Gay white men

why is it that only white males are gay. i mean, you hardly every see any black gay guys

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7U4N7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLWT3Zbg_M
discord.gg/aRyMg
youtube.com/watch?v=rprOreiMwmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/7U4N7

I live downtown Seattle. We have tons of gay black dudes.

It's because white men are ahead of the curve or abandoning evil white women.

There are more black gays compared to their population than there are white gays compared to the white populations. Whites are in fact the least likely to be gay.

Reported kill yourself filthy sodomite abomination

Kill yourself mentally ill sodomite abomination. I pray a nigger beats you to death.

i find that hard to believe, i've never seen one in my life

Australia, that's because you don't live amongst niggers.

I would honestly say that niggers are more likely to be gay, but I think it would be more like

>that nigga's gay because he fucks men in the ass, but he'll also fuck a girl in the ass, y'know

Sort of like asking whether or not dogs are gay when they hump other male dogs, other female dogs, inanimate objects, etc.

Because it's a general rule for all people

White = cute
Not white = shit

>Grease not the original sodomites

Kill yourself deranged mantally ill ugly autistic faggot weeaboo freak. You are sick in the head kill yourself now nobody will miss you

Sodomites die God laughs

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

jesus mate, do you keep a folder of these transformations

maybe. we have a lot of gay white people too. No one here really gives a shit. I personally think being trans is a mental disorder, but i'm not even phased anymore if I see an obvious dude trying to pass as a woman. Don't get me wrong, the city has tons of shitty issues, but after a while it's nice that no one gives a shit.

Mfw this is like the 5th time youve sperged out at me

There is literally nothing wrong with beating trannies sodomites and other deviants to death. They are not even human

>Grease not the original sodomites
what did he mean by this

I am pretty sure the first sodomites were from Sodom. IE sand niggers.

Kill yourself autistic ugly effeminate mentally ill manchild. You are not normal you will never be happy just kill yourself you are worthless nobody even likes or cares about you weirdo. I bet even your mom will be relieved that her worthless faggot son killed himself

Anyone have the full unedited video?

Come out of the closet dude. It's obvious that you are in there.

I'm cute tho :3

This is what Ive noticed too. Its part of the white genocide project

Stop projecting your mental illness to others you filthy repulsive sodomite animal. At least have the decency and self respect to understand what an abomination you are.

Kill yourself ugly autistic roleplaying weeaboo faggot

Come to my area. The only options are black and mexican gays.
>tfw celibate for four years

>Implying you wouldn't come cuddle with me

Hehe~ silly user

I'm 100% straight, which is why I have nothing against gays.

Come out of the closet buddy. Reject Christian desert morals. Being Gay, Greek and Nationalist go hand in hand, looking at your history and Ancient Greece.

Faggot lovers get the rope too. Kill yourself subhuman lolberg sodomite lover I will piss on your grave

Hahahahaha your insecurities are extremely funny

On the contrary, blacks are the most gay race. Whites are the least gay race.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

the best kind of tranny

cOmE OuT Of ThE ClOsEt My FrIeNd
It Is OkAy.

It really is. You don't have to go full kikewood gay, with lipstick and feminine accent. Just be yourself and I promise you would become happier.

>tfw naturally look like pic related
>love doing crossdressing
>secretly wear a bra and panties when going outside
Mate, are those some nice, soft and smooth legs. How do you do it?

I know that "converting" someone to faggotry is a huge fantasy of you mentally ill sodomites. It's part of their fucked up histrionic effeminate personality. Stop projecting your filth to normal people

Kill yourself bulgayrian faggot weeaboo freak

Are you a bot or something? Do you even know the meaning of weaboo? I didn't post an anime picture attached to my post.

Whatever kill yourself faggot

Actually people are born Gay. Every study indicates it. Even you were born Gay or atleast Bisexual.

If you think people can be converted, it's because you yourself are Bisexual and have taken a choice to stay away men sexually.

Come out of the closet, it's okay.

Blacks are more likely to be bisexual. They'll rape anything.

>Even you were born Gay or atleast Bisexual

Lol no fuck off with your fake jewish pseudoscience. What's next posting the Kinsey scale? Kill yourself faggot

Your pic related, you can be gay without being like that. You can have a very normal life.

So your view is that people choose to be gay or can be converted. I'm 100% straight and I know for a fact that I could never be bisexual or gay.

Only a gay man or bisexual that is supressing his sexuality would think like this.

Also come out of the closet my friend, after all this time I'm sure it's very hot and stinky in there. Get some fresh air.

Blacks are more often gay than whites. They don't adopt the pathetic mannerisms to the same extent

That's because they don't adopt the mannerisms. Black fags don't behave like flamboyant annoying caricatures of women.

Do you really think you can get me to dump my gay nigger folder that easily?

the amount of people here defending fags is worrying... what happened to pol

cell phones. pic semi-related

>you can be gay and normal
>gay and normal
You're so fucking dumb it hurts

>filename
Kek

come to usa and see a flamboyant gay black man

Why do you have all this fucking dead trannys? you wanna talk about it?

there are shit loads of gay black men, its just that the black community is homophobic as all fuck so they stay closeted or dont show themselves in public since they will literally get beaten up on sight by other black men

Thats because only whites are open about it.

In other cultures its taboo still and you get thrown off a building or shanked.

wtf im white now????

Really makes you think

white men in general have most of the mental issues

this is why white men commit the most suicides in america, with black men committing the least

Well at least he didn't vote drumpf into office

Black people don't have to commit suicide. They kill eachother.

Is he really trolling for dick in a planet fitness??

are you implying they are white?

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

You do actually. Usually they are like 5 times as flamboyant too.

no one blamed the jews so far. why?

Visit Atlanta, Georgia sometime. It's like the San Francisco of the south. So many flamboyant gay black guys.

because you live in mosty white australia

gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

i thought southerners didn't allow that kind of stuff. wasn't sodomy illegal down there until 2003

Atlanta is becoming white and hipster rapidly, I heard.

hahaha what a fucking faggot

>greek tranny goreposter

stay 3rd world lmao

Jews can t be gay, only the good goyims, jews laugh at them, acting like animals in theyre lgbt agenda

>more gay white guys
>than gay black guys
>pretty much every black male in America has enacted sodomy on another black man in jail or been fucked in jail

No.

>goyims
goy is singular and goyim is plural, user

I just sucked a gay black guy's dick a few days ago

Because of the amount of single mothers in the black community, blacks are much more likely to be fags, and they are. nice bait OP.

Ever heard of Atlanta, ga? It's the capital for black faggots

My mistake

>because ive never seen it ,meams its no Real!
Go to nyc 90% are openly gay or hidding it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLWT3Zbg_M
Mexicans are good gentiles too

Do you even have many blacks in Australia? Even in America blacks are only about 13% of the population. Gays are only about 1.5% of the population total. It's much less for blacks. It's just simple math.

pls be my bf

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/aRyMg

Have you ever considered jumping in a wood chipper. I'd say you should try it.

no

>Badr Hari and Christiano Ronaldo
>white

I think the amount faggotry per capita is the same for all races.
For instance go to prison and you will find more black fags because there are blacks in prison. In the free world there are more white fags because there are more white people.

Just because your cuntry doesnt have gay niggers doesnt mean they dont exist

Dude wtf is wrong with you of course it is wrong to beat up people. If you think its okay to beat someone up because they changed their gender and in no way does it affect the only one who isnt human is you.

Also Greeks are Turks in denial. Day of the raid

Also you can beat up Angela Merkel shes not a human though

In Kenya, homosexuality is a "non-issue".

youtube.com/watch?v=rprOreiMwmg

Underrated post

Thats true. Greeks were the first mainstream fags. Theres a reason the scuptors, who were almost always male, would carve sexy as fuck hung muscle gods all the time.

Blacks are pretty damn gay too, they just are "down low". It's a thing you can look at if you want your eyes to get aids.

All Muslims are fags too, but apparently they think it isn't gay if they are the turd stabber.

t. cf

Shes not actually trans. To be trans you must go through surgery. He looks like he hasnt even thought of that

Know the difference

It depends on where you live. There are cities where black men are publicly shamed or attacked for faggotry, which pressures them to hide their gayness. They fuck Jamal in secret while fucking Daneesha very publicly. That's why black heterosexuals have std rates that are close to gay rates.

Most white fags either are not shamed or don't give a fuck. They will fuck each other in the streets if given the chance. So it creates the illusion that there are more white fags then black fags.

It's because of racism, obviously. Now burn your city to the ground in retaliation.

Didn't the niggers have an entire fag hashtag going on a couple weeks ago where they all came out of the woodwork?