>Sup Forums is a group

kek

Typically british.

literally who?

how is he wrong?

He is right tho.

He's right you know, that's just racist and bigoted

"white interests don't exist" ~Quadroon with an Internet Connection

Sorry, but this random negroid doesn't have the qualifications to tell me or anyone else what their interests are.

But he is right.

White "people" BTFO.

Sorry, fucktois, fuck culture. The age of western "civilization" is ogre. We /generic muddled brown people/ now.

>Sarcuck of Blackdad

He wasn't ever /ourguy/.

Okay, how about White rational interests? Because that is a thing.

He just wants those sweet sweet youtube shekles.

what exactly did he mean by this

Friendly reminder that the our guy meme is a direct import from reddit

He isn't wrong you know...

I've never listened to Sargon and never intend to. I only know his face from gay memes here.

We agree with him on some points.
We disagree with him on some points.

Who gives a fuck.
He is doing more good than harm to our cause.

Your "purity tests" for anyone not full 1488 is counter-productive as fuck.

>t. centrist
Because everybody would prefer to live in a country created by blacks and gays.

he says a lot of dumb shit on twitter to troll people knowing full well he could never defend it in an actual argument...

In this case, all one need say to discredit his statement is to ask him if it is in Germany or Sweden's ethnic European interests to be taking in large numbers of migrants who refuse to assimilate.

I'm not the most hardcore 1488 skin head out there, but this guy has always bored the fuck out of me. I don't understand why has so many subscribers.

Was it since Trump that this garbage has been creeping in.

who is this guy?

You know we can play the dumb card the niggers play and pretend that there is no racism when they do it? therefore there is nothing compared to SJW when alt right does it because alt right is just a response of nature to SJW therefore alt right can never be opposed to them as such comparison does not exist ...

Sargon is based. I used to think he was a bipartisan cuck, but he's more centrist, really.

I've tried listening once or twice, he's got such a .. I don't know, authoritative(?) smug(?) non-open-minded at any rate, voice, that I couldn't listen further. Then I heard some of his argument with (ack - whoever has been doing the race debate rounds recently), and as I heard things Sargon just wouldn't be pinned down, changed his position as he spoke (though maybe he had some hyper-position and i missed it). That I can tell, he's "not even wrong".

Magic dirt!
Its not the people who make a country great, goy! Its the fact that they live in this great country that makes this country great!

Can you justify that position?

He's wrong because Racists exist. SJW's exist. People love their family more than they love somebody else's family.
Thus genetic groupings of people have group interests.

Ever since cripplechan, there has always been a leak of quality Sup Forumsacks to real life and doublepol, while an influx of redditors and other assorted newfags tests the Sup Forums front

He is for culture supremacy thou,if you watched his videos on every culture is beautiful,and if you know his ideal,he thinks western culture is the best culture someone could live in.
He is right.

Isn't he a jew?

>People love their family more than they love somebody else's family.

>Equating family to race

Yeah, nah. I don't give a fuck about the white guy two blocks over any more than I give a shit about some random black guy on the street and neither do you.

Hating someone else simply because of the colour of their skin is straight up evil, I don't know how you can deny this

I understand his logic, but I don't think "black interests" is a nonsense term. They have the right to pursue what's best for their people, just like everybody else does. Pretty sure most of Sup Forums believes this?

I love my family, but I wouldn't mind helping a foreigner I like over a random filthy Serb. That said, gypsies are not human and should be exterminated.

>They have the right to pursue what's best for their people

Who is "they"? There's no such thing as something that's "best for their people". Individuals have needs and wants, abstract collectives do not.

>white interests is nonsense
>t. nonwhite

And Bosnians?

Respectfully I disagree with our guy.

Indeed, all inoffensive and shit.

Maybe you don't love him but you understand him and probably get on better with him, if only in a 'respecting boundaries' sense, than you would an African.

No Jew is stupid enough to put himself into a crossfire.

There's nothing wrong with Bosnians. Unless they live in the village of Gornja Maoča.

he is wrong tho

>people actually talk about crap like this

I know it feels like contrary to television programming because there isn't a huge budget or marketing or advertising but its just as brain rotting as dancing with the stars.

Not bad tbqh, BTFO's stormfags, niggers and faggots.

It's funny how the people who post shit like this have absolutely nothing worthwhile to contribute to any kind of discussion.

If you're not black you are definite proof that any race can be a nigger.

> nothing that's 'best for your people'

Having the govt give more welfare, mo' money fo' dem programs
End of Jim Crow (that's debatable though)
Getting whitey so scared of you that they let you get away with shit.

Only a dumb fucking ledditor would think he was our guy

>. I don't give a fuck about the white guy two blocks over any more than I give a shit about some random black guy on the street and neither do you.
That's a strawman.

You supposedly care about your family's interests. They care about their family's interests. And their families care about their family's family's interests. This chain of logic shows that ethinicites who are linked by blood have group interests.

You don't personally care about such and such.... That's just because you're too stupid to see how they benefit your interests.

I never said anything about hate. But obviously there are cases where it's better to be distrusting and wary rather than naive and gullible.

>Maybe you don't love him but you understand him and probably get on better with him

This is not the case and I'll give you an example.

I live next to a black guy that is an old school conservative and incredibly articulate. I have political conversations with him all the time. I care a lot more about the well being of that guy a hell of a lot more than the dude that I work with that I constantly argue with because he's a full blown SJW who doesn't understand economics.

Ideology and culture can bring people together regardless of race. I'm not saying that race has nothing to do with it, but I would spend 1000 days in a room with black conservatives before I would spend 1 day in a room with 1 white liberal.

>Hurr I'm smarter than anybody who isn't stuck on the red vs. blue jewery.

Really made me think.

Isn't it reasonable to acknowledge that white, black and gay people have their own interests to address?

>implying that all Sup Forums users are nationalist

This comment is literally a year old.

His views have changed somewhat since then.

This

This. He has since named the Jew. Now he just needs to disavow his wife's son.

I agree with Sargon of Akkad. I dont look his show but this tweet is right.

>He's wrong because Racists exist. SJW's exist. People love their family more than they love somebody else's family.
Thus genetic groupings of people have group interests.

I dont know if i understood your post right, but i think that you just refuted your own argument in there.

You say that "genetic groupings of people have group interest. Yes, but it doesnt mean that they have the same interest.

Simple math. There is a lot of white people (not jew in disguise, i mean real white people) who are SJW. And there is a lot of white people who is anti- PC bullshit.

So... there you go, same ethnic groups have diferent ideas.

The only way to have peace is not from genetic/ race, is about culture and mindset.

There for: Civic nationalism > Ethnic Nationalism.

Sup Forums was never a natsoc board. that is stormshit newfag revisionism. now is the call part where you call me a jew shill cuck or whatever newscum meme you're on now.

t. been here since the first day /news/ opened.

>You supposedly care about your family's interests. They care about their family's interests. And their families care about their family's family's interests. This chain of logic shows that ethinicites who are linked by blood have group interests.

You're moving the goal posts. We were talking about what the individual cares about, not what the extension of the individual's family might care about.

This distinction is important, because my interests do not necessarily align with those in my family and the farther out you get from me, the more likely those interests are going to be diluted from mine.

He's not equating the two, just using familial ties as an analogue to explain in-group preferences. You relate more to the people of your own race (and culture) than you do of the Aborigines.

He's not Our Guy.

He's (((Their))) Goy.

>allowing darkies to come to your countries and start making demands

ishiggy

see

To be fair. That's most likely a sargon fan.

And this is why we are being outbred in our own countries

rip white race

XDDDD WE'RE ALL THE SAME DUDE RACE DOESNT MATTER!

To say that white and black people have interests besides racial (i.e. cultural), doesn't in any way imply that they don't have racial interests.

It's fine to say that there are contexts where cultural interests are more important. It's insane to say that they DON'T have racial interests, though.

People only like him because he has a nice voice.
Anyway, nobody on this irronical and
pamphlet board actually is anti anything in reality.

t. newfag

>You're moving the goal posts. We were talking about what the individual cares about, not what the extension of the individual's family might care about.

Do you want your family to be happy?

Will they be happy if their entire family is killed except for the portion you specifically care about?

Will you be happy in that case?

And this is why blonde hair is getting rarer and rarer. The other day I saw a bald guy with a blonde chick, not even kidding.
rip blonde hair color
XDDD Hair color doesn't matter, all that matters is that we're white!

>If you're not black you are definite proof that any race can be a nigger

kek

*Sjws are as stupid as white nationalists

Basically this. For the longest time I never bought into most of that white genocide hooplah. And some of it I still don't buy into (That it's a broad, deliberate conspiracy by more than a handful of assholes).

But the stormfags are right, even if for all the wrong reasons. The Christfags are right (about muh traditional family values) even if for all the wrong reasons.

Western civilization is deep into the process of collapse. Not sure it can be reversed at this point. But the people driving our culture certainly aren't helping.

>Fuck children, buy a boat
>You don't NEED monogamy.
etc.

We're fucked. And invariably the left's agenda of absolute cultural segregation (aka multiculturalism) has created an artificial connection between culture and ethnicity.

Some such cultures are still compatible, but not the people that are getting imported en masse right now.

It's like Prussian Germany vs modern Germany. It's been cucked...

>claims to be a /new/sman
>calls it /news/
OK. Unless you're referring to the actual /news/ board that was opened a few months ago, I buy that. If you're not, can you remember why moot deleted it?

>muh oldness
You're basically just using faux seniority on an internet forum to establish yourself as an authority in order to appeal to authority yourself.
>hurr I'm so OG
Is faggy logical fallacy bullshit.

In my opinion (Im not stating a fact, this is my opinion) the racial interest appear only when there is discomfort in the society.

in the USA, South africa, zimbawe, etc, there is racial tension as a result of social disadvantages from certain groups. (Apartheid, segregation, etc)

But look at the brits for example. There was no racial tension (before the refugee bullshit). A brit black man would not say "Im an african-british". No he was a british and thats all.
Of course, a Lord woudnt like to see her daughter dating a nigger, but thats another thing.

The same with the fags. They have parades and shit cos they where outcasted and all that jazz.

This is also fueled with all the pandering and afirmative action.

A group only focus on his "rights" or "agenda" when you cast them aside.

At the end of the day, everyone just want to have a job and opportunity for their children.

As i said before, all of this only apply to the times before the refugee shit, cos now we are far beyond normal human behavior.

There's nothing nonsensical about looking out for your own self-interest no matter who you are, what's nonsensical is claiming that one of those groups is more entitled to it than another due to some kind of moral prerogative

Yeah man, it's just as nonsense as black or gay interests, two groups that currently rule American politics so it caters to their interests. White's shouldn't do it though because reasons.
Also
>1 post by this ID

I don't give a fuck when someone started using the site, just sick of all these people claiming "I'm an oldfag, Sup Forums was never natsoc" when it's blatently false.

Sargon has never been "ourguy" though.

Well don't even dignify it with a response then. It's not an argument.

Even if Sup Forums was always cucktarian that doesn't mean it wasn't wrong to have been.

>In my opinion (Im not stating a fact, this is my opinion) the racial interest appear only when there is discomfort in the society.
The other way to say it is that there is discomfort in (multiracial) society when racial interests are important.... and eventually they will be important.
Look at saudi arabia. Why are they so racist? The country is overflowing with oil money.

>At the end of the day, everyone just want to have a job and opportunity for their children.

That's true. And there aren't enough of them to go around. If you're a white man in a majority black nation, guess who's going to get screwed when things go bad? You are. Demographics are important. You, and your offspring, have a strong interest in you keeping your race the majority in your country.
In t

Number 2, I order you to shut your marxist hole

Also, he has a point in nationalism based strictly on skin color being dumb.

Hence I am not a white nationalist.
I am a Finnish nationalist, because I value my people's interests and our future far above that of non-Finns.

Honestly, I wouldn't sacrifice a hair from the head of a Finn for the causes of Non-Finns.

The interests of my kin come before the interests of others.

I wouldn't expect any different.

It's not hating somebody on the color of their skin, it's hating the disconcerting statistics tied to that skin color. Blacks and Muslim Middle Easterners have terrible statis when it comes to crime and beliefs that go against Western doctrines. Not only do they beat other groups at both, but they "overdo" it. For such an infrequency, it's plain to see most have an issues in these countries and wpuld be better off elsewhere making rules they think "works".

People pick on all this naturally. Nobody wants a nigger or middle eastern fucknut living in a community where they can hurt our families or destroy the community itself, thereby putting the family at great risk.

"Race" was set up by groups of people who made a deal among their own. Humans are social creatures that rely heavily on their pack to thrive, especially way back when. So the successful humans made deals with those who shared their kind of thinking to help each other survive.

I'm a civic nationalist because I believe that some racial outliers that make that "deal" with the humans that built Western society as an increasing amount if hormonal, suicidal Western individuals who act against our traditional interests (liberals, liberals everywhere). However, I am more than comfortable in saying that the foreign people who can make the grade are a minority until the minorities who pride thenselves on their non-Western races realizes their are huge problems in their group that need fixing and fixes it through the generations.

Sage all youtube/twitter nobodies.
They are literal nobodies who talk into the internet.

You're just a bigot inciting hate, you should be in prison. Educate yourself

''white'' isn't a race

You're a fucking Caucasian ffs.

If you do want to be 'specific' on the type of Caucasian you are, then what are you, Italian? Arab? Anglo? Iberian? Nordcuck? Slav? Paki-Poo? Persian?

Sargon is smart enough to understand the anti white communist threat but he is too morale to become racist. Bit like Molymeme

only 14yo anti-SJW gamergators think some centre-left faggot like Sargon of Cuckad is /ourgoy/