Brit/pol/ - Autism edition

>Douglas Carswell leaves UKIP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39393213

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbpJb7hjb7M
roblox.com/games/253289869/Union-of-Columbia-Capitol-City-of-Augustine
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348466/Row-anti-Brexit-marchers-REFUSE-call-London-demo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE ARE THE 3 MILLION FOREIGN INVADERS!

The 'will' of the people

Big Soup.

#
I'm not ashamed to admit I went out and got a boyfriend after trump won.
After brexit I figured we had won and I can stop larping as a nazi
It was the best sex i ever had, the musk of a man, the muscles, the protective squeeze of him holding you tight, the gentle ecstasy of his cock slowly entering you and you mind races "this is it, oh my god I'm gay, a cock is inside my ass and I'm enjoying it! I'm gay"
All followed by the climax when he cums inside you, you feel like a girl, you feel so vulnerable and safe with him, assuring your addiction to cock.

Fucking amazing.

Can someone just nuke London now please.

>2017
>not playing SEA PATROL: The game.

>tfw you'll never be a 20 something in 50's America

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbpJb7hjb7M

>no cheers for more immigration

WOW RACIST SHITSTAINS

I prefer Furtwangler but I had that cover saved

I can't spot one black face, kek.

And that is saying something in London.

Pol I've had sex with over 90 women and I'm I've 24. Am I a degenerate? Or just a chad?

How?

You're a chad.

Why the fuck did you feed 90 homunculi to the vaginal blairite's vagina dentia?

Grew up in the Geordie shore culture. Used to go out all the time. Did 2 seasons working abroad on a European party island. Lost my v at 15. They add up pretty quickly.

found the jew!

Tories are part of the muslim problem.
UKIP don't acknowledge the muslim problem.
Liberty GB and Britain First think they can legislate Islam put of existence.
The BNP think they can broker peace with the Muslims.

The National Front has a real answer. We will repatriate all non-native peoples in a humane and orderly manner.

>wanting to be American
I'd rather be a medieval leper.

Which Roblox game is that?

YKTD might come back here because of this Carswell business.

The following stats are taken from the latest ICM poll - (Non Conservative/Labour voting intention excluded)

>cucks
>nu males
>feminists
>obvious non English
FUCK OFF

I don't want to send home East Asians and integrated blacks and mixed race people though. Just Muslims and black criminals.

roblox.com/games/253289869/Union-of-Columbia-Capitol-City-of-Augustine

It's Randposter's - complete with synagogue.

degenerate. hope you die of aids

i've had sex with under 0 women and i'm 24. am i a degenerate?

>Referendums are literally fascist dictatorships and hitler

No, you're ugly.

I've had sex with 15 women and i'm 20 at the moment, been with my gf for 3 and a half years now. Bet i can beat you once i'm single, scored a hat trick when i started uni before meeting her. 3 different girls 3 nights in a row.

As long as you have kids before your 30 it doesn't matter

AIDS is a meme. Literally the percentage of heterosexual white British women aged 18-34 with aids is less than 0.1%. Female to male transmission rates via vsginal sex also

I'd settle for most rather than all. Hell I'd settle for any at this point.

Fuck normies
Fuck Stacies
Fuck Chads

GET OUT IF YOU FALL INTO THESE CATEGORIES

Apologies for my shit handwriting, I'm still shaky after working out, also apologies for the shit piece of paper, only had an old piece of paper lying about.

Here's my old airgun, it's in a shit state since it's been years since I've taken it out.

Sorry mate but that's pathetic desu

#WeAreNotAfraid to point out that Islam was the cause of all this.

I would be lying if I said it didn't impress me to see the sheer scope of the thing, once you work in the visitable buildings.

>scored a hat trick when i started uni before meeting her. 3 different girls 3 nights in a row.
I had two different girls on the same day once. One came round in the morning, one came round in the evening.

Sigh. I remember being you and wanting to reach a century as quickly as possible. I even did 2 in one night at one point.

Now I look back on it with shame

>Large numbers of immigrants are here of all colors and kinds, particularly from the Third World, to do residual and low-grade capitalist jobs in a service sector economy fueled by debt. Our citizens owe over a trillion pounds of debt. That’s a billion billion pounds worth of debt. That’s about eight-and-a-half to ten thousand pounds personally for every man, every woman, every adolescent, every child and every child that’s not aborted in the womb, and we carry this debt, and we keep on spending in order to keep our economy going because we service the services by which we’re employed and through which we live all the time.

>You may have noticed that in the last 30 years we have ceased to make anything. We have ceased to make cars; we’ve ceased to make coal; we’ve ceased to build anything. Our entire economy consists of going to the cinema and having nice meals in restaurants and buying new cars and replacing everything we’ve got every three years and taking out more credit and paying more people to provide more bureaucratic input to taking out more credit, and we suck in labor just as we suck in capital or money from all over the world to keep this rather over-heated economy, which is largely UK-wide, based in the southeast of England. There are immense economic dislocations.

i'm 6.3.5 and women find me attractive all the time. i don't pursue women at all and give myself 0 opportunities to meet women. besides, i've only met 1 woman i'd even contemplate being in a relationship with

i don't give a fuck

A U T I S T B T F O

>more students voting conservative
how unexpected

>preusse
How is the website coming along?

I'm not taking the piss or anything this is genuine this time.

We can talk when I get my old trip back.

Until then I'm dedicated to being a full time Based Pole.

It is unfortunate, they are victims of this insane experiment. They will probably succeed even more in their ancestral homeland than they will here, for they will come back home with the fruits of a form understanding of our great civilisation.

I have the same recalcitrance. It's always been this way, I recall reading of many Nazis who didn't want to send certain Jews to British Palestine because they were good Germans and well integrated.

I know a few black and Asian people who I would miss very much - but that doesn't make it wrong or imprudent.

Most black Londoners are horrendous though.

The most recent Islamic terrorist attack was perpetrated by one of those people.

Basicaly because it only includes labour/conservatives - other parties (lib dem and green popular amongst students are excluded), also dont know's/would not votes are excluded, also based gen Z.

can we deport all liberals to somalia please

good stuff. may you have many virtuous children

>Row as anti-Brexit marchers REFUSE to call off a march across London addressed by Tim Farron and Nick Clegg in the wake of the terror attack despite being told they will be a 'burden' on overstretched police

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348466/Row-anti-Brexit-marchers-REFUSE-call-London-demo.html

eh i've kind of done that but i don't know if it counts, i banged my gf in the morning then went out and banged another girl that night although that was probably like 2:30 in the morning so not sure that counts. This was at the start of the relationship before things got serious.

>roblox.com/games/253289869/Union-of-Columbia-Capitol-City-of-Augustine

Why thank you.

oh yeah... probably all the cucked regressives are moving away from labour now

If we just send all the Muslims back then there would be no one to radicalise him

If you're for settling then the BNP may interest you, but the policies of the NF will be needed in the end. IF we are to survive.

It only just dawned on me that the next EU Parliament election will be after March 2019, the point at which we'll cease to be a member.

Our country's last EU election result will stand as a victory of UKIP over all other UK parties, with the Wikipedia page forever showing Nigel's smiling face as the first party.

UKIP did it's job. Carswell and the rotten media will never be able to take that away.

It's ever going to happen. The Muslims is conceivable. But everyone else is staying like it or not. Personally I wouldn't even deport them if I could because I have too many non white mates

what did the artist mean by this?

>Pol I've had sex with over 90 women and I'm I've 24. Am I a degenerate? Or just a chad?

Having sex with your extended family 90 times doesnt count ackmed.

>tfw brexshitters are low energy quitters

sad

I have somewhere else to be lads

We can continue our little talk about firearms and weapons when I get back.

>But one returns to the question of Islam. I have a lot of respect for Muslims, actually, because they agree with spiritual values that they posit as absolute. Their indictment of us is that we’re materialist and that we’re lazy and that we don’t care about ultimate values. There’s an element of truth to it, because we’ve gotten very soft in the West. We’ve grown very lax everywhere. We’re weak on crime; we don’t control our own borders; we don’t seem to have solidarity too much among ourselves; patriotism is dimming; our future Prime Minister, allegedly, admits he sort of used drugs when he was a kid and so what;, homosexual civil marriage has just been legalized; we have mass abortion. Do large numbers of our people really agree with these things? Because they have voted for parties that have put these things into place. They have voted for the Liberal Party. They have voted for the Labour Party, new and old. They have voted for the Conservative Party. And although there are people of good will and patriotic intent in all of these groups, the truth of the matter is that every generation that’s passed this society becomes more broken down, more fluid, more spiritually empty, more filled up with foreigners, more decadent and moves further away from the wishes and desires of ordinary English and British people whilst there’s a quacking propaganda from the box in the corner, the television, that everything’s getting better.

Griffin put the final nail in their coffin for me.

Don't remind me user, I can't take the pain.

Why do they like the EU so much i really don't understand it

Morning lads.

I see Cuckswell has left UKIP.

Back to the Tory party where he belongs.

I'm anglo Saxon bench press 300lbs 12% bodyfat 8/10 face.

>BREXIT IS RACIST
Shit lads, is it too late to change my vote?

>the eternal kraut strikes again

Wouldn't there? Less chance perhaps but the Internet can play a significant role.

literally what did they mean by this

UKIP should have closed down after the referendum. No idea why they even continued.

Free trade placard next to a USSR flag
>What did he mean by this?

how will leave voters EVER recover?

People wanting to keep their jobs

as far as i can tell: independence for the west islands of scotland (different shade, to saltire, maybe local authority flag?), drown the east islands of scotland in blood.

You got anything planned for Wednesday? 5 years since his death isn't it?

>whilst there’s a quacking propaganda from the box in the corner, the television, that everything’s getting better.

THINGS

They don't get radicalised by the internet unless they're born Muslim. Or if you're non Muslims You need to have a charismatic person convert you first. No one is thick enough to just go into Google and get radicalised

You might be right.

It doesn't really matter though because the reality is our blacks are not well integrated overall.

I'd assumed it was some other commie flag and that he's one of those liberals who likes to LARP. (I'm going to assume it's an anti-trump protest, kek.)

If it was the Chinese flag (I don't think so though.) I'd understand it as a show of solidarity, but really I've no idea. Maybe he was going to whip placard boy on the arse with it for being silly.

>TFW you will never get to see Bowden in the flesh, outlining the underlying themes of eugenics and authoritarianism in graphic novels.

Why live to be completely honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY

Farage is figuratively British Hitler without feelings or responsibility for destroying the United Kingdom, but he is also the EU messiah.

>deport all muslims
One can dream user.

A lot of them are desu. Outside of London black Caribbean people are pretty well integrated.

Would love to have seen him speak in person in some grotty little place.

Don't these idiots realize Merkel supports austerity?

We should have turned Germany into glass when we had the chance

>everyone I disagree with is literally Hitler

I'm gonna wear a dress and heels for my boyfriend tonight

We roleplay that I'm a girl