Arrested for wearing a mask

>arrested for wearing a mask

abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-police-arrest-sword-wielding-man-dressed-joker/story?id=46365754

Other urls found in this thread:

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-422/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHOOP WHOOP

HAIL TRUMP

I saw on the news today some guy near Pickering was arrested walking through the woods with a crossbow and a sword.

I think we're getting Medieval, lads. Look for a lord to swear vassalage to and raise your banners. It's time to purge our homelands of foreign filth soon.

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Then when can we lock all these trash bag bitches up?

So if I'm out in Viking, I can't wear Ægi's helmet?

RAYYYYYYYSIS

>You still fuckin see his face and he will be recoknized by simple old image processing images.

Like how mudshits thing they can escape getting IEDED in shitroop cuz we trick them to cut their beards and use homo dukes. They think this helps, id does not, your facial features are still there and so is your iris

I think the one thing you guys are missing is right there in the headline. He wasn't arrested for the mask, he was arrested for CARRYING A SWORD WHILE WEARING A MASK.

Pick one or the other, but don't walk around with weapons and your identity concealed.

dis how you do.

People tattoo this symbol, that is wrong, it shall be painted on your forehead so if you are a lowbrow subhuman it won't help you anyways, you got to have foreskin and forehead... now not revealing more of our stuff, it's secret

W...w...were you there in original evil dogger thread where owner of evil dogger posted?

Fuck you leaf

Yes, because it's fucking illegal for good reasons.

"It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing."

Source: law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-422/

The founders found it perfectly acceptable to carry around swords. Its not a gun...

lol who cares

BAD DOG!
You stole that food!
>FYYYYY! Gå å legg deg
You got to keep your dog in check mate

why is this a law only in the USA?

Go away evil dogger

my point really with this all... hypocrazy
while you got this

I went around in Olsonistan with a Soviet gasmask once just for the keks
>And oy vey who do you think come (the actual filter was gone even though these masks doesn't work unless you are shaven clean even on your benis)
Da police

Mister you need to take that off

Well officer, this is my face, now look behind you over there........

>good reason
>absolutely no reason
Muslims exist, so this law is bullshit.

Halloween must suck in VA

It's a law in many first-world countries. What are you talking about?

No but It always does a really good job of getting bumps no matter where it's posted. Everyone seems to respond to it positively.

I also used to have a dog that looked just like that but brown, he used to do that face if you went near his bone. He turned into an asshole once he got his treat lol.

It's limited to specifically intent to conceal identity.

Because historically the only reason an adult in public would want to conceal their identity like this it's because they were trying to commit crimes.

This does not include ski masks when it's legitimately cold because then the intent is to keep warm.

No it isn't...Prove it.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

This Heath ledger costume is so fucking cringeworthy
I automatically associate it with reddit and 9gag, while I have to admit that he played a sick and brilliant role

Jesus practice your reading comprehension lad.

Carrying a sword WHILE having his face concealed.

I said, pick ONE or the OTHER.
>CARRY SWORD

>WEAR MASK

ONE not BOTH.

If I saw a gun carrying around a sword with a ski mask on I'd call the cops too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws

There is for the record no such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner

With the one exception, that is like in the Balkans prim kosovo when people went away, they left their dogs and other pets behind
>who is this on my door
Well anyways then they form packs and need to be gassed

>he went for joker instead of bane mask
what a loser

But he's not wearing a "mask, hood, or other device." It's just makeup. The average thott wears more makeup when she goes clubbing.

Did you read the news today? They say the dangers gone away.
But I can see the fire still alight. They're burning into the night.

Bane was a homosexual gimp.

If I take it off, would you die?

>receive cure for aids from Russian
>same Russian threatens to later guve you AIDS
Great logic Ivan

Leaf it says in the article wearing a mask in Virginia is a felony.

Wtf Virginia?

go away evil dogger

By "device" they don't mean like an electronic device or something. Maybe they do, but by that word they also mean make-up or some sort of cover.

Also a club is not a public area.

Nobody cares who he was until he put on the mask

>The founders found it perfectly acceptable to carry around swords.
I see nothing wrong in this, you might run out of bullets when you are out walking in the forests and the wolf pack is after you, then a saber or sword is handy

>Funny fact
>Last person that was gassed by wolfs here, why we gassed them all after wards, one of many reasons, most important to piss of the SJWs
>Well it was in the 1800ds
>He met a pack in the woods, and and it was famine and shit cold so people have taken all the moose etc
>So they went for him while he was walking the old King's road to Kongsvinger.
He chopped off the head of one, and didn't dry of the blood
>The pack dispersed
>But starved so they followed him when he hit the ice they got at him again
>Now he reached for his sword again (I think he had gunpowder actually he just did it that way)
>Fuuuuug it's frozen stuck
eaten
>he had no time to load gunpowder into his rifle

His hair looks like David Brock's

go away evil dogger

Also, if a wolf sees metal like a knife, it's smart enough to understand what it is, and it runs.

Sliding

Had a teacher that met pic related once, and he refused to not carry a knife(it's how you can get rid of draugen on of several ways). But he also met a wolf in the forest alone, they usually run when they smell you, but there are too many now so they are on peoples properties.

The wolf spotted the knife, and then it ran, lone wolf they are usually crazy or sick.
>I'm not going near the sea without knifes fucking draugen is not going to get me

Go away evil leaf

The question we all should ask our self, is this a polack? KEK

If it was in Texas, I would not to the dot who this was. Good ol oltimer out for the keks think he's mostly /k/ but prolly here too

>drinking bjor

*If this happened at some certain place in Texas, I would known who this was with once*

>with the intent to conceal his identity

Was that his intent?

To sum it up in america too much concealer is illegal but burkas whose only purpose is to hide your appearance isn't ok.

Yeah, but do YOU want to have the job of telling them to take it off? That might be construed as...

RACIST!!!!
*DUN DUN DUN* *wolf howls and lighting streaks across the sky*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War

Can anyone comment on this book? Does it name the Jew? Seems like a great book for red-pilling normies.

It's about time they arrest cunts for being faggoty beyond belief. The superhero genre is kiked to the extreme. No Whites should engage in kikery.

BIN THAT MASK.

Fuck you kike

What about motorcycle helmets, or winter masks, or welding masks, or any other such utilitarian purpose. Not to mention halloween costumes, cosplay, or artistic representation. Are actors not allowed to wear masks on set?

This is a stupid law and you know it.

A welding mask isn't something you wear around town, it's highly specialized equipment.

A motorcycle helmet is for riding a motorcycle, not for pairing with your nice leather jacket during a stroll.

A halloween costume is worn on halloween, that's why lots of criminals choose that day to commit crime, because everyone is covered up.

cosplay is done at comic conventions and things of that nature.

You're being too literal and forgetting that it's up to the discretion of the officer whose responding to the call whether or not you're acting with suspicious intent.

>with the intent to conceal his identity
So no, utilitarian masks are fine

But yes it's a stupid law

>cosplays as the Joker
>carries a sword instead of a pipe or hammer

Is this law why Antifa doesn't try to make protests in VA though?

If he wore an actual mask, then yes, but he painted his face. Should we outlaw makeup as well?

> wear any mask, hood or other device
Facepaint falls into the "other device" category

Makeup doesn't normally qualify...
>so as to conceal the identity of the wearer
...because it's not used for concealment. If anything it's used to enhance the identity of the wearer.

A surprising amount of laws are poorly written but still useful when applied properly. This is why "spirit of the law" is actually still an important disussion, and why quoting legal texts or decisions (such as the infamous >leafs have no free speech pasta) without context is to miss the point.

>arrested for being a faggot in public

I see nothing wrong here.

>If I saw a gun carrying around a sword
in leafland americans are guns?

Well we call them guns you'd call them niggers.

>conceal his identity
women do this literally everyday, they cake themselves in tubs of chemicals to hide an ugly 4/10 face and present to the world instead a 7/10 and then demand to be treated as such.

go away dogger

That link literally says all countries have laws only for specific situations, like it being prohibited to wear a mask during a protest.

Not walking down the street like in cuckistan

Concealment of identifying imperfections. many a time I have women at work with makeup on and then seen them in the store and didn't recognize them until they tell me they saw me at the store earlier.

You might want to visit the link in my post and read what it says. I really believe you're baiting in your post but whatever.

>walks around in a joker mask with a sword in broad daylight
>surprised when arrested

Holy shit does any one of you now how to read or do any research before spouting made-up shit out of your ass? I don't even know what to respond to your comment. Feels like everyone is skipping over and completely ignoring sentences they don't like.