My grandma lived in Berlin and East Prussia during the war. Ask her anything

She was born in 1934 in Berlin. She lived in East Prussia during the summers. Her uncle was in the Wehrmacht since he fought in the First war. I am told he is not a nazi. My opa (grandpa) lived in Austria during the war. He passed away about a month ago, but I can answer some questions about him too.

Do you miss the Fuhrer?

Do you wish you could go back to East Prussia one last time? :(

"Yes, although to apologize to my polish friends." Her mom spoke polish, and had no hatred to them. Her family did dislike the Jewish, but not to the point of genocide.

She says her family supported him in the beginning, although she was very young.

Are traps gay?

ask her how russian cock tates like.

Did she get raped by Russians?

This is why we can't have nice things.

was she conscripted into the volkstrumm?

also did she witness combat?

She doesn't know, but I'm sure her uncle knows what branded Russian pussy feels like.

She was in the berlin during the bombings, but left before the Russians actually made it into the city.

No, however her older brother was.

how did she feel about nazisim? would she be classified as "aryan"? what did she do for the war effort?

She was 8 when the war started, so she was not too aware of nazism and racial superiority. Her parents were pro nazi when hitler was first gaining power, but lost interest as he got more radical. Like I said, her uncle was an officer on the eastern front, but did not hold nazi ideology. She was too young work in factories or anything like that, but her being related to an officer probably kept her family in a higher status than others.

How did she described the bombings?

Was she asleep? Storytime.

Is she Jewish?

What does the think of Jews?

Also, does she like Trump?

Based Slav

How does she feel about jews now?

does she see any similarities betweeb the geopolitics then and now. also how was life initially, before germans started losing?

between*

If you're going to go on Sup Forums you have to know your basics.

This it's interesting, propaganda always portryas nazis as obssesed with racial supremacy, when they were more of a normal goverment.

I am kinda skeptical of your gma not "being aware" of racial ideology, that shit was taught in public school.

My gf has some German ancestry, she says that they where against the Nazi's, but im almost certain that they are just covering their tracks.

Her apartment had a siren that would go off. She would have to go to the basement into a bunker where they would have to wait for as long as a day or two. They also had blackouts at night, so lights could be on in the entire apartment to keep away from bombings. Her family was also terrified after what happened to relatives at Dresden.

She has no opinion towards the Jews. She hates trump because of his comments about women, but strongly agrees with limiting immigrants.

She said what happened to Germany, with everyone ganging up on them pre war is what is happening to Russia now. She says that her life was very pleasant pre war, she said she loved her summers in East Prussia the most.

How does she feel about Germany being mostly populated by shitskins in the not so far future?

How many blowjobs did she have to do for a can of beans.? During the occupation

Take photos of her granny pussy and post them

I guess I should not have said not aware, of course things of that accord were taught in her schools. She knew the Jewish were bad, but in the case of Slavs did not have any negative feelings towards them. Her family lived with poles in East Prussia. You can start indoctrinating an 8 year old, but no way you can get them to understand genocide.

Race was taught to them in schools, but she says it was nowhere as crazy as we make it out to be today.

She hates Angela merkel with a passion. She says it is a cultural problem, and those cultures do not work with western ones. She is what I would say as a first wave feminist. She thinks wen have the right to not be raped, but also she thinks it is her job as a women to do the equally important job of working at home and raising a healthy family.

That's fair, thanks for the clarification

not enough

No problem, it is hard to translate things as exactly as she means them :)

what are her thoughts on russia?

She lived in wester Germany during the occupation, under American control. She left for America in the late 50's. my grandpa lived in Austria, under French occupation. He was extremely poor, and had friends and family starving in his village of dornbirn. He had to do jobs for the French soldiers to get bread for his brothers and sisters. He actually met his first Black man who was a French soldier. They stayed friends for a long time. He could speak french since he was born in Switzerland.

She has no ill feelings, at the time of course she did, but she said the Germans did the same things as the Russians did. War is war, there is no good side.

thanks, good thread OP.

what were the average nazis like as she remembers and later when she was hearing stories about them. how has life and the world view changed for her when she was 18, 28, 38 and so on ...

did she went trough redoctrination by allies?

They were just normal people. Almost like how we have republicans and democrats, they had nazis. She says the people who supported the nazi party were just her neighbors. Some were more extreme, some were more mild. As she got older, she began to think more and more liberal. In school, she had been told the ideal woman was to work on a farm, and take care of her children. This view changed when she moved to the us, but she still kept her German culture together. For example, my mom was born in the us, but her first language was German.

Yes, she had to go watch films and pictures of the concentration camps to get "de-nazified". She said it was more de-germanified.