CLINTON CRONY FORGED DNS LOGS FOR RUSSIA INVESTIGATION -- IT WAS ALL A FARCE

UPDATE: REDDIT USER WHO DISCOVERED THIS WAS BANNED FROM REDDIT.

Clinton crony made up evidence to investigate Trump and supposed Russia connection. FBI snooped on Trump tower, found nothing. There never was any reason to suspect Trump of any involvement with Russia, let alone investigate. It was all fabricated.

PREVIOUS THREADS

#1 →
#2 →

>PASTEBIN WITH ALL INFO NEEDED: pastebin.com/fgMX926P

* TeaLeaves kicked off the whole Russia-Trump server thing with his DNS logs. This server has been mentioned in connection to investigations.

* Nobody knew who TeaLeaves was. Some speculated it was L Jean Camp herself which is the closest guess. It turned out to be a colleague of hers. See the info above for the damning proof.

* Tealeaves has a years-old wordpress account coincidentally named in leetspeak teakettle (t34k3ttl3). That's him. BTW I don't believe that FeelTheEmailMistake guy found it the way he says. I think he had to present it in a more eh "public safe" manner if you get my drift. Based on some other posts of his i think this guy is into some seriously heavy shit...and think about the timing of all this.

* The DNS logs contain + signs -- meaning recursive nameserver-nameserver queries which just doesnt happen. Even if we say the Russian nameservers have some weird setup -- well, the American medical nameservers have the same weird setup. Every damn nameserver has the same weird setup. Terribly unlikely...

* The guy mentions 6 indicators of forgery... says hes only 'reasonably confident' based on the indicator above... but it's pretty fucking damning all by itself. My suspicion is that another indicator is based on meticulous analysis of TTLS and cache behavior

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hrdjK
archive.is/6HR8s
archive.is/5XWb7
archive.is/3g911
archive.is/HvKA5
pastebin.com/fgMX926P
i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns1_cdcservices_com.log
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns2_cdcservices_com.log
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns3_cdcservices_com.log
pastebin.com/PrfpvusZ
theintercept.com/staff/glenn-greenwald/
theintercept.com/leak/
reddit.com/r/cprogramming/comments/4igxhv/need_help_with_recursive_file_system_searching/d2ydk9g/
reddit.com/r/C_Programming/comments/4hazah/gcc_tailcall_recursion_optimization/d2p8qem/
reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5kzk46/do_trump_fans_still_deny_russia_was_behind_the/dbrsunj/
reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5kzk46/do_trump_fans_still_deny_russia_was_behind_the/dbs4not/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4irmm7/breaking_hillarys_emails_hacked_by_russia_kremlin/d310hgo/
reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/4fb0dg/is_the_us_moving_closer_to_banning_encryption/d27kwwv/
reddit.com/r/AskTrumpSupporters/comments/4m7pqc/can_we_please_stop_praising_snowden_he_didnt_just/d3trzgd/
reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5e68ug/is_rpolitics_a_left_wing_sub_thats_what_it_looks/dabo4aw/
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/5z0gei/the_most_striking_thing_about_the_wikileaks_cia/dev20fh/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FeelTheEmail appears:

archive.is/hrdjK

FeelTheEmail double checking on /r/sysadmin:

archive.is/6HR8s

The_Donald thread:

archive.is/5XWb7

Evidence:

archive.is/3g911

LJean logs:

archive.is/HvKA5

bump

None of the so-called happening threads posted ever seem to gain traction outside of this website. Why do you think that is?

It got to the front page of the donald and no traction or anything. i want to keep exposing this as much as possible but it's probable that the only way this gets solved is if the guy who originally found it brings it to the right people.

It's so technical that even a person who he brought it to who doesn't have any tech knowledge might not even understand it enough to be able to act on it

bump

It's pretty fucked up that he randomly got admin-banned on reddit as well, which means some admin saw it and banned him and probably has his IP

didn't Sup Forums discover this like a couple months ago? Evan McMuffin's sister set up a fake trump domain and that was used as "evidence of Russian collusion" in some dumb article written a year ago

No slide

Supposedly this guy found out that the Emily Mcmuffin didn't have a connection to Evan but yeah Evan McMullin is implicated in this finding

He probably already committed suicide by shooting himself 4 times in the back of the head

Keep making these and ill keep bumping OP.

Should anyone be contacted of this new information?

For something as big as this, no one seems to be saying anything.

Trying to find pro-Trump non-backstabber people that can be counted on seems impossible. I might try Rand Paul's office

But it does all the time

How so? I though he set up a fake server. This seems like faked dns from a real trump server

This is literally NOTHING. Please sage and report this FAKE NEWS

bump

Evan McMullin IS Emily McMullin
Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn
Evan is a Brony!

Bump, I hate reddit so much, from the users to what they upvote and the admins it's such a shithole.

Maybe I'm falsely assuming but due to him being the one to 'come forward' with the info I would assume he knew it was forged to begin with and came forward anyways. I'm not an expert on this but trying to expose it enough until more people who are get eyes on it

I'm a dummy and don't know how to use PGP. Perhaps sending this to Glenn Greenwald on PGP would be a good way of breaking this? Greenwald dislikes Trump a lot but seems to dislike deep state corruption more

>pastebin.com/fgMX926P
It sucks I can't hunderstand half of whats is being talked about.

Yep

Hillary=Prison
It's a fact.

I feel like Will Hurd would be perfect. Seems to be a details person

bumping for importance.

I actually got myself watching mlp 2 days ago.
There has to be something hidden in it.
No reason why that CIA fag would be into it if it didn't hide something.
Nothing interesting so far, other than the fact the purple magic horse's mark looks like a hidden star of david, would post but I will probably get b&

nice digits

Sounds like a good idea. I'll write his name down and call his office Monday

>Supposedly this guy found out that the Emily Mcmuffin didn't have a connection to Evan

The Emily McMillan related to the Trump servers is NOT Evan McMillan's sister.
McMillan is her married name.
She works for a company in Florida that takes care of websites for numerous companies in the Travel and Leisure market.
- she's an Admin for Trump

This is wrong. The Emily in Florida that works for cendyn isn't Evan's sister. It's just not the same person.

That pastebin doesnt have the DNS logs that were forged.

Anons, we are getting bogged down in too many details. Thats one of the reasons these happenings never catch on.

Ive stripped out all the irrelevant stuff and posted only what matters.

TEALEAVES EXPOSURE

(mirror this - its too volatile on that site, which could be another sli.mg going belly up eventually)

i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png

TEALEAVES DNS LOGS:

(notice + signs)

web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns1_cdcservices_com.log

web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns2_cdcservices_com.log

web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns3_cdcservices_com.log

EXPOSURE OF FORGERY

(one indicator, supposed to be five more)

archive.is/6HR8s

>leaf
>day of the rake

Can we please get it started already?

Thank you.. nice

Second this. Some non-chicken user should send to Greenwald asap

bump, this is being slid hard

Revised bin: pastebin.com/PrfpvusZ

Cendyn?

Whoever controls the server and has access to logs is SUPER important

inb4 thread becomes swarmed by shills

What's his contract info?

theintercept.com/staff/glenn-greenwald/

[email protected]

PGP:

734A 3680 A438 DD45 AF6F 5B99 A4A9 28C7 69CD 6E44

Several other ways:

theintercept.com/leak/

bumping

My gift of bump

>her married name.
>works for cendyn isn't Evan's sister

Throttling

Really getting slid hard here

By the way, its the only thread on /r/conspiracy Ive ever seen removed by the admins

Am I understanding this correctly? The theory is that the emails that caused the Trump servers to behave that way were spoofed (not only address, but IP too)?

>reddit (((admins)))

PCAP or it didnt happen.

Thanks

Also bump bc the mods aren't liking this thread

Bump before I run to the store real quick

Democrats need to be purged.

Send a link to @KimDotcom

Bump

Bumping

Yeah, that's her name, but actually look into it a little you faggot. Her work history and photos do not match the photos of Evan's sister that can be found on his Flickr. You can find photos of this Emily if you look up photos from the Cendyn chili cook off a few years ago. Her LinkedIn paints an entirely different, separate work life than Evan's sister

PCAP is truth!

I don't understand much of this, so I doubt any normie would either. Like the Aussie said above, filter out the unnecessary info and then compile the evidence like that.

Either way have a bump and a (you).

BRING IT DOWN, ANONS

THIS IS WAR

My sides dude...

Why? This faggot is worse than Alex Jones. What past revelation has he ever brought to life?

Zip zop zoobity bump

I was looking thru a lot of his posting history before the account was suspended but didnt see anything else of relevance

If I google on his username and "recursive" I get only these

reddit.com/r/cprogramming/comments/4igxhv/need_help_with_recursive_file_system_searching/d2ydk9g/

reddit.com/r/C_Programming/comments/4hazah/gcc_tailcall_recursion_optimization/d2p8qem/

One thing I did notice is hed been posting for 1 or 2 yrs but most posts existed like they werent even there, very little interaction

I can show some of the weirder posts I bookmarked - whos ready to be creeped the fuck out?

Keep crying trumpnigger

bumping this important stuff, don't slide this folks

Sure, creep us out

bump of justice

>look into it a little you faggot
If you could read IDs you see I also posted >The Emily McMillan related to the Trump servers is NOT Evan McMillan's sister.
>McMillan is her married name.
The pic was to show her maiden name and her history being all on the east coast - nothing about Utah
I'm agreeing with you, now who is the little faggot?

> preparing for creepy pasta

Bumping for creepy macaroni

Bump fools, we need some autistic Internet sleuths here!

This is boring, it won't get any traction.

Every other day there is some massive Earth shattering discovery like this, nothing ever comes of it. I'm fed up, this website exists solely to entertain me and to be quite frank, it just has not been cutting it lately.

It has to have funny pictures or catchy music, something like that.

#groanzone

>REDDIT USER WHO DISCOVERED THIS WAS BANNED FROM REDDIT.

RusAnons who try to spread fake news for the Kremlin should be banned.

source?

is he kill?

hi shill.

Bump

>bampity bamp
This will become one of the biggest stories in American history.

Did anyone else hear the American Conservative University Podcast?
>Some fag named Dick Morris said that the US paid for some British intelligence guy to keep tabs on Trump.
>The British guy creates Russia dossier.

I gotta listen to the podcast again, could be huge.

Judge Nap repeated the claim and Fox canned him over it.

we need to seed this around, especially on reddit. blow this shit up and polish it up for the meme-brigades.

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS
SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE
GET IT TO ALL THE MEDIA

Go back to sleep your government is in control...

Fuck off

Look very closely at these posts - age, wording, everything, what do you notice? I dont want to say it in case its just me sperging out on connections that dont exist.... if someone else notices it thats a good thing

reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5kzk46/do_trump_fans_still_deny_russia_was_behind_the/dbrsunj/

reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5kzk46/do_trump_fans_still_deny_russia_was_behind_the/dbs4not/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4irmm7/breaking_hillarys_emails_hacked_by_russia_kremlin/d310hgo/

reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/4fb0dg/is_the_us_moving_closer_to_banning_encryption/d27kwwv/

reddit.com/r/AskTrumpSupporters/comments/4m7pqc/can_we_please_stop_praising_snowden_he_didnt_just/d3trzgd/

reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5e68ug/is_rpolitics_a_left_wing_sub_thats_what_it_looks/dabo4aw/

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/5z0gei/the_most_striking_thing_about_the_wikileaks_cia/dev20fh/

Yo guys, I saw this on reddit yesterday:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/

The guy who posted that (FeelTheEmail) has had it removed and his account has been suspended by the admins. Anyone know what happened with that?

have read halfway through the thread to your post, have a bump

Here's the transcript.
>"Congress is investigating whether Russia tried to influence the election, but it's ignoring the the more important issue whether our own federal government and law enforcement agencies tried to elect Hillary."
>"You know Russia is bad news, we know that, they'll do anything to gain an advantage; but the fact that our own FBI, CIA, and Justice Department may have interviened in our own election by selective investigation and politically timed leak is much more serious."
>Interviewer asks, "You think that's a strong possibility?"
>"Well I think the agencies that are supposedly above politics basically turned their resources over to the Democratic party to defeat Donald Trump."
Should I continue writing this stuff down, or what?

Damn, no way!

These are posts from the guy who got suspended. What's the connection here?

we're all autists here friend. sperg away. I'm wondering what you're seeing.

keep going please

Bumping^2 for the memes

I will bump this for you user.

TEAR IT ALL DOWN

LOCK HER UP

:)

blumpkin

HAVE HIM EMAIL THE FBI

The last quote should have ended, "and that's what Congress should be investigating."
>Interviewer: "Ok, if that happened, Dick, we all should understand that, that's"
>Dick "Illegal."
>Interviewer "It actually goes way beyond illegal, we're talking about something that is treasonous."