Russia

Any Russians on the lurk??

I would like to ask you a few questions.

I'm from New Zealand, and thinking of teaching English in Russia.

BUMP.

Teacher's salary is low even in private schools.

Specifically, I'd like to have some recommendations on some cities.

And what I really want to know is will you ever be accepted in Russia as a white westerner from New Zealand? Or will you always be an outsider.

Yeah I know, I have some money in the bank so its more of a way to get in. Possibly then find a nice girl and get back to doing business... Teaching would be less stressful and allow me to learn the language.

I hear its 1000 -1500usd a month a fair bit more than the average salary... I was reading that you can buy apartments for as little as 50 000$ usd in Moscow... Basically im intrested in other cities, ideally affordable but a nice enviorment.

1000-1500 $ is the salary in Moscow and St.Petersbourg. Other cities will have lower salaries. For affordable life and environment I could reccomend Kislovodsk, but chances you will find a job is very low.

If you after girl and Russian language I would recccomend Belorussia, Minsk. Girls Environment, Russian language - all there.

>I hear its 1000 -1500usd a month a fair bit more than the average salary
$1000 is an ok salary for non Moscow/Spb. Renting an appartment will cost you ~$200-$350.

High end local tutors make ~$20 per hour here. As a native english speaker if you're determined and lucky you can make $50+. Probably double that if it's Moscow or St. Petersburg. It's gonna be hard to find enough students though.

Without knowledge of russian it's going to be difficult since very few people speak enlglish.

>other cities
If you don't want Moscow or St. Petersburg then i'd go for Kazan, Novosibirsk or Yekaterinburg. Maybe Tyumen and Krasnoyarsk also.

thanks for your advice.

I also have a question
Apart from mail order bride, what is the best way to find a qt orthodox russian wife? Other slavs will do too

I've heard good things about Novosibirsk, I will look into the others, thanks for your advice.

I plan on studying Russian before coming but I know it will be a long journey.

Would you have any idea about the cost for a one bedroom apartment to buy in the cities you mentioned just roughly.

And most importantly say I become fluent in Russian, I am an Orthodox Christian, white, but western will I ever be accepted or will I always be an outcast... Are Russians willing to embrace people who are willing to embrace their ideals and values?

I presume travel around the region, maybe attend some church services?

Oh and by the way, If I go to Moscow I have some friends who can help me set up ect... They are mainly libtards but I presume they are super wealthy as I met them while studying in Oxford.. and the fees are like 20-30k a year for international students I think

>Would you have any idea about the cost for a one bedroom apartment to buy in the cities you mentioned just roughly.
The price for one bedroom apartment, not too far from the center and not in awful condition will start at ~$30000-$35000 and up to ~$100000 or so. It's a very rough guideline, prices vary a lot depending on location. Real estate prices are also going down currently.

>And most importantly say I become fluent in Russian, I am an Orthodox Christian, white, but western will I ever be accepted or will I always be an outcast... Are Russians willing to embrace people who are willing to embrace their ideals and values?
Nobody really cares, people may make fun of you because of your accent but that's about it. In general there is no real/dangerous xenophobia, except towards north caucasians and central asians. People also don't really know anything about New Zealand, so there's no negative sentiment.

You have wrong ideas about Russia. Its not white or christian paradise. We have shitload mudslimes and you can see niggers everywhere in Moscow now (saw 4 today in different places). Nobody cares who are you or who you will be. Ordinary russians just think how to feed their families and dont have any problems with government..

Why does Hong Kong gets it's own flag but not Scotland?

I by no means think of it as a paradise, I'm not buying into the meme, but I do see it as a culturally facinating place, the language, the litrature, the art, the Soviet union, beautiful women and generally just a challange to try something and somewhere different... I've spent alot of time in mainland China doing business... I can tell you that its no paradise.

Scotland does have it's own flag.

Thanks alot for you message bro, you have been really helpful.

It seems as though Russian men are changing, less into the drink more into becoming good men, but I don't know if this a meme or true.. I don't drink anymore hopefully I won't have some potential father in law making me drink a bottle of vodka as I have heard funny talest of before.

Anyway, its is a grim place (in every meaning). I am strongly recommend you to abandon this thought and think more about White Russia (everybody speaks only russian in Minsk) or Poland.

I'm considering some other places in Eastern Europe, Poland and Latvia.

I don't know why Russia is at the top of my list but i'm going to go on a trip for a month in the summer and check places out.

I took some Russian in College, everyone including my parents thought I was a fool for not taking something "easier" like Spanish but I liked the challenge and grew to appreciate the culture, it pissed me off when the Russians got blamed for the lack of WMD in Iraq and pisses me off more with all this Democrat directed nonsense about them controlling Trump. It's obvious the globalists want to divide and conquer white nations.

My only regret is not majoring and getting fluent in it as I'd love to visit one day. My professor was from Yaroslavl FYI.

P.s what about the girls, they are not grim. haha

Yeah, it's getting better, especially compared to 90s period. Still the alcohol consumption, smoking, etc. are big problems here.

I have lived in Hong Kong china for 3 years I'm pretty much fluent in Mandarin, I can only speak it though no reading or writing so I think I can handle Russian.

They will be all over you because you are westerner and will be considered like a golden ticket from this hellhole.

Where do you live bro?

Yeah, the thing is i'm not some austic fuck who can't get girls. I did alright back home and in Europe and obviously China is a breeze. Recently though I've just become less intrested in fucking girls and more intrested in finding a nice one. Im ok looking. I'm not some fat middle aged bald man.. But yeah due to my increasing faith i have been trying to stay away from girls.

>Kazan, Novosibirsk or Yekaterinburg. Maybe Tyumen and Krasnoyarsk also.
In one of those cities.

Would you reccomend Poland over Russia?

Ok cool, thanks for sharing.

Poland is very similar to Russia, perhaps slightly "better". The average citizen is somewhat wealthier, there are less immigrants and so on. It's pretty comfy, but also extremely boring in my opinion. It depends on what you want i guess.

Do you think all Russian girls or nearly all are just passport hunters, or is it possible to find a genuinly good girl?

A funny story my sister went to school with Berezovsky's daughter, her friend went out her. Berezovskys Ipad went missing and they like took him and interogated him for like 6 hours

her friend went out with her*** and by they i mean his security

You will back in tears in one week. Don't fall into shill forced russian meme on Sup Forums. Or just go there and see at your own eyes.

It is possible.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Also 10 milliones of undocumented migrans. Mostly mudslimes. +15 mln mudslimes from North Caucassus and Povolzhye.

I've been to Krakow, I really enjoyed it. Remember I have lived in China in the literal pits of hell.

What is the attitude towards Americans in Russia? Most Americans don't have negative views of Russian people just their government

Counter question. I heard that to marry in China you need to gift a certain ammount of money to parents of the girl and that depends of her socual background, so if you were to marry high class girl you would need to give her parents a LOT of money. Is that true? And if so is that the reason you want to move to Russia to find a girl?

Russians dont care about anybody or anything. Every thought of average russian, especially in province is "how do i feed my family today?" Nobody will beat if you here for being american.

Not in my experience, every girl though is basically intrested in getting maried.. that's the girls I dated.. most of the girls didn't really care what the parents thought. In China there is an age I cant remember the exact age but its like 27 or 28 and if they arn't married by then they are basically fucked... I think the paying the family is mainly for provincial girls. The more uper class girls don't require that but they want you to buy them louis vitton shit and stuff.. Alot of the families are like happy to have like a token white guy marry their daughter...

again just my experience

Chinese girls are fucked up though.

do you think regular Russians care about regular Americans? You don't decide anything. Its like caring about American mice, who cares what you whisper in the dark. What matters is what your governments does and where your government pushes NATO bases and rocket instalations. One mutherfucking McCain can do more damage to America-Russia relations than 20 million Americans can heal it. One newspaper can do more damage than thousand pro-Russian shitposters on the Sup Forums.

I don't mean that they care, just their impression. The only image of Russia that we ever get is basically propaganda in the US

Have you been outside of Hong Kong yourself?

And again the difference in morals and the shit inside parents heads also exist in Russia, they can also ask you to do some stupid things. Depend on where they are from.

the same with Russians of course. If they never been to USA, if they never talked to American if they can't speak English then they would probably NOT differentiate about American people and the Government. I mean you ALLOW many things to happen, you tolerate your government when it does shit abroad so in a way you are giving them permission RIGHT NOW.
And its only a matter of coincedence you personally don't hate Russians. I see that many of you hate China, but when i ask Americans why, they give no reason. But you hate and want to kill regular Chinese, so i have a very strong feeling about you Americans on /pol.

Fuck off Ivan. The policy of isolating Russia at any turn is great

You're right, Americans are more likely to dislike Chinese than Russians. This depends on the region of the U.S. a lot though. Also, the average American has no influence on our government just like the average Russian

This is what I'm hoping to do too.

Just think a little and try to influence others. OP of this thread is also a Chinese(deifnatelly in 2040 will be), do you hate him? Do you want him and millions of others to die in a war? They are real people, just unable to speak their mind in the internet for a time. But they are in the same position, they can't influence government and in some way they are content with what its doing sometimes. If my government could provide the same GDP growth i would forgive them many things.
And a lot of shit about cruelty webms and videos are cherrypicking examples from 1 billion people country with a lot of uneducated people, but they shouldn't justify the hatred for all Chinese.

>And a lot of shit about cruelty webms and videos are cherrypicking examples from 1 billion people country with a lot of uneducated people, but they shouldn't justify the hatred for all Chinese.
>t. mongrel
I dislike chinks too for their activity on our Far East. So what? Fuck off from this board.

What is the variety of denominations there?

I'd assume that the majority are orthodox but what about Pentecostal, baptist etc?

They can't be trusted

>Pentecostal
Almost all russians are ortodox on paper (they dont attend church though). Catholics and protestants are rare sight here.

> activity on our Far East. So what? Fuck off from this board.
I am from Far East and there is no suspicious activity from China here. Just regular trading. But the more to the West of Russia you go, the more myths about China you encounter. i guess in Kaliningrad people are panicking every day about "Chinese threat" and can't sleep.

It's just my church here are Pentecostal who came through China.

I'm wondering where there would be "proper" girls, the ones I''m looking for

>or is it possible to find a genuinly good girl?
if she is from good uni, make money by herselft for herself(optionally: rich parents) - then the probablity she is for you because of your passport is lesser. Its obvious
its possible, though i dont doubt its possible on NZ too

Either you're a chinese in which case fuck off subhuman

OR

You're a kind Rusbro who unfrotunately doesn't realize what kind of subhuman a regular chink is. I've met a lot of them in my business and literally everone from the mainland is pure scum

>its possible, though i dont doubt its possible on NZ too
by possible i meant its possible to find good women(anywhere in the world)

>I am from Far East and there is no suspicious activity from China here.
>t.mongrel

Read this before posting bs

it is funny to read this from Indian. You saw with your eyes how quick the Sup Forums posters to blame you "poo in loo" meme just because of the number of uneducated village people(even though you are not like them), but you realise that and then you yourself blame the entire Chinese population and Chinese in general because you yourself have seen some shit from a few of them. You haven't been in China or talked to Chinese but you are quick to brand them all "subhumans". This is so sad, i thought you would be smarter than this.

Haters gonna hate.

You didn't read my full post. I've dealt with Chinese in Shanghai, in USA and in Delhi.

All three places, nothing but pure scum. Backstabbing scum. Trust me.

I understand your point about generalization but my views are first-hand

Your post made me think though and I realize that I've only met the "rich" kind of Chinese. So maybe it's not the regular Chinese. But yeah very bad experience.

I feel that same way about all the fucking anglos cunts us uk auz kiwi. all scum, fat balding scumbags.

Its probably the consequences of business environment with a lot of competition hence the luck of morals. In some countries there is some kind of moral code from the realisation that you don't want to antogonise customer, but in China these rules don't develope or there is no need in them because no one establishes long term relations without special need? I don't know, but regular people in universities, on the streets, during travel on public transport and in the road are ok people i met.
Any generalisations are bad because we talk about huge countries(China and India) with more than billion people. If you go into different city you coul have drastically different expirience, and even in one city you can be in different cty districts and have different impression. And it also can be different based on your looks, your manners, your knowledge of culture and language...

I'm not chinese, I'm of British and Swiss origin, have a UK and NZ passport.

There are Chinese girls that are good, but they are super rare.. If you can't speak Chinese it's like finding a needle in a haystack..

Yeah I've lived for periods in the Mainland of China, I think that was what you were refering to + ive been to almost every western european country plus live in Berlin for a year and lived in the UK for 5 years.. been to the USA, Australia, Fiji, Bali, Japan and a few other places..

fuck off and rott there britshit

there is no need to learn your bastard third world nigger language these days

Fair point Rusbro. I was overgeneralizing. I should tone down on my hate. Thank you!

You've seen a lot. then i don't understand how accepting the life of the simple english teacher in Russia looks acceptable for you.

Lol i'm like 4th Generation British

Not to brag, but I have spent alot of time making money in Hong Kong.. paying virtually no tax so I have a fair bit in the bank.... I'm an entrepeneur.. So I think it would just be the easist way to enter into russia visa wise. I don't know why I want to do it either... But I love the cold and snow and I think knowing Chinese, Learning russian and being in Russia i'll come across another Idea... it might not (probably) wont be forever.

Are there alot of russians qt in hk. I used to be from there

Mainly hookers.

There are apparently loads of Models in China from Russia, but I think they are the ones who didnt or couldnt make it in the west and they are mainly country girls who can't speak English.

I originally was going to try and start a business in the chinese market... but like you literally can't trust a chinaman i've learnt that the hard way... you can trade but if you have a partner or anything they will fuck you over.

But its crazy, I have met like 3 or 4 billionares who have had their money from the stupidest shit like christmas lights or suitcases

big market with big opportunities, stealing ideas from the west. Thats China, you could become billionare by just making the copy of well known western internet site or a game and pushing it to Chinise markets if you know the rules. Or any other product. And this is a limited time opportunity, a real businessman sees that kind of chances and grabs them.

Oh yeah I see the oportunities, its just almost imposible to do business in China as westerner. I had big ideas but i'm working on a few things that could make 100 mil.. we shall see

Also the laws are fucked, my friend had 2 million dollars worth of vitamin supplements in a port in China and the rules changed overnight and they seized and detroyed. + the chinese are smart... they have no morals... but your right if you get on a good enough Idea huge potential to become a billionare... But Jack Ma now of alibaba is basically going round to all the companies doing really well on alibaba and taking them public.. This guy ive know for 7 years went from some tiny little shop in a trading mall in Yiwu... selling sunglasses he built his brand and he is going public soon he will be a billionare

So you have to know politicians, have to know what laws are in development. If you could get that information 1 month or even 5 days ahead you could sell everything and save the money. Thats just the knowing part. If you will know more, you could probably get to know the real politicians, have a dinner with them, discuss things in informal and they would do you favors later. If competitors don't play by the rules, why should you? Your competitors would do that. But you should know a lot more, because the politician you know can get in jail and drag you with him. Dangerous game, but the money worth it.

Yeah, to be honest thought there are huge markets where the people are way dumber like spanish language centered business.

I was had stars in my eyes but i make good money just buying stuff cheap and selling it to the west.

Start English talk club maybe. Bill 5$ per hour. Find 8-10 people.
That's probably the best you can get unless you are qualified English teacher who can work in premier school.

All this LARPing

and i'm working on a startup. we shall see. the chinese market seems amazing but its not as it seems. you literally can't trust anyone. you need a really solid idea... the great thing is though now the chinese have switched 5 years ago they wanted foreign brands now they are into chinese brands and things made in china and brands need such little time to develop compared to the west... I think Russia has huge potential. To be honest though I think america is going to be the best place to do business in the coming years factories are already moving from china to the usa because the costs in china are getting so high + tax.. if trump gets the tax down we are in for intresting times.

>way dumber like spanish language centered business.
wow, how? Do you have any cool story?

Same with the arabs, the chinese are just so smart. I wouldn't recommend anyone doing business in china.. yeah sure come here develop products but unless your chinese its almost impossible to make it..... Other south east asian countries are also experiencing big growth rates indonesia for example is way easier than china.

haha if only you knew

no cool stories just things ive heard, i'm not concrete on that..

But you probably have as good of a chance in russia to get super wealthy as someone in china

to be honest though, I don't know what you do but it kinda sucks being an entrepeneur you work 7 days a week and you fail 90% of the time... yeah its good to be rich... but a simpler life is apealing too

simple life is for elderly if you plan to live long

Moscow is on of the most expensive cities to live in on earth m8....

Also you dont belong there.

>pure scum. Backstabbing scum
checks flag, good job my fellow chinese lol

I've lived in Hong Kong which I think actually is the most expenisve in the world and London

Everyone is suited to different lifestyles.
Each to their own anyways i gotta go thanks for everyones help and advice

No, I don't hate Chinese people, most Americans don't. Many Americans are suspicious of them though because of how they're portrayed in our media

>Muh mainland China is so great
Took 1 billion people of factory humans to achieve anything.
>We are smarter than you sheeeeit.
Education system based on copying others.
>We produce more than you
High quality shit right?