Am I the only one here who thinks Muslims are worst then the Jews? Personally I think we need to genocide them

Am I the only one here who thinks Muslims are worst then the Jews? Personally I think we need to genocide them.

Why not both?

You're not the only one, Sup Forums has been invaded by 65 IQ stormfags

I see muslims daily. They are worse than jews. but jews cause this.

This.

I'm fine with Nazi tactics, but why target the Jews? It's the muslims that are the ones killing and raping people. We should just round up the muslims and put them in death camps.

Muslims certainly don't belong in Europe. I hate seeing them towelheads in town, like they've got a chip on their shoulder.

we can blame the jews. But why blame trash for the rat problem. Instead we need to kill the rats. I am just getting sick of these muslims attacking us.

They dont belong here and they know this. Ask them if they think theyre Irish and they will say, "If a mouse is born in a stable is it a horse? No im muslim" Is what they either respond or think deep down. Fuck these parasites i hate this country sometimes.

((They)) are not on our side. The cops are not on our side. Whatever you wish to do in an undeplomatic way will be negative on us. Call it cuckish but its the truth.

Muslims are just a tool Jews are using against whites. Without the Jews Muslims would just be merrily killing each other and fucking goats in their shitty containment zone like they have been for 600 years.

the question should rather be
what is worse
the foe that manipulates you into slow submission while hiding behind a friendly face
or the foe that screams like a retard and tries to blow you up

i personally am of the opinion that the latter is not ass bad as the former because you don´t have to redpill people as much to see them as evil

if you look at the former though you will come to realize that it is literally impossible to get the population to see them as evil
after all "they didn´t do anything wrong"

yes, but the Jew will use the muslim threat to make the people bow down to them. If we kill the threat now, then the Jew will not have anything to scare us with.

This is gonna be downvoted but I think Islam is not a religion of peace but rather one of violence.

I smell jewish trickery here.

> Who was Saladin? Who were the Turks?

If I live in a castle it's easy to dislike the explosive raping horde outside the gates.

But I sure as hell hate the other guy inside the castle that continually tries to let some of them in through the backdoor, lies about it, tries to get my daughter to fall in love with one, tries to convince my son to cut his dick off, tries to convince others I'm evil and should be locked up for pointing out his lies, puts my grandma in jail for disagreeing with his lies.

Who do I hate mire? The savage or the civilised evil? They both pretend to be my friend, but one has an infinitely better capacity to understand how wrong it is what he's doing.

>Jews
>Liking Muslims

Lol. Most of the anti-Muslim rhetoric you see on the TV is paid for by the kikes.

I am not saying Muslims are good, but you have to keep in mind that the Jews are flooding our countries with Muzzies which commit acts of terror so we will fight for Israel.

muslims are not a real threat to us though
if we were to not let them into civilized nations everything would be perfectly fine
but guess who enables them entering ?
and even if removing the muslim threat would fix it what makes you think that (((they))) will let you remove it

Nobody listen to him, he just wants to raise his holohoax estimations

the savage doesn´t pretend to be your friend
the savage openly wants you to die

Remove kebab and give the glassed desert to the joos
t. zionist antisemite

>Am I the only one here who thinks Muslims are worst then the Jews? Personally I think we need to genocide them.
>"PICK A SIDE GOYIM!"
No way Moshe, gas yourself.

muslims are like the barbarians in civ
the jews are a small country with good diplomats and trickery
both should be taken out

Depends on what stage they're in.

>ottomans
>Umayyads

The muslims reached Toulouse and Vienna with out a single assistance from the jew. All semites should just go

agreed user they are want-a-be jews which makes them even worse

They follow the same shit customs as the jews

Genocide costs loads of money and effort. Just kick them out and they'll do the genociding internally like always. Before (((climate change))) countries would drill for oil in their own land for oil, like the huge reserve under Yellowstone. All of this shit accelerated because of billions of $ going to countries like Saudi Arabia.

Think about it, what could these countries possibly do to the West before oil?

Islam must Die.

yeah. I've never met a jew I didn't like, actually I don't think i've ever met a jew or even really even see them in the news. but Muslims, they make my blood boil with their anti american ways and their disgusting religion. All religion is a sham and terrible, but these creatures take it to another level.