Can Canada be saved?

Can Canada be saved?

>Illegal to criticize Islam
>Budget based on "feelings" (no fucking joke)
>Carbon taxes stymieing economic growth
>Allowing literally anyone who calls themselves a refugee to enter and stay at the taxpayer's expense
>No hope economically for the young
>No hope economically for the old (pensions here are unlivable)
>Leader is strictly focused on how people feel instead of jobs or any semblance of a brighter future
>Most of the Western world waking up and voting for positive change
>Canadians taking pride in the fact that we're clinging to the old style that has brought unmitigated disaster

What can be done? I swear people used to say this about the US and now things seem to be turning around. Can it happen here too?

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/on-the-eve-of-another-federal-budget-bill-morneau-says-feelings-are-worth-spending-for
youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No its American Sweden. It must fall.

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/on-the-eve-of-another-federal-budget-bill-morneau-says-feelings-are-worth-spending-for

It's a matter of history really.

What we, and our canadafag neighbors need is a good strong dose of hardship or disaster to bring us out of this lifestyle of complacency and laziness. Discipline and work ethic have gone the way of the typewriter as a whole, people do not have a reasonable sense of priorities or anything. Do you think people trying to meet their primary needs are worried about being called a certain gender or what someone feels?

That's the theory behind the high rates of allergies to peanuts and gluten. We're out of problems over here, things are just too good for the vast majority of people. Even if work is tough or you're having trouble buying a house, you're so much better off than the rest of the world that you have time to descend into self mutilation and you start inventing nonsense.

It's an unpleasant redpill to swallow, but it's pretty obvious hardship does make stronger, better people in the long run.

Canada being untouched by anything for generations and, to be frank, bring protected by the US for so long as made this one soft, pathetic country.

Wow lol, I guess feels really are reals in Canada. I'm sorry your leadership is so pathetic. On the bright side this will only instill a further need for the conservative regions to secede

You have no fucking idea how bad it is here, my friend.

But just like the Brits, we'll eventually say enough is enough and start making real changes. Thankfully most of the population is still real Canadians, even if the major cities are almost 50% born in foreign shitholes.

With any luck it'll be this next election. I know it'll happen in my province next year at least.

Honestly living here is pretty great. Yes shit is too expensive and wages are too low, but other than that, it's pretty great here. I get up, go to work, come home and hang out with my fiancee and no one bothers me. That's really all you can ask for these days.

The tide is slowly turning here in Québec... Slowly. Very, very slowly.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

The People's Democratic Caliphate of Canada has no hope.

It's over.

Mostly true, but it still is not illegal to criticize Islam. Hyperbole won't get you very far.

>Illegal to criticize Islam
Idiot. Can't even read or comprehend. I bet you're subscribed the Rebel Media.

Nothing you're fucked. Good luck you maple syrup drinking faggots.

You guys actually have it together. I don't mind being treated like shit by French Canadians because you're just defending your homes when you're unwelcoming to foreigners. I mean, you're still often very rude for no reason but it does it's job of keeping most undesirables out.

I will keep visiting though because your women are absolute whores.

Gotta agree there. Canada is a bad place to do business but a great place to live. Unless you can make a lot more money and afford to live and only stay in much nicer parts of the US, most middle class people are better off here overall.

It is essentially. Speak up and criticize a little. Let me know how well it goes over at work and how quickly you're out on your ass.

I have written to newspapers several times regarding Islam. I even wrote a lengthy letter to my local paper about M-103 which got printed.

Feel free to send an email around the office with your writings instead of the tiny corner of a local newspaper that no one cares about.

I share all my thoughts with friends and family given the opportunity.

All you have to do is articulate yourself appropriately and people are more than willing to engage with you.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the bill just pass and one could argue that you could now be charged if it was considered hate speech? I'd like to see about you writing the same articles again and for that matter a summation of what you wrote beforehand

>>Illegal to criticize Islam
WAT ?!?!?! Not yet it isn't ? Is it ? Fucking dune coons and liberals, man. Every fucking time.

Wow that was poorly written, shit I'm hungover... You get what i was saying though

Second dodge.

Once again, you don't have the balls to publicly share your thoughts with your workplace. Instead you'll stick to friends and family like literally everyone else. I wonder why.

I don't work in an office. Besides, how can you think emailing your colleagues is more effective than writing for a newspaper?

Hate speech/propaganda has been a punishable offense in Canada for sometime.

If you're talking about M-103 that's a motion, not a bill. Basically it's a call to action for the government to look into Islamophobia, racism, and religious discrimination and how to reduce it.

>If you're talking about M-103 that's a motion, not a bill. Basically it's a call to action for the government to look into Islamophobia, racism, and religious discrimination and how to reduce it.
So basically our version of a blasphemy law, amirite ?

Because you won't talk openly about what you really believe in a place where there are real consequences. You'll write in to a paper in the opinion section that is completely overlooked and irrelevant or you'll talk among friends and family. You know what'll happen if you do this at work which is why you haven't and never will.

BECOME WARRIORS
> OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT

You first.

Seriously, you're worse than us.

It isn't a law so much as saying "hey we won't stand for this kind of stuff" and then not really doing anything about it

>Swedish cuck
>tells Leafs to become warriors.

I'll wait for the irony to sink in on that one, for you.

So it's lip service, then, essentially. Good to know that Liberals have no fucking clue what to do with our tax dollars.

You're an idiot. My opinion. Shared with the world openly and freely. Glad you're going to defend me.

>talking politics at work
confirmed never had a job

Well I guess I'm not doing enough according to you.

What do you want me to say?

No it's nothing like a law. It is a waste of tax dollars though. The thought that a government can really do much about this, without making laws that the majority of Canadians would oppose, is absurd.

On an anonymous message board.

KEK !

My grandfather killed nazis. Good reason, BOF they had it coming.

Our afternoon. Means we fire up those emgines.

I don't know. Have you asked God to help you?

>What do you want me to say?

You can just read the previous posts where that's clearly spelled out.

Well... you should have had people vote for a different PM. Your country fucked it's self.

>Budget based on "feelings" (no fucking joke)
A HH HA HA that's all I have to say after realising men can sink so fucking low.

It's not like you're an idiot elsewhere.

We learn from the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I

sad.

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

Our only hope is Mad Max

Don't sugar coat it. They're plain lies.

Why so awkward and yelly ?

Why missing the sarcasm?