Does Sup Forums smoke?

Does Sup Forums smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article-lookup/doi/10.1093/schbul/sbw003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are u asking?

no it just makes me paranoid and lazy

I quit 5 years ago because I have a super addictive personality.

Weed always led me to booze, booze always led me to weed.

How much weed did I smoke? 12-18 joints a day, didn't matter if it was mids or dank shit.

How much booze did I drink? Over half a handle of whiskey a day, a handle being 60 ounces or 1.75 liters.

Yes

No, but Sup Forums does

almost every day

maybe you get paranoid because you don't do other things while you're high

weed is great for things like working out and doing things outdoors, creative things, sex etc

Yes Goyim, I'm just dying to waste my money on fucking up my health

I used to, but i hate it now.

Weed is degenerate

I did in high school, but then stopped when I was 18 and left for the real world. I started again recently after having my spine fused when I broke my back. I was on pain management for a long time and tried every kind of opiate including pretty heavy doses of Fentanyl but it didn't help the pain very much and just made me feel like shit, so I stopped. I'm very lucky to be someone who does not enjoy opiates, so thankfully I didn't get caught up in that nightmare. I tried pot again for the first time last year and it's the only thing that actually lets me "forget" the pain.
My surgeon won't prescribe medical weed though. He told me "I am not a fan of it". Can't say that shocked me considering all of his stationary says Fentanyl.

Yes, and it's none of the government's goddamn business.

Yes, but only before sex - it's way better.

>all of his stationary says Fentanyl.
Not surprised either. The pharmaceutical jew doesn't want the goyim growing their own medicine.

I will say that DUDE WEED YASSS SLAAAAAAAY faggots need to die in a fucking fire. Weed has its place, just like booze, but niggers gonna nig and ruin it

It's not hard to find a doctor who will write a prescription, m8. It's probably even easier in the US where there is a clearer line between public and private healthcare.

Yeah I'm in the waiting period now. You have to see a new doctor here for 3 months before they can prescribe it for you, regardless of your condition. It's annoying, but not the end of the world. Just happy to be off of all of the other shit for now.

I don't see how anybody can browse Sup Forums and not be stoned out of their mind. It all seems so stupid otherwise.

I have a theory that 90% of Sup Forums is sitting around giggling like retards with a bong in one hand, covered in dorito crumbs.

used too long ago, not anymore.

it is ok to try, and do anything for a while.

but honestly, it is a time waster - better of training.

go through the weed stage if you must - then when you stop you will c it really is of no use.

Yes, I used to grow for dispensaries.
Now I just grow for myself, and take a few hits off a joint every night.

Used to but no longer.

Live in a state where it is illegal. There is a certain class of people you must associate with to acquire it in these states.

Have nothing against it other than that. Not worth it imho.

Smoking is for retards and fags. And I'm not either of those so I don't.

Weed is good for some and not for others. Better than alcohol for reducing stress. Daily use negatively effects some, and others it is medicinal and helpful. Depends on the person and their brain chemistry. People with ADHD find the calming effect helps them slow their thoughts. Normies can get lazy.

Once in a while. Going on vacation next week in Jamaica. I will buy some from nogs that walk the beach.

thats kinda fullish to say where you gonna get it from, you know spocks monitor Sup Forums.

now you fucked, if they plant some weird shit, you might wake up with a condom up your ass burger :|

>Used to smoke all day every day
>Realized it sucks socially
>Always knew it was at the core of lethargy but it really started taking its toll, eventually
>But smoking helps with anxiety, body pains from work, the development of personal insight, and abates anger by putting in perspective what's really worth being angry about
>Daily night smoker only now.
>90% decrease from previous habit is the way to go.

I don't like being high in public but it's great at the end of the day after getting shit done and reflecting on that day.

I'm a professional in the top tax bracket, married with a kid, and I smoke weed erryday. All of my immediate and extended family are the same.

Be careful of who you buy from. Entrapment is legal in Jamaica and there's a lot of undercover cops who will try to sell to you then extort you for money to avoid bringing you to jail.

That's how I feel. I used to be an all day smoker, but after 10 years it started making my anxiety worse when I was in public. Now I just take 3 to 5 hits a night after a long day of work. I've been smoking on the same ounce for almost 7 months; my 18 year old self would have burned through an ounce in a week.

Same dudes walking the beach every day for years and have a rep with the regular tourists at this place.

I get really good and intensenely visual ideas when i'm stoned, but it's all negated by procrastination

You're taking a pretty significant risk of fucking up your brain and ruining your life just for the temporary illusion of happiness that weed gives you. Obviously not worth it.

I was about to pack my morning bowl.

Yes.

Although I do recognize that it's not for everyone, and many people are negatively affected by it.

I also recognize that I am addicted to it.

It helps with my job so it's a functional addiction.

I did pretty frequently before I found pol.

It's definitely a degenerate lifestyle and my life has improved substantially since I stopped.

Now I don't waste my jew money as much, and have more motivation, focus and energy.

Quit a month ago and honestly feel much better.

Might make it a once every couple months thing but for now I'm happier without it

No.

>You're taking a pretty significant risk of fucking up your brain

Are you a neurologist or something? Care to back up that assertion with data?

academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article-lookup/doi/10.1093/schbul/sbw003

>tfw I don't know anyone who sells it

I vape

Juul?

>what is sipulikanava
>what is silkkitie

Fucking up your health? How does weed fuck up your health?

Sure dude bro.

Slowly makes you retarded

You get lung cancer.

Its degeneracy but I like it more than being drunk

Smokers are pathetic, I see posts from girls proclaiming they wake and bake on social media and it's celebrated with tons of thumbs up comments. If I posted I start my morning by drinking a fifth of Jack though I'd be labeled a piece of shit alcoholic.

Lol dude I don't think they sell ass burgers on Jamaica

>toe thumb

smoking at this very instant

Well, good on you for backing up your statement with an academic study, I wasn't expecting that, I've got it saved and will read it when I get the chance.

Weed is for teens to experiment with for a year or two. Look what happens if you keep using it as an adult

>abates anger by putting what's worth being angry about in perspective
Speak for yourself, I had a huge temper before I quit smoking.

>used to smoke almost daily
>everything seemed better while high
>composed a full album high, got it ready to record
>it made my memory worse, though
>it made me ok with screwing up my life, though
>in June it will be a year since I've stopped smoking
>cut ties with my smoking buddies
>rarely play any instruments
>about to get a promotion
>picked up programming
>started lifting
>got my life together

Pot smokers are nigger degenerates

Mostly when I don't have benzos or opiates.

Already got caught ordering once, don't wanna take that risk again. Sipuli is shit where I live.

You're only in danger of mental diseases if you were already susceptible from the beginning

Anyone else like smoking alone rather than with others?

yes. Especially when you have ADHD

It's only bad if you have pre-existing conditions, fuck off bong.

That's more in the ballpark of mental health but okay..

Depends on how you do it.

There's no way to know this unless a twins study with a significant sample size is conducted. Twins with a family history of schizophrenia would be needed, and one would have to be a chronic marijuana smoker. The study would have to last at least 20 years. Until then, I'm not touching the Devil's herb.

Weed seems degenerate. Also its bad for cardio health iirc

There's no way of knowing if your susceptible.or not.

The meta-study only included people who developed conditions after smoking and found that to be false.

Weed is a degenerates drug

No, /polacks think it's degenerate. Go back to plebbeit.

Gas urself

Weed users are weak people that engage in escapism.

nigger spotted

I used to smoke, but now I don't. In all honesty it's a very big waste of money.

Whoever doesn't smoke is a retarded edgy faggot trying to jump on the anti-"degeneracy" bandwagon.

No, I don't enjoy the smell of dead skunk or being a lazy piece of shit.