How come blonde men are so superior to feces haired men?

How come blonde men are so superior to feces haired men?

Name one blonde men who have contributed to the world

Jimmy saville

Being blonde will never not feel good. Women can't stop touching my hair.
I bet hairlets never hear shit like " I wish I had hair like yours, but not on my head".
DESU I would probably kill myself if my hair ever turned to brown during puberty.

Trump

You mean Barron Trump ?

>Women can't stop touching my hair.

I can't stand it when chinese people touch my hair

>Blonde can't into Bond

SNOWNIGGERS BTFO

I think height, build and appearance are more important than hair and eye colour.

What's the point in being blond haired and blue eyed if you're a 5 ft 5 balding manlet?

>Tfw genetically superiour

Were you searching for this?

>Corn fuzz hair
Literally mexifat tier

I mean, I am agree that blond hair are far more aesthetic, and that's an important thing. It's something that should be preserved at all cost.

But other than that, in which things are you superior to me exactly?

Octavian. Alexander the Great.

In all serious though, it doesn't matter.

Blond hair is a european phenotype, so it should be preserved and perhaps even admired. But it doesn't make you more intelligent or strong.

On the other hand if you unironically believe having blond hair makes you weaker or dumber, kill yourself.

>don't mind me, pure blond man coming through

WIR

Because we are perfect Aryans duh

Alexander the Great was a Macedonian, brown haired and brown eyed

Thats news to me. I thought he was understood to be blonde. Even in the movie with Richard Burton he was blonde.

Kek kinda the same. Living is southern Europe you don't see too many natural blondes, guys especially.
Couple of people asked me if I dye my hair. And some even call me "blondie".
I've also noticed that women stare at my hair and say sometimes like "you have such nice hair".

The dark haired Anglo is clearly the superior caste.

Name 1 ginger potato

Apart from you know what the man was a British national treasure.

I have dark brown hair, feels amazing desu.

sat next to my grandad in school

aryan genes coming through

Got any stories?

This.

>Not having pale white skin with jet black hair and the beady eyes of a predator

My hair is black not brown. Black hair grey eye master race! Aryans BTFO!!

WIR WURDEN GRIECHISCH

Literally me.

I have red wavy hair and people ask me if I dye my hair and that they'd like my hair

no sorry, they werent freinds or anything, he was very quiet (who'd of guessed)

best story was when my dad was working at york station and he barged in to use the staff coffee machine, my dad thought he was a homeless wierdo

Blonde hair on men looks a bit gay tbqh, looks poncey.

That's a perception you've built up yourselves because of expectations you get from television. After all, the Anglo is a feces haired specimen.

All the blonde kids I knew at school were either semi retarded or little poncey plebs.
TV? I've met thousands of people. What has the tv got to do with anything? The only TV I watch is the odd cookery show.

>being this destroyed by modern (((propaganda)))

Go and kill yourself, you absolute failure.

wut

They are personal experiences you cum head. Oh yeah blonde men tend to be twats as well I forgot that.
Like white niggers but more bratty.

Given that I was one of the few blondes in my school, I had a completely different experience. You have to face up to any challange and if you do, girls will drop any nigger or paki for you. Most White lads don't believe because of weak links like you not willing to back them up.

>personal experiences
>tend to be twats

Sounds like you can't handle the fucking bants, you little pussy. Once you own being blonde and btfo of any non-White trying shit with you, life is fucking amazing. If anything, I am gutted that my hair has darkened -- it's boring as fuck.

>there are blonde downies
good post
informative post

The following Roman gods are said to have had blond hair: Amor, Apollo, Aurora, Bacchus, Ceres, Diana, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Minerva and Venus.

An emperor, Nero, descended from an aristocratic family, is by the historian Suetonius described as: "... his hair light blond,... his eyes blue...

Augustus, founder of the Roman Empire, is by Suetonius described as having hair that was "... slightly curly and inclining to golden"

> Romans literally thought that golden/blond hair is godlike feature

we wuz romans

Lol. Since when is greek not a european country?

The entire dark haired ex Roman nations are using their Roman architecture meme all the time, mean while ancient Romans wished to be blonds and pictured their gods as blonds and now these Medi people are LARPing some sort Nordic vs Medi war. Pathetic. How insecure you people can be?

Everyone knows the loctose tolerance is the true defining factor of whiteness. Iriscucks and folliclecucks completely BTFO.

>thinking the "subflavum" term Romans used was the equivalent of "blonde" in modern northern countries
>not understanding how relative the term "blonde" is

For that matter, you are using the Roman alphabet meme all the time. Interesting...

Henry Ford

the man in that poster is from Ireland not germany.

"The Romans were very organised, disciplined, serious, rather stern and stoic, military-minded, cared little about family ties (they frequently adopted people unrelated to them or murdered their blood relatives), and were unusually ready to sacrifice themselves for the common good of their nation (as legionaries).

The Italians are just the opposite in all these respects. They are possibly the least organised Europeans, among the least disciplined. They are fun-loving hedonists. They have made terrible soldiers ever since the Middle Ages (Italians haven't won a single foreign battle in history, except in Libya and Ethiopia where their army far outnumbered the locals in number and fire power). Italians attach a lot of importance to family relations, and often place loyalty to family and friends above that of society or the whole nation. One of the main problems of modern Italy is tax fraud, because people don't feel enough solidarity with other Italians."

> Italians think they are Romans.

So you are arguing that the term blonde is relative, but at the same time arguing subflavus doesn't mean "blonde"?

not in culture or spirit, no, but that can be said about pretty much every European nation, just compare the attributes of Vikings with modern nords or the attributes of Mongols with modern Balts

>Hitler had black hair

What did he mean by this

"subflavus" can very well mean "blonde", but "blonde" itself is very relative
a "biondo" in Italy is not the same as a "blonde" in Scotland or Sweden

Iralians are alright. Their football is very tactical and world class. Similar to how one would approach military tactics.

>biondo

Sure doesn't mean black haired.

Actually I hear that shit all the time, but my hair isn't blonde. It's more auburn, and it's natural.

I had blonde hair as a little boy but its now light brown. Am i turning into a nigger?

>How come blonde men are so superior to feces haired men?

It's because they allow feces haired men from middle east to fuck their women

I mean, just for example, Tacitus said that all Germans had "red hair". Do you think it's believable all Germans back then were gingers?
Truth is that by "red" he probably meant some variety of light brown with reddish tones maybe, distinguished from the darker brown common in south Europe.

sure but the threshold is different, it doesn't necessarily mean straw blonde either. Some golden-ish varieties of light brown hair here would be called "biondo".

Thing about blonde hair is that it turns dark if it isn't exposed to sunlight. A lot of northern Europeans are blonde but don't know it because it's so dark all the time, and we spend so much time inside these days. You can get blonde shampoo which mitigates this.

> wow user your completely ordinary and not at all remarkable hair is amazing
Yeah, I'm sure you do bud.

If you are implying that Finnic have same ancestor like Mongolians then know that Finnic people are not Slavic. And the connection with Mongolians only lie in the same starting point, but when implying about Russians getting yoked by Mongolians then Russians are still pretty blood thirsty and warlike, so your built up example doesn't really apply. And Finns and Estonians have always been through ages stern, quiet, determined, stubborn, loyal etc.

you people are really desperate

Italians are literally the descendants of Romans, they look almost exactly the same. Don't try to lie please.

Light brown or dirty blonde? As blonds age, increased levels of DHT (androgenic hormone) result in a darker blond hair color, might make it appear to be light brown, but you should still see a blond sheen to it.

Noone here even argued for straw-blonde hair.

>not being a black hair, blue eyes, red beard hybrid

never gonna make it senpai

>blonde dad
>brunette mom
>born with light brown shit hair, blonde streaks only noticeable upon close inspection

This life is torture, why must people trash-out perfectly good genetic traits?

sure but the less specific term "blonde" isn't really universally translatable
Totti would generically be called "biondo" even though often times his hair look more like light brown. I'm sure in Sweden when they think of "blonde" they think something lighter.

RIP in peace, Jimmy.

Northern Italy over and over mixed with Germanic tribes, southern Italy invaded by Muslims/, before that segregated with Greek and Phoenician city state people.

this.. auburn is even more rare and desired than blonde you cucks...I have strawberry blonde/light auburn hair and every women who has ever cut my hair makes sure to tell me how amazing my color is and that women pay top dollar to color their hair like mine

>why must people trash-out perfectly good genetic traits?
juden

nice fantasies you got there genghis

SVEN'D

Totti is in American term dirty blond. In compare of Pavarotti, he is definitely light haired, rather than dark.

If Augustus looked like Totti, I don't think anyone would argue with that.

I used to be blonder but I don't know what happened.

I still believe in the conservation of blond people though - even if I can't be one of them.

Read this Pepperoni:

I read it but since you are so adamant with pseudo history I might as well keep up myself.

tesla had blue eyes

Hair gets darker with age. Jules Verne once remarked how all german children are blonde.

Blonde people are more a product of the west, not the progenitors of it.

They're still valuable though, if only for their symbolic power.

Literally all Italian intellectuals/scientists etc. are all paler than the average Italian. Many if not most of them have blue or at least light eyes with dirty blonde hair. Explain this.

>“Nikola Tesla is almost the tallest, almost the thinnest and certainly the most serious man who goes to Delmonico's regularly ... He has eyes set very far back in his head. They are rather light. I asked him how he could have such light eyes and be a Slav. He told me that his eyes were once much darker, but that using his mind a great deal had made them many shades lighter. I have often heard it said that using the brain makes the eyes lighter in color. Tesla's confirmation of the theory through his personal experience is important.” - Arthur Brisbane

makes you think

not only german, here like 90 percent are blonde too, i was almoust white blonde XD

I had a DNA test and it said that my Italian ancestry was largely Finnic. It certainly explains the blond hair in my family.

[citation needed]

>here like 90 percent are blonde too
what fucking nonsense is this? don't lie online

>XD

wew

It isn't pseudo science when it has been proved that Finnic-Ugric and Mongolians had in some point the same ancestor and then their paths separated, one to the west and another to the east.

Saying after that we are Mongolians is like saying that you are Iranian or Northern-Indian. And entire Sup Forums should now call Italians you as street poopers. Better make designated shitting areas to your Medi coast-line.

Blonde is feminine as fuck

I want my wife to be blonde but I would never want to be blonde

by pseudo history I was referring to the usual le germanic le rape babby maymays
so while you keep making those claims I might as well keep calling you a Mongol/Hun

I was just talking out of my ass, partly. I only know about pic related and another non-corrupt Italian.

That's fucking absurd

It seems like Tesla was just joking to me

>tfw blonde kid but now brown hair with strong blonde streaks in summer

If I cut it short then you could class is as "blonde" by British standards, but not blonde by pic related standard.

light brown hair and blue eyes is the master race though

>blonde is feminine

This is actually a jewish meme designed to mix-away all the blond people. There's nothing feminine about what the vikings did the early world.