Is society finally starting to realize shunning white males for being white and male and or virgin is a bad idea?

Is society finally starting to realize shunning white males for being white and male and or virgin is a bad idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhplhhnvPQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1163&v=duOFYx-Dgho&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=duOFYx-Dgho
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-police-rifles-1.3409707
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By presenting all introverted, thoughtful white males as psychopathic murderers who kill children? Yeah, totally.

>we're here to help you
I don't think lying to a pissed off murderer is gonna make him surrender

Well, mostly by allowing those young males to go down such a path when they feel like they have no other option after years of mental sickness built by society shunning them.

I care so deeply about this issue because as one of those young men I could have ended up as a shooter or worse if I wasn't lucky enough to find the support and friendships I did in highschool.

Cucked rules of engagement in this vid

French police

Jesus man, pretty intense vid.

But on a hypothetical note, i dont understand why people want to shoot up schools when they could just burn that shit to the ground?

>d-dont shun the white male virgins or they'll get violent
>d-don't offend the Muslims or they'll get violent

>Sup Forumsack virgins literally cannot find the similarities between the two statements above

Top fucking kek, you virgins just never learn do you

The cultural artifact of the "lone gunmen" as a disaffected white male functions not only as a nightmarish, harrowing conception to the average American, but a rallying cry to the disenfranchised white male. In this manner, do not take for granted the role of idols and heroes in the white American's cultural consciousness, for it alone stands to rally him when faced with utter demise.

>d-don't blame me for getting violent, blame the people who make fun of me for being white and a virgin
>d-dont blame Muhammad for getting violent, blame the people who make fun of him for being brown and muslim
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Diversity + Proximity = Conflict

>Mohammed started a religion of murder, oppression, pedophilia, and rape because he was a virgin neet who everyone made fun of
Please tell that to Muslims, I'm sure they'd be on your side

>its not my fault I'm violent, its everyone else's fault for making fun of me for being a white male virgin!
>it's not my fault I'm violent, its everyone else's fault for making fun of me for being a brown Muslim!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>I'm going to make the same point three different times and it'll seem as if I'm super smart

You mean compared to the violent maladjusted white virgins who want to literally kill me just because I was born nonwhite?

When did I say that?

:^)

Look, we have different opinions. It's a good thing we aren't sharing the same space cause I'd bash your muslim sympathizing faggot brain.

I want to kill you because you're a greentexting shitposter.

I'm not a Muslim "sympathizer", though. I'm just pointing out that you're using that same "oh wul geez don't get the Muslims angry or they'll chimp out" logic to justify white virgin shooters.

Clearly you all weren't bullied enough as children :^)
youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws

>oh geez someone is disagreeing with me, I sure want to murder them good
Typical. The media sure was right about you white virgins. Sad!

>Being ostracized and shunned by society
>The same as willfully following a religion
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's less what you're saying and more how you're saying it.

>implying someone can't just stop being Muslim
>implying virgins cant just go get laid

>Dude lemme address your tone instead of your argument lmao
That's a liberal argument tactic. Sad!

>implying someone can't just stop being Muslim
Are you saying they can't? If so please clarify how they can't.

>implying virgins cant just go get laid
Did I say anything about getting laid? It's not about sex, it's about not having any friends that are your peers.

Fuck this was totally Kino.

Never new Bravo had this in them.

Muslims have places they belong with strong inter-personnel relationships to keep them in sync with their peer group,.

White virgin shooters, as you've named them, do not and go mental

Wanting one to get the help they need is not the same as bemoaning the others' peer group for encouraging and celebrating acts of hatred

Where can I watch this show online? That shit was amazing

That is really well produced

google dot com

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1163&v=duOFYx-Dgho&feature=youtu.be

Society isn't some unified mind, it can't make up it's mind about anything.

It's a show called 19-2.

Isn't Bravo a network for fags? Probably OP's favorite.

Long takes make my dick hard

>"You've got nowhere to go!"
>he goes somewhere

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Wow this pissed me off. The two main characters fucked up the entire operation from the start when they failed to get him in the cafeteria. They had him pinned down, failed to confront him, and the gunman killed several more students and officers after that point. Major failure.

stfu. u wanna be blamed for everything niggers do?

I'm mad as fuck that he killed the QT girl at the end too man
Still they got cucked by Canadian Law and then suddenly he had sheep Hostages.

Seriously though I liked this episode but if there was only one shooter then WHY THE FUCK would you still be in the library 20 minutes after the first shots were fired?

Anyone with some goddamn sense would leave the fucking school the second shit went down.

>Cops only have pistols
>They never use long arms for this even though they have them
Is this supposed to make people want more gun control?

Right? They should have sent in Crisis Response

>m-m-m-m-muh white school shooters

can we talk about how it's ALWAYS kikes, asians, or in recent months arabs ???

fucking leaf

Maybe all these schoolchildren boohooing at being shot shouldn't have made the shooter's life a waking nightmare, like they most always do.

This television programme is some bluepilled fearmongering propaganda

While funny, the statement is because most cops have an AR and a shotgun in the squad car for the more intense situations like this. A pistol is no precision instrument so its not good for a situation like this if you don't intend to hurt somebody who isn't a target, especially with the how poorly practiced a lot of police are on their handguns.

Maybe this television programme should've adressed how SSRIs are made from industrial runoff and are literal crazy pills that only make the psychological debilitations worse in people that take them?

I don't think they had enough officers to corner him. That school had like 3 exits to every room. And they seemed to have hope the shooter would calm down or something. It wasn't till the end they tried the 'screw you shooter' approach and it worked. They definelty had him cornered in the science classroom though, but it was still risky with the hostages.

Now I want to watch that show. They seem to stay fairly grounded versus other cop shows out there.

>born nonwhite

but it gets better, yes?

>You mean compared to the violent maladjusted white virgins who want to literally kill me just because I was born nonwhite?
You should stop being such a shitlord and learn to respect their culture!
:^)

You are right in the US.... Any Canadians know if your patrol cops have rifles with them in the car?

Not the same thing at all.
This isn't about pissing off white virgins, it's about having them live in a society where that society/media can freely abuse and target them instead of help them with their issues because muh white/male privilege means they dont deserve help.

One time I was criticizing the Clinton campaign, not even promoting Trump, and a friend said, "You're a straight white Christian male. What do you have to worry about?!"

Just ignore my mental problems and various other financial problems. Plus the worry about being killed by some Jihadi or random shooter.

Even worse was this guy was a straight white male. A lapsed Catholic, but still could be labeled Christian. Plus he is more of a hikki otaku than regular straight male, but let's not get into the balkanization of sex.

I've tried to deprogram him, but he's still drinking the cool aid.

Now I do think Trump is a piece of shit and the Republicans are worse in a way. I tried telling him the Democrats are just as bad, even if you believe what they say on the surface. He said if he didn't have the Democrats to believe in, he didn't know what he would do. Maybe go crazy.

I replied, "Welcome to my world."

I didn't bother to remind him that I had mostly unrelated panic attacks and a mental breakdown earlier this year.

Just like Trump scapegoats all Muslims and all Mexicans as the criminals and killers among them, Hillary has done the same for straight white men. Not even just the rich ones. They're all part of "the patriarchy". Just ignore she tied her anchor to one and got famous because of that very same system.

I want the Democrats to shed this bullshit rhetoric about demonizing white men. Their racial and gender identity issues are fucking poison.Toxic Democratlinity. I want a strong sensible progressive party to combat the Republicans, not a piece of shit one that fear mongers as much as their rivals.

Violence worked for Islam, it's now illegal to criticise Islam in Canada just as it is in Europe.

Maybe violence can do the same for white males. The media just isn't terrified enough of us yet.

>Is society finally starting to realize shunning white males for being white and male and or virgin is a bad idea?

Being a virgin past a certain age is bad.
It means your sexual appeal is a lot lower than you think it is and you're unwilling to change. It also shows you cannot emotionally connect with the sex you're attracted to, a serious red flag.

Meh, fuck it. I say more power to the shooters. Our country will be taken away from us, there is no stopping that. But at least these kids will take some with them.

I do think they could pick better targets, though. These shooters always shoot at the leaves. They never go for the trunk.

>edgelord kid utilizing cover

Of course there are similarities my simple brown friend, violence gets things done! The point of mocking liberal appeasement of Muslim violence isn't to discredit violence, quite the opposite in fact it is to highlight the fact that the only effective response to Muslim violence is to respond in kind until the Muslim submits or there are no Muslims.

I understand it's a difficult concept to grasp but at least TRY and rise above your racial handicap!

The only way to deal with hostage situations is to disregard them. Deny the enemy the advantage by denying the value of hostages. Then none will be taken, then more will survive in the long term once word gets out that this will not work.

This is one example where compassion causes harm.

I love that first bit where the police tell the janitor not to move, and he just keeps walking and arguing with them. That's what you're supposed to do to get social justice.

>Being a virgin past a certain age is bad.
I sincerely disagree. It means you have better self control and are more selective with your sexual partner or are waiting till marriage. Almost anyone can go out and have sex with some horny person quite easily if they put in effort. Fighting temptations of lust? Now that takes strong willpower.

>giving yourself in in today's society and its (((values)))
Hang yourself, sexual libertine.

>in high schoool

You're a normie. Go fuck yourself faggot. Our instincts are real and being put to use. Just wait for the next stage of our DNA's solution to the jew. It takes a while for all our traits to manifest physically.

ROEs are the most cucked thing ever devised.
>let me neuter my peacekeepers to save lives and seperate good from bad

That's the thing isn't it? The real question is what kind of a fucking society drives a person to shoot up a school, not some arbitrary shit like "evil music/movies/video games made them do it!" Americucks are the worst.

You make zero sense.
What ancestors of yours had access to guns 200+ years ago?

>I sincerely disagree. It means you have better self control

You know how I know there's something wrong with you?

You're taking something as natural as sex and downplaying it to the point where you relief yourself from being criticized for it.

>bitter about others' sexuality
That's just sad.

They had cutting edge weapons for the time, and they used them to kill other whites.

You're doing the opposite and are hyping it up to the extreme.

Having standards is never a bad thing,
Most young men are awkward and should be focusing on working on themselves, their personality, skills, friendships, etc and eventually the pussy will show up, instead of being told that they are losing at life by retards like you who think banging some drunk slut means anything.

>dont tell others what to do
The post

You're giving in into your desires, yet you claim that there is something wrong with someone holding back his desires in order for a better future.

>normie
NORMALFAG
USE THAT WORD INSTEAD

I don't know if your reddit buddies use that crappy word, but fucking use normalfag.

I'm not familiar with school shootings but where did the guy get so much time to shoot up so many people in so many different locations?

You have next to nothing to gain and everything to lose by banging whores before marriage. The best you can say is you'll gain "experience" and it'll "widen your world view" after having sex for the first time yet the "benefits" do not outweigh the risks. People like you are enabling the current whore culture because you think sex is some magical thing that'll change your life after you have it and we both know it's not no matter how you try to twist it. Also the other user isn't bitter, stop projecting and being defensive. He has every right to criticize you since you're telling people to go out and fuck for the sake of fucking. If people would be able to keep their dicks in their pants and their legs closed there wouldn't be a massive change in the demographics in the US.

I mean, if you're against abortion then you wouldn't be advocating needless sex yet you are so you're either pro-abortion/leftist or just an idiot. either way kys

Frankenstein's Axiom.

By treating an individual or group of individuals like monsters they eventually become monsters.

This is universally true among
>Whites
>Blacks
>Muslims
and I'm sure others but these 3 come to mind

and since it's on topic, go figure it's Franken(((stein)))'s monster huh?

you sound like a fucking terrorist apologist , speaking in favor of radicalization

Watched the whole episode after watching that clip. Was pretty good tbqh senpai

>eventually
>Muslims
Yeah, no. Islam was bad from the get go. They didn't need anyone's help for that.

>that 9 year old looking kid in a highschool with headphones blaring loud music who is somehow oblivious to a massacre going on inside the building

immersion ruined. shark was jumped. 0/10

You'd be surprised how dumb people are and completely unaware of what is going on around them.

Breivik, I believe, actually popped some kid who was listening to his iPod at Utoya. Completely oblivious to the gunshots happening around him.

most school shootings are false flag psyops to try to pass gun grabbing legislation.

Duh.

When was the last time we had a run of the mill school shooting, all mass murders seem to be islamic terror now. with one or two hate crimes thrown in, but mostly islam.

yes and no

if Islam remained unmolested in the middle east it would have grown naturally overtime and experienced change like other religions did, the problem is we're bringing them into the western world in record numbers where there is no other logical conclusion than to persecute them for their barbaric and backwards ways

That was a fucking intense clip. I'd never heard of this show before but I am going to binge watch it holy shit. Thanks OP.

The shooter made good use of firing single shots. He used human shields and made sure the light was at his back to blind the cops. He effectively took out several targets. 8/10

Never seen the show until right now. Fucking intense for a TV series. I think I'll watch more episodes.

Cops worst nightmare; not enough manpower, undergunned, and a perp who was organized and capable, running free in a giant fucking complex with hundreds (maybe thousands) of people.

They did great research and made one of the most suspenseful things I've seen in a while.

I just watched the full episode. The kid was well planed, and its a good show. I might start watching it.

all school shootings were false flags to promote gun control

>3:00 "you're surrounded, theres no where to go, theres no way out of here"

this scene is so cringy

>Is society finally starting to realize shunning white males for being white and male and or virgin is a bad idea?

DURR I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL BECAUSE MUH FEELZ

when are autists finally going to realize it is all in their subhuman heads and they just need to stop being insecure edgy losers to start enjoying life?

Stop watching television.

>muh bullying is something natural and should be encouraged
well then stop crying like some little bitch when some young guy had enough of that shit and decides to shoot some fuckers up. Deal with it.

link to full episode plox

Wow so Canadian cops really are incompetent. By the time they were in the cafeteria, they should've been able to flank him coming from the kitchen exit, then from the west exit of those locker rooms. They had ample time to capture him and should've had the sense to coordinate with school officials the layout of the school so that they could've minimized fatalities as much as possible, which is usually goal number one for catching school shooters...

they should've shot out the spotlight

MFW didn't get to go to high school

youtube.com/watch?v=duOFYx-Dgho

>just enjoy life XDXDXD

kill yourself nigger

what're you implying faggot, every human kill is a good one, the quality of the human killed doesn't mean shit when each one counts as "1"

They do.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-police-rifles-1.3409707

(Cucked reporting calls them assault rifles)

>le handgun with infinite bullet capacity meme

Sage for shill thread.

>dude violence is only ok when whites do it lmao
fascinating doublethink, braiyden

What rounds was the shooter using paint ball rounds? He barely touches the wooden column in 1:30.