Why ISIS doesnt attack Israel?

Short answer - because ISIS is a US/Israeli/Saudi proxy.

activistpost.com/2014/08/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking.html

As should be obvious, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/news/un-report-israel-does-not-want-you-read
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Israel forces muslim immigration around the world
>Those nations become actual muslim states
>Israel then has just cause to conquer the world

>Israel can conquer the world

They don't have to, Hamas and Hesbolah already are doing that.

Because Israel controls its borders, unlike Europe.

Sure thing achmed.

>implying this can defend itself

Bump for Truth

You're Judea, we're Israel.

Are you high?

because isis doesn't attack people that will retaliate 10 fold

They ARE attacking Israel now and then. How high are you?

the rat never attack a lion...

The language barrier is strong with you

Prove it.
>inb4 a jewish article about a handmade bomb that didnt kill anyone made by the gaza population you are genociding

SHILLLSSSSSS

"I don't know anything about military strategy" the post

Fucking kikes, that's not even fertile land, they are both evil and dumbasses for wanting all that shithole.

You think european weapons magically dissapear? Also dont you think these monkeys will outrbeed jews? jews are almost getting outbred in Isreal already.

I sometimes imagine what it will be like to live in the new conquered land.
But then realize the Internet will be shit and it will probably take a few years until the make it alright.

Isnt there knife attacks and suicide bombers there all the time?

A Clean Break: Netanyahu / NeoCon plan to destabilize Libya, Syria, Iraq.

In 2011 the jihadis in Libya said Syria would be next.

Yes, OP, it is obvious that ISIS is a proxy.

us - israel - saudi - isis
(no direct relation, but on the same general faction)
vs russia - syria - iran

kek

They are going to get food somehow

It's hard to fund a military when all of your money is drained for "benefits"

((They)) don't want that land you fucking retard how are you stupid enough to believe everything you see without any scepticism?

Countless american soldiers lost their lives fighting the wrong enemy

I think the plan of the muslims is.
>Get majority
>Exploit democracy in said white country
>Get muslim parties voted into parlamaint (Like Denk here)

Theyd be in charge i think theyd keep gibs up for people coming from arab lands and just tax the shit out of whitey.

This is all just a "what if" scenario though monkeys wont get the upper hand. But if they would then thats how it would go and i do think theyd zerg rush the jews to death (Atleast Isreali jews not american ones)

There are Islamic people who live in Islamic countries that actually ruin their entire structure because "it was not islamic enough". How the hell do you expect the same type of people to accept a bunch of Jews controlling them?

(((they))) are going to have influence over those lands and rob the wealth (oil)
it's not the first time when corporations control the wealths not the goverments

Wouldnt it be a shitstorm if they upset saudi arabia?

Fuck jews they turned us against muslims
>iraq war , afghanistan war and other wars
>refugees flooding europe
>we now hate muslims and jews , but can't be at peace with muslims cuz islam

i don't know about saudis

There is still a lot of fertile land there
fucking idiot

Its true jews did this. Now they want us to go to war with Russia. This time they dont just want us (White men) To die, This time they also will draft our women. George soros is literally fucking up every country in the balkan region meanwhile and funding coup groups.

Why is this world so fucked i just wanna live on a farm with my gf.

Friendly reminder that a Clinton email exposed the fact that Saudi Arabia and Qatar funded ISIS throughout 2014 and that Clinton (at the time secretary of state) knew about it.

With United states of europe , europe is fucked
noone could save us from our destruction

Why isn't she charged with treason?

What do you think your future will look like?
Will Lithuania get the big slavic sausage from Putin or will it be a border conflict zone like in ww2?

I dont want war i just want kebab to be removed.

if russia invades us they will turn us into shithole
if everythings stays we would become islamic shithole
either way our nation will not survive
Back then we won battles against mongol , teutonic invaders , but we can't fight against muslim(jewish puppets) invaders
our ancestors must rolling in their graves
also we had biggest population of jews in europe and our capital was called northern jeruzalem
(hitler did nothing wrong)

She hasn't been tried on these matters.
The director of the FBI also recommended that she wouldn't be prosecuted, despite having found evidence for activity on her part which without a shadow of a doubt is criminal.

This guy (James Comey) used to work with Loretta Lynch (attourney-general for the Obama administration) in a law firm that was hired by Hillary Clinton for a long time to do tax returns, etc. They also helped her draw up the extremely unpopular edict that allowed the gouvernment to bail out HSBC using public money with barely a possibility to see that money paid back.

So what we have is a director of the FBI who appears to have colluded with the attourney-general to keep their former boss from going to jail.
Sup Forums-threads at the time were glorious.

If Israel wanted the greater Israel thing they would have already managed to do it

I hate Sup Forums now because of redditor trump shills/normies

>Greater Israel
They'd need to conquer Saudi Arabic clay, no? Who would be the muscle to do that? Again American soldiers?

LMAO

Israel is occupying and colonising Palestinian land, discriminating against Palestinian citizens of Israel and denying Palestinian refugees the right to return to their homes. Inspired by the South African anti-apartheid movement, the BDS call urges action to pressure Israel to comply with international law.

bdsmovement.net/news/un-report-israel-does-not-want-you-read