>wake up next to him in the morning
>cry about it

>stare rape
>manspreading
>macro-micro-agressions
How will they ever hold themselves together

Liars

I got raped ...but i wanted it

Related question: why are most MRA's obsessed with college rape stats when there are so many more relevant issues to fix such as divorce and custody.

>actually 10%
>nearly 15%
How do we stop these lying commies from making these headlines?

Not even.
Its unwanted sexual contact.
So when user, that creepy loser from down the hall gave you an awkward hug, that is what you report on the survey.
Feminists interpreting the result then call it rape to justify their views of men. Most of the women responding probably did not think it was rape.

Because of shit like the OP being pushed constantly. I'm sure they would much rather talk about men getting fucked in the courts, but to get anyone to pay attention you have to talk about what is current, and college rape stats are what is being pushed.

Same reason why everything on youtube is power ranger related right now, because the movie came out and they will ride that for attention.

>be Puerto Rican
>be American

>have drunk sex
>say its rape
>not a slut now
>get rewarded with attention
>repeat

>unwanted sexual contact
jesus christ

>118231865
PEOPLE FORGET AUSTIN IS THE MOST LIBKEK CITY IN TEXAS.

girls are so liberal they don't think about the shit they've done until someone points out that it's degenerate, then they cry and say I was taken advantage of obviously. People need to be accountable on both sides.

t. from San Antonio

*sips gender fluid*

Cunts shouldn't be in schools.

>make choice to go to party, get drunk and have sex
>wake up next morning claiming you were raped
look honey we all know you went to the party to get drunk and fucked, you didnt get raped. stop legitamizing this nonsense.

Probably by Mexicans

Cause they are or know a guy who had his entire life ruined because of something that didnt happen

If you knew anyone (friendships are required generally) this might make you angry too

>heh, it's just my brother/me/my best friends life over forever, who cares? Just suck it up! Be a man! I'm a man! I'm tough! I don't need a happy life and career and a good reputation because I'm a man!

why do they still spread this shit campus rape myth?

To not look like whores
>you see im not a whore
>those 15 guys i've slept with?
>they raped me so it's okay

rape victim is a huge red flag tho

The Obama administration told colleges if they did not remove due process for those accused of rape, the universities could lose their funding. So you have state institutions that are kicking out men because a girl said something happened. The only hearing is from the college rape crisis board which is staffed by liberal professor---so they have an agenda. Moreover, aside from the pulling of federal funds, if the university didnt kick them out they risk a lawsuit or bad press for "being friend to rapists."

The Obama administration literally told colleges to ruin mens lives over an accusation.

Source?

Can someone repeat to me why america is considered first world (in societal terms) again?

yep
and it's fucking said women are doing the same thing with rape that minorities do with racist
milking it so bad to where it loses all meaning
then when real shit happens.. no one will care.

The goal is to break down the establishment and install a marxist system in its place. There are several prongs to this attack--such as supporting Islam and being an apologist for it because of the War on Terror. This is just one of those prongs. Here is how it works....

1. Realize women and men have a biological sexual relationship.
2. realize womens value in the vagina and that can be exploited.
3. Rape is a crime mostly done by men against women (or at least the cultural belief is that). so the effects are a hug net negative for men and a huge positive for feminism.
4. Focus on rape because it is a proxy for the war to chip away at the system.
5. Re-define rape to include almost anything.
6. Weaponize rape to hurt men.

It isnt about myths on campus, they dont care. What they care about is the end game and this is a weapon to get there.

Google Obama title IX and rape.

wbur.org/edify/2016/11/25/title-ix-obama-trump

>Be American woman
>Lie about getting raped

They should of known better than to wear that.

google dot com

define rape

This is funny, by fake-reporting rape to reach such a high percentage as 15% you only illegitimate the real victims who did get raped. I know most of these females is not known for their long term thinking, guess that what makes this so funny.