Do you agree?

do you agree?
and if you don't, why?

not bait in any sense, but i have heard US education system teaches kids it was only USA that smoked Nazi Germany in ww2.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek at that chicken

There should be a lot more Japanese, they had the ability to take on the Soviets.

Nobody thinks ww2 was that top image. Even in America, we teach our kids all we did was obliterate a country that wronged us specifically. Hitler lost because he idiotically went after the Russians.

Soviets did the largest part to take down the Germans.

US singlehandedly took down Japan while also helping on most other fronts.

Its partially correct, but the Japs were a very powerful faction at the time, so we had to fight on 3 fronts.

lol no they were getting absolutely btfo in manchuria in 1945

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

No. They teach us that it was an Allied effort with heavy Soviet losses on the Eastern front.

>citing a picture of dinosaurs and nothing else

kek

In reply to your question: yes and no.

When I learned about it, they mentioned Hitler rising in power, and skip straight to Japan bombing us at Pearl Harbor and us retaliating. They make a vague reference to the Soviet Union, and then it ends with us having won the war.

It is implied that we were the ones who did all the hard work. Most of the info they give us is filler info on the people in command at the time.

this. also the italian dinosaur should be smaller.

Not really.

By 1945 the IJA consisted of 80 million men.

US schools tend to focus on the Pacific theater but there is a sense that Hitler would have won were it not for the US. Hollywood movies don't help.

>mfw sadomasochists think their casualties or kill count make them a winner

US was by far the #1 winner of WW2 on a cost benefit analysis

We were the only nation to survive with our industrial base completely intact and our homeland almost entirely untouched.

We got rich as fuck and built a new world order in our own image that still exists to this day.

20 gorillion commies dying doesn't make you a winner, it makes you a damn fool who got played.

The french cock is funny.

FOR SALE: Italian WWII rifle. Dropped once, never fired.

wtf danebro, your flag is crooked on my screen, anybody else see this?
>horizontal stripe is too low

>Hitler lost because he idiotically went after the Russians.

in a nutshell yes

Hitler was the biggest retard imaginable

I think the Brits won the k/d ratio, as we always do

I read this as "soviets were btfo by japs" and was ready to launch a shitstorm. Yep, they were wiped out (even though japanese were fighting a lot despite not having proper equipment)

that random soviet dino flying in the air, get's me everytime.

At the time russia was still seen as a weak country. But after ww2 it was percieved diffrently

>80 million men
No. 80 million is the population of Germany right now.

IJA had 6,095,000 at its height

Thats what happens when you bomb civilians and don't put your troops on the lines.

Should the UK have warned US that Japan was going to strike?

I'm glad Japan bombed the US and got them to step it up, shame they needed a reason other than doing the right fucking thing.

The biggest losers from WW2 were the Brits.

bbbut we won didnt we?

Did we fuck, we lost it all, what we had to give the US is not even written down in the history and will never be.

I know though, and so do a select few people.

>We were the only nation to survive with our industrial base completely intact and our homeland almost entirely untouched.

Gee, that pearl harbor must have hurt. What was it like to be bombed by the Japs?

Sorry, I wouldn't know. Australia only stopped the Jap invasion of Oceania giving you a stable platform from which to counter-attack, but also suffered no homeland attacks what-so-ever.

I don't think many believe USA defeated Germany single handedly or anything. But DDay was an important and bloody battle that we had a large hand in.

love it

Lend lease was a hell of a thing tho
80% of trucks the commies used to transport supplies to their troops ware made in America, without you, Germany could have beaten the soviets
so thanks for that assholes

Hey come on now, they sacrificed a few of their expendable lives to help keep their rich capitalist lords in power and comfort

What's bugging me is showing Italy as bigger and more dangerous than Japan.

>who got played.
by da joos, again

The Japanese were humiliated at Khalkin Gol.

It was seen as weak mostly because of the Winter War where Stalin surprisingly "lost" to mongoloid fins. Hitlers perception of the Soviets changed and he was effectively baited into war.

Easy to win the k/d ratio when you bomb all the Nazi work camps and strafe the trains carrying the workers at the end of the war.

Even better, you got to blame all the deaths on the Nazis.

Kek. Is that a laying hen or a rooster? And everyone knows USA is a Brontosaurus.

>I don't think many believe USA defeated Germany single handedly or anything.

You'd be wrong. Most don't know the Russians even played a major role.

Lol sure Australia, you mattered. Now go fight an emu.

Shh, be a good goy, Cologne doesn't count because there were only whites there

Can't help thinking that it's Yugoslavia (yep, I know it isn't a part Soviet Union) - too busy killing each other to actually participate in the big war

Russians are only good for zerg rushes.

Why die for no reason?

Stalin gave more of a fuck about ammo than he did his own men.

Bomb civilians? thats funny coming from a Russian

Where goes that chicken? And Why Italia is on the losers side?

Same here. Also the French flag has Luxembourg colors...

Thank that commie asshole FDR. Hope he's burning in hell right now.

It's another
>Those big meanie mongrel Americans aren't telling da troof about Glorious Britannia!
thread.
But seriously, the only variance I can really cite is that they give most of the credit to the Russian winter and not the Red army for defeating the Axis on the eastern front.

My only regret is we didnt finish off Russia

... I hate my own countrymen and fellow spergelords.

It was still basically the US and UK, because the Soviet Union was set up by western internationalists. Same with Nazi Germany. So in reality it was Jews playing a game against themselves in order to kill millions of people. GG.

Striking them after WWII would've been great. We could've dropped our spare nukes on Russia.

Maybe then Cold War wouldn't of happened.

Americans are only good at fighting against Vietnamese rice farmers. Oh wait, no they don't.

After pearl harbor, japan didn't do shit.
The only thing they did to us was ruin a single family picnic with a balloon.

Reasonably sceptical of (((U.S education system)))

People in Russia are sure that every Western school teaches children that US alone defeated Hitler and never mention Soviet contribution and losses - especially civilian ones. Keep wondering if this is the case.

t.born and grown up in russia

This.
All you cucks bow to Mystery Babylon the beast who rose from the sea.

Dumbass atheist fags lmao!

I agree and yes, North American education system over-emphasizes the USA's role in the War but I suppose that's a normal result of being on this side of the Iron Curtain during the Cold War.

We weren't about to teach our kids how instrumental the dirty Commies were in defeating Hitler (the BIG BAD) while fighting communism all around the World now were we?

>i have heard US education system teaches kids
jej

It wasn't the winter that did it, it was the autumn and spring. All the mud from their shit excuses for roads are what halted the German advance in Operation Barbarossa, which was going quite well until that point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa

Wasn't his economy built off war though? he was either allied with or annexed his surrounding countries, I he had nobody left to invade other than Russia?

>do you agree?
No
>and if you don't, why?
I don't think the sheer casualty number means that the Soviet Union was any more committed to winning than other allies.

The graphic is a bit faulty on its premise about the US education system though.

>They don't know about the Rats of Tobruk
>Amerifats education

I *always thought* he had nobody left to invade other than Russia?

Top kek

There are theee things the US education teaches its kids.
>White people are evil and genocided peaceful natives
>white people are evil are enslaved the peaceful kangs and destroyed the African utopia
>muh 6 gorillion Jews

>US Education system
>teaching

>France pictured as the embodiment of what evolution has in store for the lousy pleb nations surrounding it
Sounds pretty right

Yes, Russians did it all without American convoys; food, money, weapons, oil etc. they weaponized beets and turnips

The real myth is that Russia was strong, or an "ally."

Germany almost beat Russia. They almost got to Moscow and took over the government. Its funny how this fact was buried by the winners of the war. Everyone likes to think it was retarded for Hitler to invade Russia. But it made sense strategically. Russia's army was weak, poorly equipped, and their nation was poor.

Germany pretty much got to the gates of Moscow. They lost because of a combination of many factors, not just "the cold," but mainly because of the unexpected sacrifice of massive amount of poorly equipped and trained Russian solders. Russia lost like over 10% of their ENTIRE population in the war. This is compared to the ~1% of US SOLDERS that died in the war.

Additionally Russia wasn't an ally. In the begging of the war both Russia an Germany were invading eastern Europe and they had a truce. The only reason Russia even invaded Germany is for retaliation, not because they had any allegiance to the allies.

Without the US the allies and Russia still would have won. But if Germany won the war with Russia, which they almost did, it would be a toss up if the US didn't enter. Saying that the US didn't win the war is retarded because you are ignoring a whole lot of luckily events for the allies.

Not to mention the US invented the sun bomb and firebomed a million gooks to death in a span of a couple months. That was cool.

I don't like it
>I don't like it a bit

Is this what all the ruskiboos think? Haha, it must suck being an autistic neet.

Yeps should have struck while the Iron was hot, it would have been peice of piss to finish them off, both Nazi and commie enemies gone in one go.

It would be hard to think Russia could sink any lower, but they did, look at the state of the place now, a once great nation reduced to drinking bath oil for highs, no wonder all their women are fleeing East to marry Chinese men

Britain was full of pacifists right up to the war, so you can hardly blame Americans for being isolationist.
But yeah, WW2 was the beginning of the end for the British Empire.

Blame the yanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

They even assassinated Patton to stop it

>Cold War
it never happened retard

Don't forget rosa parks and MLK goyim

That's because FDR was a giant piece of shit who sent millions upon millions of taxpayers money to support foreign countries in a war that had nothing to do with us, and without the consent of the American people.
He's the same asshole who burned crops and killed off livestock during the Great Depression, and used hired goons to threaten farmers who wouldn't submit. For what, you may ask? So that he could hike up the price of food, so that "farmers get more money". During the Great Depression.
He's also responsible for Social Security.

I'm fairly certain he was well aware of the Japanese threat, but instead chose to let it happen so that he could finally enter a war where his previous attempts to get involved got turned down by the American people.
I hope he's getting culturally enriched by Muslims in hell.

>Hitler lost because he idiotically went after the Russians.
Americans would develo atomic bomb even if hittler didnt lost and would bomb the hell out of it

fucking american education

this post is what the thread is about, why would you support the stereotypes?

Ww2 loss nothing compared to ww1

P E R F I D I O U S

I agree. The US education system doesn't teach that. I've known this since I was in 7th grade.

Yeah it was the (((Yanks)))

>humiliated

>most men dying means you made the greatest tactical contribution

Ok, tovarisch.

The US helped Russia and the Allies, though - they financed them and sent weapons under Lend Lease. It's not like they suddenly decided to go to war a couple of days before D-Day to save the Free World.

I was implying that, really, given where we are.

Both world wars utterly ruined us.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

The way the Soviets are displayed as a number of smaller dinos rushing the German dino while other nations are just one dino despite all of them having different army size and war effort makes it look like it tries to convey the message that Germany was heroically resisting against unfair odds, while completely omitting the fact that they sriked first, taking the Russians entirely by surprise and wiping out most of their Western defensive forces in a very small time. In those days, I am sure it looked very bad for the Russians, otherwise the Germans wouldnt have pushed so deep into their territory, risking so much.

Yes American schools teach that it was USA who defeated Germany. And it is true. Sure USSR lost more people in the fight, but people are only a small part of the equation. USA supplied USSR with millions of pieces of equipment for the war effort. Successful wars are very dependent supply chains, and the US was the supply chain for USSR (and for UK). Without the USA, both USSR and UK would have lost.

So yeah burgers are taught USA USA, and it's correct. You are the one who was told lies.

this

US was the armory of the world for USSR UK.

These Reddit spacings tell another tale

One of cuckoldry and calamity

Of great upvotes and devastating downvotes

Of image macros and advice animals

A tale of snarky top comments and ebin puns

reddit spacing He cried out

>everytime

>Both world wars utterly ruined us.
UK ruined itself and western civ. So dogmatic about 'balance of power' that it shot itself in the head.

>Ivan thinking he's good at anything

It may be a "stereotype" but its true. If funny because if russians weren't poor as fuck, and didn't live in constant despair and unimaginable poverty, they would have actually valued their lives and probably would have surrendered to Germany. Instead of throwing wave after wave of millions of russian "solders" to get mowed down until Germany ran out of bullets.

Germany was extremely close to taking Moscow. The russians were only "winning" after Germany was pretty much already weak and defeated.

Hitler had ways of winning.Instead of battle of Britain he could have made a deal with Ireland's Develera for united Ireland. DROPPED in troops. Build airbase in the north cutting of Britain's coastal shipping freeing up German uboats to sink more shipping which was critical for British participation in the war and challenge British western cities to future blitzes or possible invasion.It would probably surrender to mass starvation.
On Russia.Germany could have exploited Holodimir (Soviet Holocaust of Ukrainians )they were first welcomed as liberators.Racial policies destroyed possible Ukrainian co operation and captured soldiers (who were climatised and superior to Romanian and Italian troops) and could have easily armed them with captured Soviet surplus.They should purged commisars and promise Ukrainian troops a country and then watch Soviet union collapse.Germany would have still got the grain because who else would they have traded with?

Daily remindemail folks

this

USA doesn't care who rules europe, so long as europe is pacified and unable to attack american interests.

thats how memes was born

If u heroicaly goes all in, fight for you country and your people. Fight with fucking shovels against tanks and machine guns while entire countries simply capitulate without a fight. They start to make joke of you.
"Look guys - Russians fight without weapons, how weak they are! haha!"

yeah, exactly

this meme is total crap. Ofc you dont know shit about Nikolay Sirotinin for example, you dont know about mass exicutions of prisoners of war. America, you dont know shit about this war. Only russians and germans know. And only russians and germans can talk about this war at all.

I don't disagree.

this

yes, i've seen the history books used in russian schools - it portrays the war completely as a USSR - Germany war.

>almost

>almost

>almost

did those germans ever succed in anything during that war? it sounds like they were ALMOST an army

>waves

ok, you have 0 idea of what warfare is, go serve in the army first, kid, then talk about such important things as war

Leaf

There is no NORTH AMERICAN education system. There is a Canadian system and there is an American system. Don't confuse that shit you learned in your school in leafland was what is taught in burgerland.

yes this nigger is right here and it was the same in WWI without the USA we would have won both wars

>people in this thread implying WW2 wasn't a fight between unified Europe fighting Judeo Bolshevism
>implying Hitler had a choice with USSR
>implying Itsly didn't fuck up history forever by attacking Grease and fucking up at it real good delaying Barbarossa by 5 weeks which was a catalyst in the Wehrmacht's defeat in that front

Thank you noodle Jew.