Sere_Fischer

Continuation of previous thread Serena Fischer gets video of white girl in crutches calling a nigger a nigger after he ran over her. Fischer gets her fired.

thanks user I was waiting for another thread

GUYS!!!!
SERENA FISCHER IS A SCAM PROFILE!
>they bought retweets for twitter
>2 kikebook accounts
>2 or more twitter accounts
>same rehashed pictures.
Obviously, one of the accounts is real, but why do they feel the fucking need to blast someone, then feel soooooooooo morally inclined to act out as a SJW to media? I think it's the nigger who hit her with the car, colluding with SERENA in order to get the court to overturn the case. CAUSING THE INNOCENT WHITE GIRL TO BE BLAMED, THUS PROMOTING THE JEW/SWJ/LIB AGENDA

What if we created a fake Serena Fischer, bought a bought of twitter and instagram followers, then spew the sperglord autistic shit out to ruin her?

should we help her with a gofundme or kickstarter?
shes obviously going to be out of a job, and have court cases coming up.

I was waiting too, didn't see one and decided to go it myself.

This just happened. Not sure if true, or if she's trying to backtrack.

None of that please. I already reported one of the Serena accounts as fake. The one with the Feb posts is probably the real one; the second one could potentially be a back up profile used for when her other accounts get locked or frozen.

I hope you're referring to Candace, the woman who was fired.

We could, but it probably won't go anywhere. I'm sure she'd be fine, and I don't think she has a court case coming up. Things like this usually get settled out of court.

So what can we do it a) help /ourgirl/ and b) ruin /theirslut/?

For /theirslut/ Just contacting her work/school doesn't seem like enough, we need to find and confirm her address.

I'm thinking of stealing her social media photos, starting a tinder profile for her, and then getting as many niggers as possible to come round her house for a 'booty call'.

Lets see how anti racist she is when Jamal & Jamal knock on her door saying 'hey yo bitch u ready to suck my dick?'

As for /ourgirl/, messages of support, contacting sympathetic news outlets (britbart, ect) to tell her side of the story. Make sure if her empoyer does fire her we flood them with one star reviews, same for the school though that's less effective.

what a fucking bitch.

/ourgirl/ has had to delete her twitter. I haven't looked for her on facebook; I have no doubt that it's also been deleted or suspended willingly as well.

The Tinder thing would be great for some laughs. I'd say her boyfriend would be pissed as an added bonus, but I feel like he's a beta cuck and would enjoy that sort of thing.

I think we should all be ganging up on SlootFace McGee and basically reiterate how terrible it is that she almost got this woman killed (death threats and actual threats of further bodily harm were tweeted after the video was shared). Bang home how the opposite of a tolerant lefty she is.

>I'm thinking of stealing her social media photos, starting a tinder profile for her, and then getting as many niggers as possible to come round her house for a 'booty call'.
genuis. be careful.
>bbc only
>take anything you want from my house, my parents are white oppressors to the bbckangz
>please call me your white bitch/slut/bbcwhore

reposting what other user have found

FB Serena.fischer.1
Twitter sere_fisch
Pinterest serenafischer1
LinkedIn serenafischer
Instagram serenafischer

Mother: Stacey butterfield
linkedin.com/in/stacey-butterfield-58b4112a
(757) 962 9324
1820 Sunrise Dr Virginia Beach VA 23455

You'll need an address for that though. Someone found her linked-in in the last thread. She's in Richmond VA as far as I know

good, burn the bitch to the ground
liberals act like this because we let them
once they get shamed and attacked they start rethinking their virtue signaling witch hunts

Serena is deleting her old twitter posts about the issue as we speak.

Someone save the posts from the previous thread, because they won't be on twitter anymore.

Pretty much exactly what I had in mind, she obviously likes diversity so she's going to love getting HIV while she's being gangbanged.

That's probably for the best, it shields her from saying anything else that could haunt her. As long as she isn't being attacked then it's alright.

Save EVERYTHING.

Fb photos, twittre posts, all of it.

In the process of doing so now.

I would love to let Serena know that her idiocy has been capped. Probably not a good thing to do though.

Tweets are protected. She's scared now.

I like the idea of some shill sending her this thread, it's much more fun when people have to stew in their own shit waiting for something bad to happen.

If you're reading this Serena, check out craigslist. I'm putting up an advert with yout picture saying 'I have rape fantasies, please come to my house and fuck me no matter how much I resist. bbc only, HIV+ a positive' as soon as we find your address.

kek

> look at this white bitch who said nigger on a video after getting ran over by a nigga who flee the scene
> ahaha she is getting death threat ahaha
> We got her fired from her job and now we are trying to expell her from college ahahaha
> Look she deleted her social media account ahaha so funny
> Now it's her dad pleading me to stop this shit ahaha fucking white cuck

> receive a bunch of threat by Sup Forumsacks on twitter
> People start to trace her like they did the girls
> HILLARY HELPS
> QUICK DELETE MY TWITTER
> PLZ HILLARY HALP

To be perfectly honest I feel as scummy as those bitch ass nigga liberal but on the other hand it feels like rightfull retribution
keep up the good works Sup Forums

btw guys, her facebook profile is PUBLIC.

You can comment on her shit all you want...someone should send her some of those caps of her friends threatening to kill Candace.

It really is the same shit they do, but they consistently expect no retaliation. They talk about "retribution and justice", yet they're the ones who ruin peoples lives over WORDS. The nigger almost killed this Candace chick; she made a joke about the dude and suddenly it was WWIII: Twitter Edition.

The libturds need a taste of their own medicine.

Nah, there's a difference between a joke and a threat. /theirslut/ deserves this.

Quick, cook up a fake normibook.

best i could do with little to no effort

Someone post the death threat screencaps

give me a nignog name

here ya go

Ja'Mar Stacey Jackson

I'm actually banned on my current (real) facebook right now. Only four more days until it lifts. I was under a 30 day ban.

Which one's her current FB? I've got a throwaway to use.

Is it the one w the dog as the cover photo or the one with Suicide Squad as the cover photo?

You know when you've been banned from normie book that you're doing something right.

Does she have any other social media accounts? Instracuck, cucktube, ect?

anyone have the video?

original link is dead

It doesn't matter. The damage is done. The girl who got hit will have to change her name now. Her life is ruined.

She's going to be stuck in the ghetto sucking the dick of the nigger that hit her for money.

was going to say this.
push this shit in her fb pics

negative, didnt think it would go down that fast.
but /ourgirl/ had some daisy-duke booty shorts with some ass out.
>hhhnnnngggg

Best to let it stay dead, hopefully we can claim that there was no video in the first place. It was all made up as a bullshit excuse to ruin her life, don't believe me? Well, have you got any proofs?

Probably the one that lists her as working at Ulta. Its got a post from Feb. 9th, the other has ones from January 21st.

Either would probably work desu.

>Does she have any other social media accounts? Instracuck, cucktube, ect?
See
I haven't checked any of those out so Im not sure if they're still up or what. I'm currently cooking up a fake fb profile

got a reponse for ulta beauty. they haven't responded since.

she's made her twitter private. should've followed her when i had the chance

This kike says "nigga" herself

bump

Good job user

the guy in the vid is so cute fuck

Delete it man, do it.

Good to see, I'm going to check her instacuck account. See if we can find anything that leads to where she lives.

If we can find a flag in a random field, we can find a sluts house in Richmond.

Nice, but you still should have edited the screenshots to be worse. Its a means to an end and the process doesnt matter as long as this cunt suffers.

Its easy to change the html of a webpage then take a screencap, just highlight the text you want to change in chrome, right click on it and go "inspect element"

Make shit up, who cares, as long as leftists suffer it would have been worthwhile. Even if they dont get fired their life was still made hard and difficult at work.

*clap* to you good job

Kikes have that right, they arent white

FUCKING LOL

I got Ja'Mar stacey up, does this sound like a real black person speaking? it was so hard not to capitalize and spell things right

what is the tl:Dr of what happened

I need it, I don't have a cellphone for contacting people.

read the old thread

The twitter link is down already.

Looks overdone. Sounds like a white guy pretending to be stupid nigger.

>/ourgirl/ gets run over by a feral nigga
>Calls him a nigga
>Gets recorded by her friend who posts it on twitter
>/theirslut/ cries racist, calls on all her cuck friends to phone /ourgirls/ employer and school
>Sup Forums sees this and is displeased, decided to teach /theirslut/ a lesson
>watch this space

>checked
glad i could help.
when do i get my meme royalties?

Getting people you don't know fired should be illegal. It's gotta fall under libel or slander laws, something like that. But history has never had an Internet before that makes it possible.

she ate it up

>she doesn't even realize she's getting trolled
delicious

checked as well

you'll have to take that query up with Kek

Fucking kek, this bitch is even more stupid that I thought.

How can you be this dump and still breath?

Niggers are sacred to liberals.

>oppressed = righteousness
>racism = heresy
>hate = evil
>tolerance = ultimate good

They are pathetic children. They have constructed morality based on feelings. I hate these people.

Oh lord

Bitch def a racist doe. She wore a fucking MAGA HAT

i honestly cannot believe it either, this is crazy.

someone can take this account btw. i can't stay here forever on this account and other anons could probably do better.
email is in the field, pass to email and account is niggernigger

do what you will with it

>picturespicture

I would ban iPhones. It would help the internet a lot.

whoops
email for fb account is [email protected]

bum fgj

> status: kek maximized

>how is a white person exposing another white person for using the n word racist
>white

Do we know how /ourgal/ is doing

Liberals are not discerning or intelligent people. It is a political spectrum comprised of the purely naive and the insidiously opportunistic all at once.

moar, she is hot af

As far as I know, she's pissed. Someone in the last thread actually knew who the girl was personally, sent her some support. She didn't seem to be upset or scared, but her dad was and contacted Serena to get the video taken down.

i think Serena got scared after that because she realized what she caused could actually get HER in trouble instead of Candace.

lol, take my Ja'Mar Stacey Jackson account please

Holy shit she went to my high school. Highland School, warrenton va. I was a freshman and she was a senior. She had quite he reputation at my school ahahah

The good thing is, she's hot so you know she'll never have any problems getting a new job.

The other girl is pretty fucking ugly, she'll be passed over her whole life.

The difference between liberals in theory and liberals in practice is what gets me, people call us hypocrites but looking at stuff like this girl gives hypocrite whole new meaning.

Reputation for what? Taking it up the ass?

How likely do you think it is that she's cucking her bf?

I think they're both attractive women. Serena plays it up though, she deliberately wears heavy makeup and tight clothes to make her ass stand out.

She's your typical thot liberal.

Candace on the other hand probably knows she's cute but doesn't go out of her way to make it known. She seems like the type of hot girl who isn't comfortable showing too much skin, aside from cleavage.

Ayy. No bait is too big, no troll is too fat. Fucking normies.

Damn, she has some titties.

>Fischer Name Meaning
>German, Danish, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a fisherman, from Fisch + the agent suffix -er. This name is widespread throughout central and eastern Europe.
>white

I would agree in principle with that, but I think you need to adjust for the type of overly generous photo angles girls like Serena use. If you only use the pictures that make you look good, you can make people think you're a 6 when really you're a 5.

is that Black Hitler?

True.

her jew nose doesn't help things either

Aghhhhjhrrr

Anyone that puts their real name and info online is retarded STOP FUCKING DOING THIS

Same guy who went to same hs. Haha she fucked a black dude in he bathroom

where do u find the video now? it's deleted

yea saw it all, just wish we got more info

hope the other bitch get what's she deserves

Sup Forums support is that us kek

tf there are 2 threads going on wtf

Webm of that vid?

You're fucking too good at niggerbonics mate, you sure you're not a little mixed. fucking kek.

lmao kys you pathetic white knight.

hahah sure bud

She blocked me on twitter. I can no longer continue the meme crusade brothers, one of you must take my place.

/ourgirl/ looks happy and upbeat whist /theirslut/ looks like she's forcing a smile in every photo. Plus, /ourgirl/ definitely has the better body and hair.
I look at /ourgirl/ and I see youthful cheekiness, I look at /theirslut/ and I see a weary sense of obligation towards looking happy.You can tell the hours she spends trying to make herself look beautiful is just a crutch because her personality is shite.

That just proves it, what else did she do?

agreed. i've been online since 1998, and never used my real name anywhere. facebook, twitter, etc. all fake.