Kosher Certificate

Apparently the jews have created a Kosher certification. Pic related it's a Heinz ketchup which I usually buy. The symbol appears to be in many products all around the world, they get money for every food/soda with Kosher™ we buy. Disgusting.

Anons post pic if you find this symbol in any of your foods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMUg9nBPpS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo0Ku30ruXo
aish.com/atr/Is_Coca_Cola_Kosher.html
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15#.egm23lnl8
kof-k.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've no idea amigo...
youtu.be/ZMUg9nBPpS8

I've got one of those Council of Rabbis COR symbols on my Aluminum foil.

>Aluminum Jews

>ketchup which I usually buy
Off yourself

I DID NOT KNOW THIS OKAY

I'll be careful now when I choose my fucking ketchup.

I was once given a chocolate from Ukraine as thanks from a classmate, I was pretty fucking amazed to find a "Halal" marking on there

My yogurt is apparently not kosher but it is genetically modified.

Are you surprised?
unless it's a local brand it's most likely owned by Nestle, PepsiCo or other jews, and even if it's local it's got high chance of not being independent.

It's like the Rosetta Stone of chocolate bars. Got enough languages on there, m80?

what's wrong with that? Most of the products sold in yurop have at least 4-5 languages on the back.

It's been there for awhile. IT's called the Jew Tax.

Memes aside it's because the production process for many of these foods is exactly the same kosher or not, so they have a rabbi come in and look at their production process. With that little label they can increase their pool of potential cutomers by ~1% (or whatever jews are) at negligible cost. They'll likely start doing it with halal foods that don't require special preparation as well.
Umm...I mean...
FUCKING JEWS ARE PUTTING CHEMTRAILS IN YOUR CONDIMENTS

It's starting to appear on everything. I ordered a brick of loose leaf tea from India and it showed up with a kosher stamp on it. Fucking tea. Was that really necessary?

In the US we have a K-sign, which is what you see there, and a Circle-U, which stands for Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations. It's called the Jew Tax because we pay millions and millions and millions every year to put this shit on food for roughly 2% of our population.

We have been thoroughly Judaized.

never buy kosher products, I even saw kosher cleaning fluid, made by sano(an israeli company). Iot's pretty much a taxon the goy to serve the rabbinical jew.

I like Heinz but do not buy it bc of that,although I have noticed that not all theri ketchups have the U MK or other kosher tax stamp on them
buy tomi or polimark instead they're just as good and still made with fresh tomatoes or puree not from concentrate with starch

How do we outjew the jew? How is it that Christians don't have any 'special' food?
We need an Aryan certificate.

hala is a way of marketing their products to the muslim countries,its' not exactly the same as kosher since the jew market is way way smaller whereas a small chocolate manufacturer has to look at any edge he can have against so much competition

>tfw I buy halal chicken tendies for a fucking dollar a box

feels conflicted as fuck, on one hand, it's halal.

On the other, it's cheap and delicious fucking chicken tendies.

>he doesn't know about the full extent of the jew tax
GOOD GOY!

I constantly see Halal on certain products, does that count?

Oh yes the kosher tax. Many foods have these icons which are usually "K"s. Meaning rabbis bless the food and make it kosher which in return they receive money. The products you buy are higher in price because of it and your shekels go to paying for the jew tax. Despite being supposedly only 0.2% of the population, many foods have it. You don't see a Sikh or Hindu icon on them either.

You're just discovering this?

Kosher food labeling like in the OP's pic is yet another parasitical scam by the Jewish elite. This is just another example of the parasitical nature of the Jews and a way of them expressing their complete cultural and societal dominance over the United States. This 5 minute video from Brother Nathanael will explain what you need to know.

Basically, we're paying extra costs on virtually everything you buy off of the shelf to ensure that an elite 1% minority of our population can adhere to their dietary dogma.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo0Ku30ruXo

>How do we outjew the jew?

Well, that's debatable, but a start is to try and get people to recognize the insane amount of parasitism that Jews are historically renowned for. It isn't just European or Christian nations that have had to host and deal with them but quite simply everywhere they go. They are human tapeworms who treat other people like other people treat land.

>be in UK
>see halal meat shelf
>put pork on shelf
>come back next day
>halal meat from yesterday is in separate bit for like 50% off
>there's a notice asking customers not to pollute the halal section with pork

Holy shit, is that real? brit/pol/, please do that.

It is almost impossible to survive without paying the kosher tax.

You have produce and meat.

You cannot buy beans or rice because 99% of those packages is marked.

At least now you can afford to let your tendies hit the floor

>negligible cost
hundreds of thousands of dollars for every product per year. Some rabbis charge more.

It is a scam.

These blessing probably include "nurturing the bodies of Jews but keeping the bodies of the goyim fat and unhealthy"

Halal and Kosher are just a BS scam to fund their religious elite, and further normalize themselves into the rest of society for the eventual takeover

Time to become a Rabbi

Yes, kikes have now started to 'bless' our shit just recently in Spain.

someone posted a picture of pork marinades with kosher stamps on it recently

In Denmark we also have "Halal food".

These pieces of shit sandniggers are a cancer to our countries.
The only solution if to go back in time and nuke the middle east several times over so they don't infect the rest of the world.

Halal sections are really rare, at least around here. The halal stuff is usually mixed in with the regular stuff so you really need to be dedicated to contaminate it

Holy shit a-are you white?!? A white spaniard??? I-i literally can't even...

I don't know if it's because it's halal, but the chicken at this kabob place i go to is always delicious

Fuck....

>Kosher certification
It's a Jewish mafia, for your info. There's only 4 rabbis or so that get all the money from it. Literally, pizzo, jew style.

It's an EU thing, the EU requires a cuck stamp on your shit.

>Kosher certification
Also, this isn't like muzzies and hallal (slit throat in direction of Mecca)
Kosher is a rabbi showing up, waving his hands a couple times, and saying "Kosherized!!" There's nothing more to it. That's why your Gatorade or Coca-cola is kosher.

>implying
we don't have any of that here, there is neither a jewstamp or mudslime stamp

ya m8, all that middle eastern shite is the same

Coca Cola isn't Kosher. But around this time every year, they release a limited amount of Coke that is made with sugar as opposed to HFCS, for passover. Check your local kikemarket.

Crap

>eating Ketchup

kys

KIKED

Shut up Ketchup is great

Coke IS kosher but the High Fructose Corn Syrup isn't to be eaten during passover so Jews must switch to real sugar coke or not drink it.

does he have autism?

But poles don't follow any laws, they sell salmonella infested chicken to other countries as well.

gotta become Jewish first, which is pretty hard

So 4 Rabbis run the scam, but millions of Jews blamed for it. Sort of like how a few Jews shittalking the Nazis in 1933 turned into "Judea declares war on Germany!!!!"

>Hehehe good goyim. All your shekels are belong to me

Never, ever buy Kosher or Halal, no matter the price. This explains what will happen if you do:
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15#.egm23lnl8

TL;DR: if you don't mind buying now Kosher or Halal, that's the only kind of food you're gona find later.

And while we're on the subject, don't buy anything from fucking Islamic countries. Always vote with wallet.

We could exploit this to make ""western"" mudslimes boycott products with kosher certification, making it widely known whenever they pay VAT towards a popular product i.e. ketchup a % is going towards Israel.

They would go ape-shit.

Wouldn't it be better to exclusively eat Kosher?

If a jew thinks it is unedible scraps, why should I eat goycrumbs?

The kosher tax sums up the Jewish psyche perfectly. Some hardworking people produce a food. These people work hard to make a living and produce food that will nourish somebody else. Then the jew comes along and tries to find a way to make a buck with the least amount of work possible. They do this imaginary blessing and extract money seemingly from thin air from doing nothing.

>Always vote with wallet.
This

>Coca Cola isn't Kosher.
I've got bad news for you. And yeah, the yellow caps are there for certain, but for example Europe doesn't use HFCS, so they do differently.

Maybe someone could launch a whole foods type shop that only sells Non-Kosher and Non-Halal foods?

Kosher slaughter is forbidden here but halal is allowed if the animal is stunned before, or bolted in the case of cattle.
But who the hell would know if that step is skipped?
>The pizzeria Arabs who slaughtered a goat in the dirt in a shed behind their place, or the illegal Somali basement laundry/slaughter rooms.

>that article from Taleb

my guy

Muh syrup nigga
Always buy these from Walmart

>tfw qt ukrainian blonde girl is always chatting me up during breaks at uni
>tfw too scared to do anything becasue i fear she might have HIV
I checked statistics and holy fuck the numbers are huge, no way her cunt is clean.

>So 4 Rabbis run the scam, but millions of Jews blamed for it.
4 rabbis make the money, but they still need a lot more Jews to run the supply chain management.

I work for a company that does branding for food and we regularly get clients kosher certs.

Do you have any real questions about how kosher certs work?

/fit/ here

908g of tendies for $1 ?
Please tell me where exactly

Redpill us on Kosher Cert. plz.

>Please tell me where exactly
>Halal
It's always cheaper for some reason.

Probably best check first if they contain more than 3% actual chicken if you /fit/

That's becasue only muzies and hipsters only buy it.

who cares? this is a retarded thread.

Kosher dietary laws are rather strict. Anything that is processed essentially needs to follow these laws; naturally grown things are inherently kosher. Things that are processed into other things need to be kosher to ensure that the end product has the possibility of being kosher. I say possibility because you can combine kosher ingredients in a non-kosher way; e.g., combing kosher cheese and kosher meat is not kosher.

Anywho, before industrialization Jews used to know who manufactured their things and this typically worked as a stamp of approval because you need the Jew who Jewed your Jew stuff. Today kosher certs work as a middle man between customers and companies to ensure that products meet kosher standards so that Orthodox Jews will buy it.

>How much money is there in the business?
It depends. The thing is that for something is inherently kosher or has no issue really, it's pretty cheap. To get kosher tin foil like some user mentioned it has to pretty much just not use animal grease in manufacture. So, you would literally call the rabbi be like "HEY KIKE-KUN, I WANT THIS CARROT TO BE KOSHER" and they'd be like "lol k, I'll visit your gay ass farm" and approve it.

For manufactured things that require substantial processing it's a bit more complex as you have to guarantee that things like dyes or additives are kosher. The most expensive enterprises are typically meat related because meat butchery standards are extremely tight. So, what you'll find is that most meats are non-kosher.

>Is big kosher a business?
Yes. Costs will vary, but it is a for profit business, the thing is though that the benefits of using kosher tend to actually outweigh the costs of doing it for most things because at scale it's actually very cheap. Kosher certs are also halal, and appropriate for Seventh Day Adventists.

1/2

t's a literal form of blackmail. I don't want some jew praying on my food. God doesn't hear the prayers of the wicked anyway.

>Do the rabbis actually do their jobs when they're not busy blowing infants?
Actually, yes. Thing is, trust is absolutely essential in the industry which is why the oldest kosher brands are the most popular. The industry is also super competitive, so if some rabbi fucks up and people become aware that he's not following the law quite well other kosher cert companies will poach them. The Jews are constantly trying to out Jew each-other and it creates a web of verifiability.

>How much does it cost me?
Depends on the product. Kosher meat? It's a noticeable markup. Likewise with kosher cheese and dairy. Kosher Heinz ketchup? Nothing, perhaps less than nothing because of the scale and the increased sales from having the cert. Organic Hipster ketchup from a company with 5 employees? If they're not Jewish using connections, it'll be somewhat noticeable.

>I don't want to eat the Jew tax REEE
Then eat non-kosher products; pork products will never be kosher, insect related products never kosher, most cheeses, mixtures of meat and milk, eggs that aren't labeled parve. Things made everyday at local shops are not going to have kosher certs unless you're a fucking idiot going to a Jewish deli and complaining about Jews.

Typically, things that will have kosher certs will be so mass produced that the cert is really just a "GJ Wonderbread on not grinding up bugs in your flour, pay the rabbi 500 dollars for looking at your machines."

Here's the US's version. Grab any soda can and look at the top of it, among many many other food items. Some do it different, for example this thing of peanuts has a "K" next to the net weight.

Forgot pic

It's not. If it wasn't profitable to get certs, people wouldn't get them. You can see this because there are fucking tons of products that won't carry it because the cost/reward of doing so is fucked for something like corned can beef.

>Should I get my product a kosher cert for Jew shekels?
Honestly? It depends on what your product is and how large your operation is.

If you sell coffee in New York? Sure assuming you roast beans in country; why? Because it's literally having a rabbi once a year or so look at your coffee beans and look at your machine to make sure you don't grind pigs in it.

If you run a small restaurant in Utah? Fuck no. Procuring kosher meat is expensive as balls, and having separation of meat and milk is complicated. Not to mention complications for certain holidays and shit.

That's Orthodox Union, which is the most popular kosher cert and oldest.

The K is from KOF

kof-k.org/
Here is a bunch of brands it works with.

>ITT: People who failed basic economics
Businesses run on profits and losses. All decisions come down to cost vs. value gained.
You're as retarded as a communist who claims "profits are evil and can be attributed to human greed!"

Could be, but then again what else are the muzzies going to buy if they want to follow their religion? They could be charging any price really. I think it's mostly shit food, probably 5% chicken.

>Kosher certification agencies charge different fees based on the services they provide. There is generally an annual fee for the certification itself, which takes into account the number and frequency of on-site inspections by mashgichim and related administrative costs.[30] If the agency is for-profit, it may levy an annual fee as well as request a percentage of gross annual sales.[32] The agency may also require a one-time "set-up fee", a per-shift fee for special production runs, and a fee for kashering equipment and utensils.[30]

North European Ketchup masterrace

It is definitely a for profit institution, and Rabbis don't work for cheap.

Fug

I still don't even understand kosher. It's based on the most retarded, random shit ever. I'm glad I'm not a Jew so I can enjoy all kinds of foods and my foreskin.

>still won't say where

This shit is at least 4.99 nigga and probably more like 10$. Nice trolling faggot

There isn't really much to get. You have the first five books of the bible, which if you are Orthodox you believe are the direct word of god. Kosher requirements are derived from these books and extrapolated for various reasons. So, if god tells you to cut off a piece of your dick, you do it.

>כשר

Tbh it's annoying me too, because it's make the buyer pay more, and I don't care about kosher food

>just now learning this

>/fit/ here

you are /fit/ and eat this processes food?, at least buy schnitzel with more % of Chicken Breast in it.
The cheap one are usally the worst and less healthy.

היהודים עשו תשע עשרה.

Why is it in English

I try to avoid Kosher products.

The only real reason they do it is because it bottlenecks the market and allow money to flow toward Jews, but never away from them.

Muslim's halal products work the same way. Except they're not as clever/sneaky about it.

I hate it because it gives the idea to Jewish consumers that if it does not have a mark from the specific few companies that do the certification, then it's automatically assumed it's not kosher. So pay up, goy, and charge the rest of your customers who aren't even Jewish more for that little label on the product they're receiving.

Probably imported can't find any on native brands

Do also have ketchup heinz with 25% less sodium and 50% less sugar.
and of course it's smaller package and more expensive, and my brother buy it like a good goy.