SWEDEN YES SO TOLERANT

It's over, I have found the essence of cuck.

>Works with Somalians and Arabs
>Hears about women in Belgium and France that can't wear hijabs in the workplace
>Starts wearing hijab to work as a protest

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/XmQno/goran-bar-sloja-pa-jobbet--i-protest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8GIyu4vuN8
youtube.com/watch?v=TYQSDGY1LIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not cuck, he is obviously doing it for the black pussy.

Black boiz mad

piss off

Nuke needed.

Please build a wall and make them pay for it, with blowjobs it's more likely for them to accept. Don't get that virus Norway

He is an anti-alcohol lobbyist/bureaucrat

cunt

I don't see anything wrong with this, this is what a real man looks like. He isn't afraid to look feminine, he isn't afraid to stand up for oppressed minorities rights, he's accepting of other races and cultures. He's more of a man than your average basement dwelling stormcuck.

NO one actually thinks that dumb fuck did anything good. The stupid fuck doesn't even know what he is "protesting".

SWEDEN YES

He's free to wear a hajib if he wants to.
And you should be free to call him a faggot if you want to.

Freedom for everyone or freedom for no one. That's my motto.

Why do you insist on making us look bad? Why do you insist on trolling like this? KYS you fucking faggot.

kys my chum

You are not very reliable now PewDiePie

wew

A challenger appears

> Former Territorial Army male soldier, 28, becomes Britain’s first transgender Muslim woman and is now MARRIED

> The 28-year-old is now married to a Muslim man she met on an online dating site, but he did not know she was once a man when they wed.

> She now wears a full veil outside her Swindon home to show the world she is married.

but user, it is something that can only happen in a very cucked environment. I don't see any Danish dumb fuck like that. In other words, your nation is cuck.

Why do these people have the freedom to cut off their dicks, but I don't have the freedom to call them faggots? It's my mouth, my choice.

Go plant a battle axe in his face Norway.

These people are going to cuck themselves to death unless someone starts fucking them up.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8GIyu4vuN8

The guy is 40+ and has an article written about him saying:
>NO ONE CAN TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO
It's just embarassing for the guy..
I guarantee you have tjeae retards too. I'm not saying Sweden is not hell on earth (pls kill me), this is just ordinary stupidity on display.

Why can't I walk around dressed like a taco and be treated like a normal human being?

Yes, this is the kind of nonsense individualistic political philosophies leads to.
> inb4 muh classical liberalism cucktalk

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Just lol

The Jews won. It's fucking over.

Only Islam can save the white race now

fucking drumpf, thats why.

Islam can kiss my white ass ahmed

Say what you want about Islam but it promotes high birth rates more than any other religion

>Yes, this is the kind of nonsense individualistic political philosophies leads to.

No, it doesn't. You're still fucking bound to social norms. Stupid shit like this only becomes normalized because of the force of government, if you don't force people to comply with your stupid ideology, then people just go about their lives treating you like a moron.

>high birth rates are a good thing
Newsflash: The fucking middle ages are over
And piss of with 'muh economy'.

> she
kys

Catholics promotes it too but they dont care if it's with niggers or humans.

This. Today we need to reproduce like roaches to survive but on the long run we could be only one% of the human species and still rule the world.

From this
youtube.com/watch?v=TYQSDGY1LIM
To fucking this

What the fuck is wrong with Swedes? I am seriously starting to wonder if they have some sort of innate disease or genetic disposition that makes them do retarded shit like this.

The ones you see in "their" (((media))) and their brainwashed ilk are just that utter brainwashed, and actually think the world looks up to them.....
>Look at us we be tolerant and shiiiet
>Basically 6 million times worse than our chicks signal virtue when they see a starving baby somewhere.

I a muslim country, he'll get at least beat up if he did that