HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/embarrassing-russian-military-failures-2015-5/#the-tsar-tank-has-achieved-almost-mythical-status-since-the-unusual-vehicle-was-first-tested-in-1914-due-to-weight-miscalculations-its-tricycle-design-often-resulted-in-its-back-wheel-getting-stuck-and-its-lack-of-armour-left-its-operators-exposed-to-artillery-fire-1
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-russias-military-paper-tiger-14136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War confirmed?

They're white, I say they exterminate the Slavroach

the smell of the turkish army alone is offensive enough

I hope they steamroll turkey and I hope we stay the fuck out of it.
But that will never happen since turkey are de facto allies even though we disagree with literally everything they do aside from letting us put weapons and shit there.

>They're white

>

If digits the roaches will be annihilated this year

praise kek

>news from 2015
>war

I hate russians but i will be damn if i will ever friend a roach,i would rather move to russia and help defend it
Fucking turkish faggots

Maybe the Russian embassy...

So Russia has 7 days to fire nukes

Let russia nuke the roaches. Honestly hope they do.

He meant: we can wage war to russia for seven days before getting ass raped.

7 days?
Russia?

Hitler has a decent army and he couldn't get to Moscow in under three years for God's sake.

>2015
Greeks are fucking retarded. Russia and Turkey are the best bros now. And yes, Yurkey can occupy in 7 days, your shithole country.

Fake News. As a roach, can cuntfirm, the fakery.
Our government is cucked, can't even occupy Syria

It's a long walk

Where the fuck am I what univers did I walk into

What's your kurwanigger's problem with greeks? They're the same as you, leeching money off from us developed nations like a pack of niggers while bitching constantly.

That's impossible just because of logistics alone.

>us developed nations
k

They wouldn't even get to the mainland

Dec 2015

Theres always next year pappa

>developed nations
It's easy if you have only 5 mln residents. Also we year by year going forward when you are dying.

I need source, this is hilarious

/thread

And you are ran by roach hitler.

>güle

AAHHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAH HAHAHHHAHHHAHHAAAHHHAHAHHA HAH HAHHAHHAHHAAH HHAHH... HAHAHHHAHHHAHHHAH

Turkey absolutely needs to be removed from NATO before it's completely dissolved (which will take some time).

They're only talking shit because they're still part of NATO, and their place in NATO will be the reason why they initiate war between 'the west' and Russia. Fuck these pieces of shit.

>2015
wew

Because that's gone so well for every other nation that tried.
But please Turkey, do it.

do it, just do it!

TRY IT! PLEASE!

Turkey has always been a boaster. Lose one battle and they pretend they won the war, win one battle and they pretend we fought unfairly and they won the war.

Such pride always comes before a big, long, hard fall.

IN THE DEAD OF WINTER WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!

pol ıs such putshıll. get off them proxıes fuckıng Ivans.

>kick in the door and the whole rotten lot will come crashing down

Not the first to think this.

If I had to choose between Russians and Turks I would choose Russians any day. Sure, they are hohols and sub-humans but at least they arent roaches...

Yeah, occupy mass graves in Russia maybe.

>thinking secular countries, backed by coalitions, shouldn't initiate war with one of the worlds biggest military powers
>shilling for Russia

Uhmmmmm no sweetie

Agreed. Why haven't they been expelled yet? I don't want to be dragged into a war because of cocky roaches. They're turning into another Islamic theocracy anyway.

I would say "kill yourself roach" but I want you to be alive when the world finally gets tired of your fucking shit and bathes your lands in glorious nuclear fire.

They probably could considering Russia done fuck all when their shitty jet was shot down.

>Turkey has been getting its shit kicked by Russia since the Great Turkish War (1683-99)
>No country has ever successfully invaded a unified Russia
>Russia outranks the Turkish military easily
>Turks can't handle winter
>Turkey is autistic enough to think they can war Russia
I'd take slav over roach any day. Hopefully Greece will receive Constantinople

>They're white
whiter than you at least

good luck surviving the nukes

they are third or second in europe after russia and maybe britain.

>Americans now so dark they consider Turks white

Everybody remotely sane already knew this. Russia stands no chance against any half-decent army.

uk.businessinsider.com/embarrassing-russian-military-failures-2015-5/#the-tsar-tank-has-achieved-almost-mythical-status-since-the-unusual-vehicle-was-first-tested-in-1914-due-to-weight-miscalculations-its-tricycle-design-often-resulted-in-its-back-wheel-getting-stuck-and-its-lack-of-armour-left-its-operators-exposed-to-artillery-fire-1
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-russias-military-paper-tiger-14136

They can't even beat Ukraine on their own, let alone a real army like Erdogan's Turkey.

Yes! Please Turkey! Try it and we can finally take back Constantinople.

roaches be funny

Please do it. Day of the spray soon

Cute :3

You must be joking right. Also nice proxy Roach

This pic needs a fez and like 20x more body hair desu

you gotta be squiddin' me

US govt, even under Trump, would back Turkey.

But Russia is not at war in Ukraine

RARE FLAG

>implying there are greeks in turkey
Literally the only greeks in turkey are near death seniors. This is the truth of a "multicultural" greece. No greeks

kek I say let them try

fake

fuck off roach, or we'll rangeban your whole "country"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)
What?

Where is your tittle for your i Turkroach?

> at least I will be able to claim asylum in Europe

BASED
WTF?
I love Turkey now

i'd rly like to see those faggots try

>Russia would fucking obliterate their asses in 24hrs

Turkey ISIS Saudi and Jewish axis backed by U.S.A and EUSSR
vs
Russia, Syria, Iran alliance backed up by China

20 year ago people would have laughed it off, now they laugh because its plausible

Yeah because THAT WORKED OUT WELL FOR EVERYONE EHO EVER TRIED IT THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

Even their president is a shitposter

Have they forgotten what happened to Hitler and Napolean? I think they have forgotten.

Fucking KEK

Your nation is and has been run by pedophiles since it's inception, how does that make you feel?

Wew, first they threatened the netherlands for not letting them campaign in our country, now they want to invade russia?
These faggots are getting dumber by the day.

They fucking tweeted at Hollande from france, thinking that was the holland erdogan was talking about.

Turks are trash, but they shot down a Russian plane and killed their ambassador and Putin did fuck all.

Ruskis cucked by roaches confirmed