You guys are my only friends

you guys are my only friends

May the bantz last forevermore, Mania.

Apply yourself brother

Reminder to sage

>200,000k people on Sup Forums at any given time
>33% on Sup Forums
>only 10% of Anons routinely post
>we all have a set theme of threads we lurk (happenings, Brit Sup Forums, raids, etc)

We are a tighter knit circle than people realize. Over the years weve been bullshitting with the anons. I like you fags more than normies anyway.

I'm not your friend shitskin.

sad but true

>tfw you have a couple of irl friends but at the end of the day you still have to watch what you say with them in a way you never have to with Sup Forums
You people let me be the hateful piece of shit I am.

This warms my heart but it is not Sup Forums related.

I might be your 15th sibling

I have an extreme Hijab fetish. I need help.

Rude...

I feel for you. There hasn't been a day since 2016 started when I didn't come here.

hehe dont worry user you will always have us. we are here forever remember?

There's hardly been a day since '08 I haven't been here at least a bit.

I was 9 back then...

>2008-2011 were my prime years and I haven't even realized this

hmhmh thats right user, you are here FOREVER

>I was 9 back then
Man, and I thought I was a newfag for showing up post-channology and all that. I was 20, where did the fucking time go? AOL chatrooms feel like another age, a distant past already forgotten by time.
Gypsy you've spent nearly half your life on this site, my god.

I actually entered here 3 years ago when I have just turned 15.

You're my buddy too friend even on the other side of the world guy.

I understand now, mis-read before.
Still, it's crazy how different this site feels these days, whole generations have now passed through these boards and others long gone.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

>AOL chatrooms

That was by far the golden age of the internet. The perfect balance of anonymity and socialization.

>That was by far the golden age of the internet
It hurts me how much I miss that time, and that chatrooms no longer serve as these huge hubs of people talking. These days we're all segregated off in our little corners but in those days it felt like the internet had a 'center' or something.
1997 was 102 years ago

Reminder that even if the place is gone to yet another level of awfulness you're still stuck here because it's the only place where people tolerate your unfiltered autism and anger.

in time you will be, muhammad

Are there any good chatrooms there in the current year plus two?

I'm here for you my nordic brother

I'm interrupting my time at a massage parlor to tell you I love you 2

>you guys are my only friends
>being friends with a cigano.
You have no friends.

Not that i've found.

Yahoo chat was the last one i used and those were kill at least 5 years or so ago.

Have you ever met a cigano? They are hostile loners who don't get along even amongst themselves, he literally has no friends because that is how ciganos are.

At least I get along with my huehuebrbr brothers.

Even if you were to find a good chatroom today it wouldn't be the same, there are too many places for people to segregate themselves off to and you don't have the same frothy mix of people you did when multiple generations of people all signed up for AOL at once to try out this chatroom shit.

Now it's the omegle XD which is a literal joke.

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Y-you too, user. Sadly... if I never touched this site, I would've still retained a social life.

Honestly I think Sup Forums is the closest thing to them. Hell the homepages of Sup Forums and yahoo chat were incredibly similar.

If we were all namefags it would be basically the same, but that would destroy the "anonymous" aspect this site was built on.

thanks I've been looking for this