I thought Jews were supposed to be smart

Then how come they have children? That's surely the most retarded, unenlightened shit anyone could ever do. I thought Jews were smarter than niggers. I'm starting to think I'm more Jew than the Jews are.

are you sure you're not a jew trying to trick the goyim into not reproducing?

Jew here, I can explain it quite easily.

For me, having 4-8 strong boys means I can protect my land and family and home from thuggish goys.

That way if you come on my land you'll have to face a half-dozen pissed off Elliot Rodgers-looking sociopaths armed with shotguns and rifles.

Otherwise it's just me alone against the World.

Smart enough not to go extinct like Sweden, cuck.

Yes, Goyim. Having kids is bad.

>Sweden

autism, the post

There's a clear correlation between how evolved/civilized you are and how many children you have. being very evolved myself I'm never going to have children. I'm not a fucking nigger.

that means civization implies the end of the line for itself

>not continueing the human race.
>allowing niggers to outbreed us.
>yes yes goyimg you are most enlightened.

It might be a shit old age for me. But it will be heaven for my unborn children. Meanwhile Jews and a mongrel slave race are still living in the hell known as the physical world. Have fun.

oh look these (((scandinavians))) are trying to persuade us it is niggerish to have a woman and have children.

clearly women are more attracted to a man the more of a nigger he is

no women will ever love you, just give into your inner gay Svenstein.

>Having kids is retarded

Stop reproducing.

>smart

Incestuous nepotism, usury, fiat money system = being smart

That's reverse psychology. If we won't have children, we'll be gone within 80 years. Giving birth to more children = more people to fight the goyim

>faggots fall for bait this obvious

Half of pol seriously needs to kill themselves. Sage.

call it bait if you want but it's what i genuinely believe, and I have genuinely been wondering about this subject.