Sup Forums now has more Trump haters than trump lovers

>Sup Forums now has more Trump haters than trump lovers

That was quick

I'm still here.

I waited 20 years for Trump...and I'll wait 4 years for congressional bandwidth to be available...to wait 2 years for a fixed health insurance system. (I just want exployers to get a major increase in the amount of employees they can have without providing health insurance)

Oh no...politics is boring. Who knew?

He's a lame duck. He's proved to be ineffectual so far. It's a shame, but there it is.

fuck you and trump nigger

Something something nothingburger

He's been a piece of shit his entire life. You fucking bandwagoning idiots are just figuring it out. It happens with listless morons looking for a cause.

Sharia blue gets paid on weekends too?

this is gonna be a 1 post by OP thread. Sage in all fields

>I waited 20 years for Trump
I gotta hand it to you, that's a long time to wait to get fucked.

And apparently being a retard like you is free

>Any criticism comes from shills

Stop being a bling follower. The GOP doesn't know how to govern.

>still doesn't get how this site works

Holy shit lots of shareblue shills

Trump has always been a fucking douche bag

$450 million piggybanku

> .02 cents in tax credits have been deposited in your Trump Truth account

>being this shitskin

"On my first day of office, I will fully repeal ObamaCare."

Just kidding, goy. ObamaCare is the law of the land now!

Really made think. BRB going to sleep

Memes are fun but no one actually thought Trump would be a good president.

no its just that we are overrun with shills

women always win in the end

hello schlomo

Trump haters and lovers are the same thing. Sup Forums is a cycle of trolling to piss other people off. Supporting Trump became huge allowing for the countermovement with Hillary supporters to get started. They only did this to piss off the Trump supporters. Now the antiTrump cycle is in full swing until it gets too large and people see supporting Trump as the cool thing to do.

Its always a cycle.

He has been too wishy washy with this obamacare shit. You can tell he is out of his depth and scared to do the unpopular thing.

>Being so retarded that you think anyone who doesnt suck trumps dick is a shill or shitskin

You think he's a Jew or just incompetent?

Man greed must be only thing that is keeping you guys going if you are shilling even on the weekends. Also
>0.5 shekels have been added to your account.

All the good users went to the better two websites and only drop in here to catch a bite of the normies' zeitgeist.

By the way, no Muslim ban either.
Hahahaha

But please, check out my new pastel colored hats.
For a low price of only $150, you can buy all three of them!

That's because the board is literally filled with shills and the original posters here are visiting less and less. I check this site maybe once a week now tops, you're all just talking to yourselves.

>1 post by this ID
really gets the noggin jogging

Trump fucking sucks. Can't even pass goddamn healthcare repeal after seven fucking years of Republican promises.

Holy shit what the fuck is this country. You can either have the democrats, who are the party of globalism and degeneracy, or the republicans, who are the party of rich white baby boomers who have no fucking clue how to govern a modern country.

Stop being a cynic. The GOP didn't pass a Healthcare plan? Maybe it was because they respond to public opinion.

>Actually think people can tell who is an oldfag or that anyone even cares

Hey goyim

Verreck an Krebs du fette Fotze.

Get a fucking job that offers health insurance and stop begging the government to take care of you.

/leftypol/ raid. If you look at the shillposts they all try and tie trump to ryans health care bill when he had nothing to do with it.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Shills are in full force lately.

But in all honesty we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

Trump: "Hey Paul Ryan, repeal Obamacare"
Paul Ryan: "I like yellow! Eeeeeedeeeee"

>americans acctually believe this
lmao

>begging
It's not begging, it's voting :^)

I'd like my check now, btw

Nothing can be done about Obongocare.

New York and California will never pay for the health care of a bunch of rural and suburban retards who call them niggers and cucks all day.

You'll never get single payer and you'll never "eliminate state lines to increase competition and lower the prices XD" It will never happen.

Obongocare is the best you'll ever get. Get used to it :)

I don't know man, seems like he's been an okay dude. Probably one of the better billionaires at any rate.

I personally do because I've busted my ass for everything I have. I don't give a fuck if some lazy nigger isn't covered by government supplied (my fucking tax dollars) healthcare.

Why is the US so inefficient? Why did they elect a baffoon to repair the system?

You were stupid for expecting anything else. Even the morons shilling for him, realize he's a fucking moron now.

I wonder why so many Sup Forumsacks have changed their minds?
Probably nothing to do with the influx of thousands of little underage mugs, plebbitors and paid shills.
Talk to me in 8 years you little faggots.
In reality if he could actually do what he wanted to without Obama's minions and bleeding hearts screeching and blocking every move he makes, he would have made your country great.
But nah, can't have him do well. That wouldn't fit the narrative would it?
MUH MUSLIMS WAAAAHHH
MUH VIROMENT WAAAAHHH
MUH CHECKS AND BALANCE WAHHH
Meanwhile you give him shit for not getting shit done while blocking everything. Fuckwits.

Got o bed Abdul

Say that when the Freedom Caucus shoots down tax reform for not being "conservative enough".

Or when they shoot down the infrastructure bill because it's "pointless government spending".

The GOP got handed power at all levels but Rand Paul and his lolbertarian ideologues are gonna shoot down everything.

>SHILLS SHILLS
>not just people realizing your president is a fucking retard
fucking Trumples

Former Truclear Boater here, it was fun but in all seriousness, we cant let him near the Vump Nodes. sage

Literally "gibs me dat"

>she lost in the end
>the end is now that she already lost everything she had to lose!!!

this is a CTR viral marketing scheme.

We need to impeach him
Right wing retards needs to die

I wonder why so many Sup Forumsacks have changed their minds?
Probably nothing to do with the influx of thousands of little underage mugs, plebbitors and paid shills.
Talk to me in 8 years you little faggots.

So what?

Everyone deserves healthcare :^)

What are you talking about?

He needed our support to get elected
He needs our scrutiny now that he's in office

the only reason 75% white moderates, non-religious people, conservative jews, Indians, chinese, voted for him is because we didnt want hitlary clinton

hitlarys proclaimed priority help list:
1. foreign dollars
2. minorities and immigrants
3. white americans
4. americans as a whole

trumps proclaimed priority help list:
1. white ameicans
2. foreign dollars
3. americans as a whole
4. minorities and immigrants

>1 pitiful tier above her, neither putting all american people, defined as americans by citizenship and not skin color

Not everyone of us that post here are retarded faggots that came during the pre-post trump great migration of reddit dick suckers that can’t tell /pol once was a board of satire (it isnt anymore)

I’m a Korean girl and I hang out at papercraft & origami, a lot of us Asian-Americans hiding behind burger and leaf flags

cause trump is a disaster

Libtards wasting time and money trying to influence /pol when /pol just does things for shits and giggles.

Fuck Trymp

I used to think that in the richest country that ever existed money wouldn't be a problem. But yeah...

>implying support for Trump wasn't reddit shitters in the first place

>You know, paying members can tell.
Go back to plebbit you shit fuck. Clicky click...

>Sweden
How intolerant! Seems you need some more enrichment.
How can you even read the newspaper without dying a little inside every day, you moron?

A couple hours ago the board was pretty normal. It's hilarious that neogaf/SA/leftypol + actual paid shills have to spam this board 24/7 to give some illusion of disunity. Yet leave for one fucking hour and things go back to normal. It must be fucking depressing ruining your life's opportunities to prevent us from shitposting in peace. No fucking wonder they sound more and more bitter and retarded.

shills everywhere mane

even antifa knows about this board

gibe gibe hats, I'm a good goy for you mr Trump

>the original posters

The original pol (whatever that is) would never support a liberal con man like Trump.

You motherfucker

Did you reply to the wrong post or are you illiterate?

you are pathetic

Queen of Sup Forums?

Unless you'reretarded like Reddit, it's not hard to tell who's shilling

Go back to plebbit, you filthy shill shitskin.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

unstumpable

>posting picture of women you will never even make eye contact with irl
virgin detected

THIS is why I voted for him. Hillary could be on video sucking Putin's dick for campaign cash and the media would portray it as "building relations". Trump can't tweet "the sky is blue" without reporters questioning his motives and questioning the "alleged" color of the sky. If only they treated both parties like they treat Trump.

>shilling
People getting paid to disagree with you on Sup Forums? Seems legit man

roll

You are either a shill or a fag who crumbles whenever opposition shows any teeth, you are just perpetual loser which is too common on the right these days. I imagine you were talking shit about Trump in the last day before election because you like every cuck though he was gonna lose and decided to jump the fence. Now you again shitpost pretending that you are wise, while in truth you have no conviction in the cause.
TLDR
You are either a shill or a pussy

ITT:

1 bait post by OP
Everyone else failing for bait

aww, little conservative sjw is offended that people don't agree with him. Why don't you run on back to your safe space?

I will always trust Trump as long as he has Bannon.

pol is a hilldawg board now

He hasn't even faced a crisis yet. So far, the only thing he's done is to (repeatedly) trip over his own micropenis. The only thing he's facing so far is the beginning of the imbecile voting block just beginning to understand they've been had. It's trivial compared to being President of teh U.S.

Wait for some serious shit to blow up in the world. He's going to melt down in a toxic mess worse than 10 Chernobyls.

He's the laughing stock of the world. He's just too fucking dim to have figured that out yet.

But, he will. Then you'll see a temper tantrum.

So I guess they're just liars :^)

it doesnt
fuck off shill
people who voted for trump have absolutely nothing to regret because he is doing what he said he would do
if you you "regret voting for trump" you are either an idiot or a shill

I love Trump, but sometimes I like rustling jimmies, so I point out his shortcomings. No one is perfect, if someone just blindly accepts something, with no critical thought, they are morons.

hehe roll

wtf I love being fucked by trump now

YUCK NO RREEEEEEEEE

The election ended and the newfags are leaving. What you're seeing is Sup Forums returning to how it used to be.