we meme this into existence?

i know digital editing works wonders

but how the FUCK could you make that fat dyke be barbie?

No way. Niggers of Europe are Lithuania, Latvia and the other poor countries who want to be part of the EU just for the gibmedats

I dont know man. Lithuania seems pretty based. I mean where else do they have Borat style Jew mask and the running of the Jews?

Hide your sheckles!

100% she was fired from the role. They just let her say it was her choice because that's better for both their PR stories.

Sup Forums has no sense of humor, this is literally comedy gold.

If they're gonna have a brown barbie they should give the role to Stacey Dash
She is just so amazing

>perfect for the role
>children's movie
>muh vagina
No

Leslie Jones? I thought that was actually the museum's exhibit on the missing link or something.

She got axed or she backed out, whatever, that's not the point. The point is, people don't want to see a fat Barbie, and Sony knows it. Sony also knows that she's been proven to be unfunny and that she's also really vulgar and therefore inappropriate for a film about a child's toy. There's many reasons as to why the deal fell through, and all of them are about her unsuitability for the role. I'm sure they asked her to back out and I'm sure that she wanted out too at some level. I think Hollywood is going to hit the brakes on political correctness on their big budget pics for a while. Ghostbusters gave em cold feet.

I think the point of the movie is that "Barbie" is tired of trying to fit an idiolized image and wants to be a regular girl. In which case Amy would be fine... However her recent escalation of political rancor and marginalizing straight-up-vulgar (((comedy))) put her at the distal end of acceptable female moral issues.

tl:dr she fucked her own barn-yard stinkin' pussy.

>wants to be a regular girl
>Amy would be fine

She's a regular girl? I thought maybe Emma Watson with her weird head, or a plump Selena Gomez. Amy's built like a tank, 40lbs overweight. I'm not even sure if she has a neck.

Well, we agree on her looking horrific. The point is that Sony wants a mildly-chubby-female-girl-power chick to fit the casting role of their project. Sony has a target audience and us discerning men are not it. So, its in that reguard that I say that Amy would have been fine -- if she didnt pabble her diatribe over the Niagara falls.

Who do you think would be a good replacement? Gotta be a fatty, I guess. And those are practically extinct in Hollywood.

Maybe Reese Witherspoon should do a Raging Bull and snag an easy Oscar.

She doesn't even have tig bitties

literally what redeeming quality is there

This is the obvious replacement. If this isn't comedy gold....

I'm sure they can find some broadway talent that could pull it off.

I suspect more than half of the reason for Sony to choose Amy was to genuflect in the direction of her uncle and his associates.

>to genuflect in the direction of her uncle and his associates.

Her uncle? Who's that? I thought he was just a Senator. Sony could buy him out a thousand times over.

Also, that picture just depressed the hell out of me. Don't post that again.

Is he natty?

> just a Senator

Charles Schumer. The senate minority leader. Means hes the #1 Democrat in the Senate. Hes huge in New York. He is not a lightweight & probably has mafia connections.

>probably has mafia connections.

I would like to modify and extend those remarks: Chuck is probably a very close associate of the Families in New York.

He's motherfucking

THICC
H
I
C
C

Bretty good