STUDY: 10% of UT's female undergrads say they are rape victims

>STUDY: 10% of UT's female undergrads say they are rape victims

>AUSTIN — One in 10 undergraduate women at the University of Texas’ academic institutions report they have been raped since enrolling in college, according to a study released Friday that lawmakers hope will prompt a crackdown on campus violence.

>Of 28,270 students surveyed by the University of Texas System, 72 percent of sexual assault victims at UT’s academic institutions reported that they did not tell anyone they had been raped prior to taking the survey.

>At the University of Texas at San Antonio, 3,385 students participated, the study said. Among the findings, six percent of all students reported being raped, 11 percent reported sexual harassment from faculty/staff and 20 percent reported sexual harassment from their peers.

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Study-10-percent-of-UT-s-female-undergrads-say-11026874.php

-----------------

Have Texans gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

THIS IS WHAT SHILLING LOOKS LIKE

Being stared at is considered rape in a female brain.

>only 10%
Needs improvement.

There is only one solution

If there isn't a police report, it didn't happen

>College rape
yeah yeah.
no police report = I fucked a guy and felt bad about it next day

UTSA is like 25% white.

>one in 10
That would be magnitudes greater than Africa rape rates.

Yea and polls also stated Hillary Clinton would smoke Trump in the polls.... yea gonna call the polls wrong.

Sure, why not? When you expand the definition of rape to be "unwanted looks" then everyone's been raped dozens of times.

BS.

>rape

Even the Baylor rape claims sound like complete bullshit. Fucking homeschool girls experiencing their first fuck and regretting fucking the black man. For the so called 50 rapes they have only ONE conviction of a nigger. Thats sounds like wtf?

Eff it , rape em all. Let f'n rapists loose on their campus....

I think none of these women are actually being raped.

But muh 1 in 4

Define rape.

You obviously don't have much experience with the police.

In my experience, they do not follow the law.

EXACTLY

>Have Texans gone too far this time?

>UT
>in Austin
>representative of Texas

That shithole is the butt of every joke in this god-forsaken state.
>remove Cali

These are just evil women attempting to gain social advantage.

the crazy shit is you would expect rape being taking a massive cock and shoving it into the woman's vagina roughly and against her no's from moment one. No, now the night after girls could say wtf I fucked that weebo, fuck no! RAPE!. Such bullshit.

>10%
More like:
>8% got blackout drunk and woke up to some D they forgot about
>1% were legitimately raped
>1% hung out with niggers and got raped, no sympathy.

This. I lived there and went to Texas, it was awesome except the Commiefornians and brainwashed liberal arts cunts.
Was a Kappa Alpha.

Robert. Edward Lee

The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.

If you get drunk off your ass around fucking nignogs. You are asking for it.

his hands were like an octopus

They drink frat punch. Pink lemonaid, water, everclear, triple sec and beer. In a trashcan. All night. Then they say somebody spiked thier drink when they forget they sucked dicks and got fucked. IT'S EVERCLEAR YA DUMMY!

Rape isn't real outside the context of prison.

If she isn't beat to shit, she wasn't raped.

Rape isn't real.

Yea what's more likely:
A: some guy got a hold of Rufenol
B: some 19yr old skank cant handle super hard liquor

Really activates my almonds.

>72 percent of sexual assault victims at UT’s academic institutions reported that they did not tell anyone they had been raped prior to taking the survey.
GEE I WONDER WHY...

You aren't a healthy civic-nationalistic country where 60% are obese and 50% mentally ill(gay, autistic, on drugs, anti-depressives or anything else), something is causing the problems.