Why can't atheists understand a simple comic made for children?

It doesn't make sense that they're ALL so stupid to be quite honest family

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, i get it, christians are petulant children that need to be cajoled into doing what is right. im an atheist but i understand that religion is an important tool in subjugating the stupid and the violent

> everybody is stupid, but me

I remember when I had all that angst in middle school

girl accepts teddy bear, looks around to see if anyone else saw jesus giving her a big teddy bear, wakes up in critical condition because the imaginary teddy bear does nothing to stop the metal side of her fathers belt and fist.

Wow, its been a while since this shitpost was last made. Thought it died.

not an argument

Who is more moral, the man who does what is right out of fear, or the man who does what is right because he knows for himself that it is right?

>"It's such a desperate sense of entitlement, isn't it? Surely this is all this is for me. I'm so fuckin important. I've seen the finales of thousands of lives. Young, old. Each one is so sure of their realness. They know that their sensory experience constituted a unique individual with purpose."

Yeah, when I was a child, I followed a guy into the wild and lost all my rune because there was going to be a drop party. Jesus just wants your stuff. If it's too good to be true, it probably doesn't exist. Fuck Jesus and fuck scammers.

this.
We need Christianity to subjugate the weak and stupid

>parent gives daughter teddy bear
>Parent tragically dies somehow
>Teddy bear is all girl has left from them
>Hurr hey girl give me your teddy bear that you hold sentimental value with and I'll give you this other teddy bear that is better because it's bigger

Why is Jesus hiding the big teddy bear? Why does she need to give up her smaller teddy bear? Does any normal adult give a child a gift this way?

this is now a flat earth thread

life is about making sacrifices , give up something you love ?

exactly
>implying you can just replace something you treasure

I remeber being fifteen too

>I know you love this stuffed animal you've probably had for years and have formed a bond with, but here's one I arbitrarily think is better and I'm going to rip the other one away from you.
>Also, if you don't want that I'm going to set you on fire forever.

i'm agnostic and i understand atheism too because what are you supposed to do with an iq above 50 and absolutely no proof of any religion existing

>trust god
you mean the same god that destroyed Job's life to win a bet with the devil?
yeah..

Why is everyone here so autistic?

I'm not a christian but this picture is obviously not about bigger bears, it's something to help christians cope with loss, the msall bear represents something that they might have lost and have difficulty letting go while God is there ready to give you a "bigger bear" or make things "better".

How can you be here pretending to discuss about politics if you can't understand basic shit like this, get the fuck out of here please.

the bigger bear is a lie

>no, i get it, christians are petulant children that need to be cajoled into doing what is right. im an atheist but i understand that religion is an important tool in subjugating the stupid and the violent
This true, but why are you against it instead if utilizing it. I am also an atheist but a preach at a church every Sunday.

It's a Jew or be Jewed world. If you're an Atheist who preaches atheism, then I hate to inform you but you are being Jewed.

Fredrich Nietzsche - The Anti-Christ

Deus Vult

so jesus (god, apparently) is stealing teddy bears? Checkmate

Why doesn't Jesus show the evidence of the greater reward that way more rational people would be convinced?

He also exposes himself to children.

This is the problem with the religious, they want to be rewarded because they're incredibly selfish at heart, doing good things or acting good because they believe it will benefit them, atheists who act good will always be morally superior to the religious

It was last year, of course you do

>Realizing that appealing to the retarded was always a mistake and genociding them is the correct answer

>Why doesn't Jesus show the evidence of the greater reward that way more rational people would be convinced?
Because people would still come up with their excuses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

Sort yourself out man really opened something up for me personally.

How can you trust the opinions if a bunch of already superstitious people from 100 years ago

K E K

>This is the problem with the religious, they want to be rewarded because they're incredibly selfish at heart, doing good things or acting good because they believe it will benefit them,
Human nature, my dude.

>atheists who act good will always be morally superior to the religious
Nope, try again. Atheists are just smart enough to know that there is no light at the end of the tunnel and want their payment up front. True atheists don't restrict themselves from morals because it restricts pleasure. The only logical reason to be abstinent from sin is to stop yourself from becoming desensitized.

>Also, if you don't want that I'm going to set you on fire forever.

This.

The Semitic threat of "do what I say or I'll torture you for eternity" is a component of Christianity ignored around here.

Fixed

>How can you trust the opinions if a bunch of already superstitious people from 100 years ago

>a bunch
about 70,000, including a ten-year-old girl who foretold the date, time, and location of the event months earlier

>already superstitious people
atheists were there, and it was described in anti-clerical newspapers

>from 100 years ago
>newer is better

>in a metaphorical sense
I love this meme, I also love to pretend the bible is full of metaphors and not meant to be taken literally like people have in the past 2000 years

Replace Jesus with objective reality and the small teddy bear with short term rewards and the big one with long term gains and you would have a pretty decent metaphor for human life.

If you need Christianity and the fear of hellfire to not murder or steal you're a fucked up individual who needs to be taken out of society