This is the actual Boston Antifa page, thoughts?

This is the actual Boston Antifa page, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cardozzza.tumblr.com/post/154361550908/stop-making-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tackling the real issues

God black people are really stupid

lol

psyops to make us use brown emojis to piss them off which will only further normalize niggatry.

don't fall for it

>using the clapping emoji to punctuate a sentence

This guy better be fucking black because this is black culture and otherwise its cultural appropriation (have seen this argued in all seriousness)

cardozzza.tumblr.com/post/154361550908/stop-making-the

found example

Tweet them brown emojis going into gas chambers, hanged etc, obviously.

White people stop commiting crimes. Thats our thang

This has got to be a Sup Forumslack trolling

Niggers
Don't
Get
To
Decide
What's
Racist

so that is their oppression and struggle huh

>All of you Stefan Molyneux and Blaire White Pride fuckwits please go back to pol already.

top fucking kek

Maybe they should stop appropriating our technology and culture and get off the fucking internet. They should go back to living in mud huts and eating albino babies.

WHITE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT EFFECT EMOJIS HAVE ON MY PEOPLE. MELANOID PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR TOO LONG BY WHITEY AND HIS DEVIL COMPUTERS!

Dustin is one of us, you idiot.

jesus its so easy to trigger these niggers. all we have to do is use brown emojis and they want to chimp

Shh

real antifa don't concern themselves with petty idpol
these are neo-libs whose lives are so painfully empty that they waste their lives arguing about semantics on the internet instead of helping people

this is a serious mental illness

boston antifa is an obvious troll. please stop falling for it and just enjoy it for what it is. stop getting mad ok, its fake. its satire. calm down.

1969:don't take the brown acid
2017:don't use the brown emojis

btw Sup Forums hates mollypoo

whats this "freeze peach" meme? do liberals openly hate free speech now?

Whoever one of you good goys uses social media, do me a favour and get every white person you know to use black emojis as much as possible.

Fuck Shaun King. Shaun King is a traitor to the United States. A fraud.

ITS SATIRE. YOU ARE REACTING HOW THEY WANT YOU TO REACT DIPSHIT

As much as I'd love that to be true that image is fake

liberals don't hate free speech, marxists hate it

they want you to call them liberals

That's a fake quote.

antifa stands for nothing and is a tumor on society and activism which itself is a tumor

antifa is the mega-tumor

i would honestly suggest you destroy them before they get government funding

> Blaire White pride

Damn I wish my phone had nigger emojis now. Didn't know that people got butthurt over that

>sent from my iPhone

>You don't have "freeze peach"
We've passed the point where these people openly declare war on those who disagree, now they're openly telling you to sit down and shut up if you're not part of the in-group.
All while complaining about being marginalized from a fictionalized in-group that encompasses all white/whiteish people on Earth.

>let's keep pushing white people
You can look throughout history and find what happens to those who seek to oppress others like this.
Many end up on the south end of a guillotine.