Hypothetical White World Conquest

Realistically, could the countries coloured in red conquer the rest of the world if they formed an alliance? and how long do you think it would take? 10 years? 20 years? 100 years?

This is all hypothetical of course.

Whitey is far outnumbered.
Beige horizon is coming, little boy.

Whitey is outnumbered yet they still rule the world. Really goes to show their genetic supremacy

Well then remove from Russia Syberia, Far East,Caucasus.

You forgot Argentina

I like how you didn't forget to colour in the Falkland Islands. Fuck the Argies

The day whitey wakes up it's going to be Rhodesia worldwide.
And protip: whites would have won in Rhodesia if the USSR wouldn't have supported the niggers.
Now USSR is gone friendo

>Finland
>White

Lmao. Russia and Europe alone would be enough to conquer the world.

is that a map of white supremacy? Or Kike supremacy. Latter seems more close

But white people have beige skin colour.
Just like black people have brown skin colour.

Realistically, there will never be another war for conquest in the world. Get this in your LARPing thick skulls already.

>slavs
>white

its it JEWS or white

make up your fucking mind about whats white or not

USA, Russia, All of Europe, Australia, Canada

How can anything stop it, even just the first two have a good chance working together

>"this is all hypothetical"
Costa Rican education right here folks. Mad you're not on the red team?

>and how long do you think it would take?
about a few weeks

>Nukes don't exist

>Hypothetically
>then realistically
Go smell the queen farts

If it did happen I can't see nukes being used by the whites unless in retaliation as it would leave more of a mess than its worth, I think it would be possible without nukes barring conquering the grey countries with nukes

Britbong owned
> 99

No. Currently you have the Russians trying to form closer relations with the EU and the USA fucking that up over economic and security considerations. If you can convince the USA to STFU [you can't] then it becomes possible.

The scenario is hypothetical, but "realistically" as in without exaggerating the power of the countries involved etc.
Whats so hard to get about that?

We should include the Japs, Koreans and Chinese and simply form a world government and subjugate everyone else.

White and yellow alliance when?

>america
>canada
>australia
>england

These are not white countries

honestly most of those countries could wreck every non-white country in a war on their own, even china would get wrecked since thanks to communism you just have to bomb the fuck out of beijing and they're a headless chicken

You took two words out of his entire Paragraph and put them side by side, then made a fart insult.

This is why we haven't let you be apart of our country

They couldn't unite. They'd all try to cockblock each other at every turn. If I ever ran a conquest I'd invade the Congo, push the niggers out and mine all the resources there and use the fertile land for farming.

Because the part you're disregarding with your "hypothetical" is actually quite important. I.e. Russia is far more likely to side with China than with USA. But if all you wanted was a firepower vs firepower in a scenario were allies are fighting allies alongside enemies then sure.

>Russia, Balkans, Fins, Meds
>White

Might as well include Latin America and Arabs in your """""""""""White"""""""""""""" world.

Slav shittalking about meds
Non country pls

I think not.

White never mind Western doesnt have the balls to purge their own countries but you like to dream dont you?
Maybe Russia tough.

what?

USA and Russia conquered the world on their own, so yes

I mean if you look at the british empire and how we conqured australia/NZ and the rest, and also how America was founded, I can't see why something like that wouldn't happen again.

currently, yes. geopolitics isn't about feels or ideology but about trade and energy. EU countries have stupidly decided to eschew nuclear power so that leaves oil and natural gas as the most immediate means of powering their economies. Russia has these in abundance.

Looking at a map, its easy to see that Russia can easily supply them to EU with a few pipelines, then if they wish enter into an alliance and form an unstoppable power bloc.

Guess who is freaking out over that?

I've actually thought about this before OP. If the entirety of the Euro/Western world united and threw all sense of morals and ideals out the window, I don't think anything could stop it. It's interesting to think that our entire world order exists as it does simply because the Euro/Western world has abandoned its sense of conquest and developed a moral system that makes the entire affair seem negative. If the old ways were re-adopted, I doubt anything could realistically stand in the way of it.

Wtf was Crimea then?

90 days. United those countries could purge the planet in 90 days.

>usa
>russia
>white
nice try

1) You lost focus.
2) You lied to yourself that Africans were equals
3) You let your guilty concious stop you

I would like to lie to you man but...shit, is too late for that.

>leaving the eu
>we will create super-eu

A land democratically choosing to reunite with their motherland with a free and fair referendum, being attacked by Ukrainian terrorists.

40.000 years at least

>all these mad non-whites

I agree, but it was mainly the Jewish communist influence that lost us Rhodesia and SA. that must be purged first

Mongol Joke

I was referring to the non-red countries that have nukes.

>Finns taking the Finngolian meme seriously
>le based EU
It's a jewish-led genocide project.

If it was total war, sure. Everywhere is urbanized enough that you could just carpet bomb major cities to completely cripple countries

If we got together it would probably take 60-100 years. We'd need to rid our countries of the foreigners and then raise a generation or two and inculcate them with the proper value systems before we began.

test

Whites have ruled the world for thousands of years with or without Jews.

Yes, and China would be the biggest problem. Don't know how long though.

>Portugal
>White

other countries really dont have much to stand on. all black countries basically have nothing

china and india would put up a good fight.

No.

you leave Portugal alone