It's time to make a stand!

Either you're with Alex Jones or you're with the globalists... so what's it gonna be user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
youtube.com/watch?v=qTDLdDEJwZg
infowars.com/top-insider-confirms-hillary-odor-problem-actual-demon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fat loser should be executed.

I'm an interdimensional space vampire.

He looks exactly like my Norwegian grandfather so I guess I'd be with him

Filthy globalist vampire sucking the soul out of children.

Buy muuh super male vitality.

Fuck both.

>either you're with a verifiable insane man or the future of the earth
wow what a choice

Me and my brother was just talking about this, Alex Jones does look like an overweight Ostlending(East Norwegian) frp supporter.

The goblins give good head, so I'm usually in bed with them.
I wouldn't mind coming on infowars, though. I mean, he doesn't mind a bit of flip-flopping every now and again.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

huwhites are retarded disease filled scum that destroy everything they touch

That side of my family is from the east, the Romerike area, though that grandfather was born in Oslo. Is there libertarian-esque types there?

Either you're cool

or you're a total lamewad.

I'm with Alex on being cool.

I'll be on Bill's side as soon as he names the jew. Until then fuck right off.

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE!

Skip the break, this is too important!
Alex Jones and the true americana spirit of human liberty for now and for ever.

>Alex Jones
if you are referring to his outlandish hypocrisy, yes, I am with him.

>inb4 ctr, goy shill, gubment

I'm with Satan, the true god and enemy of the Jews. Alex is controlled opposition and if any of this is real, he is getting what he deserves.

The only way to defeat the globalists is to spread infowars links and sign up for auto ship

Yeah there are some libertarians here. But also many conservatives and right wing populists, Oslo is full of leftists though.

I always had a strong impression that Alex Jones is a worker of American secret service and his task is to channel anger of anti-system/rebelious Americans in such way that it wouldn't be dangerous for the American government.

Well.

It didn't worked.

How do you know?

Alex Jones always. I don't care if he is selling snake oil. I don't care what horseshit ShariaBlueBalls comes up with.

They are scum. They deserve only death.

He is one of the few places you can actually find an alternative opinion without heavy meddling.

Though he said something about Generation Z being woke or redpilled and those faggot cell phone zombies are so blue pilled it's not even funny.

Do you understand people? Anything after us is already on a new version of programming. New subversion.

We need to prepare. We are in a war now, and it won't be long until the ISIS sleeper cells grow and explode into a Swedish, German, French, or god forbid British Spring.

America isn't safe from this extremists.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREET METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS BATTLING 7TH DIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

>or god forbid British Spring.

Fuck UK. Besides, i really doubt that anything is going to happen there without acceptance and knowledge of intelligence. Even their last last terrorist attack was kinda lame and organized by /pol

Did that fat tub of lard apologise for pizzagate?

>Generation Z being woke or redpilled

My nephew told me he wanted to be a Roman legionary when he grows up.
My sisters leftist conditioning seem to be bouncing of him.

He apologized to Comet Pizza b/c he got sued for what Joe Biggs posted about the place.

>organized by /pol
>/pol

I don't care if the UK falls eventually, but falling to Islam would be much worse.

How do you figure it was organized here? From what I understand, they don't actually need organization to enact terror attacks.

Major Hassan wasn't ISIS. Whether they are ISIS doesn't matter. If they follow the teachings of Islam, they will attack.

Their entire religion is a system of lines all leading to the same conclusion: death to infidels.

I'm in the process of learning so excuse my ignorance. But it is a religion that you can't reform, and can't control. They are a mad people. Sunni, Shiite, Wahhabi-sect. They will all end up in the same road.

Even Erdogan was saying there shouldn't be separate divisions of the same belief. He knows what is coming. So should you. It's really easy to predict.

Who cares about that fat filter and esoteric shit salesman?

We are coming for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=qTDLdDEJwZg

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY

I am so very, very against that retarded sack of horse feces.

PSYCHIC VAMPIRISM
DEMONS

I'm with Ghost.

infowars.com/top-insider-confirms-hillary-odor-problem-actual-demon/

>I've talked to special forces people and Blackwater folks, separately, and they said that you'll get into a helicopter or a car or whatever, she won't even talk to anybody unless she's cussin' at ya, and then she'll, almost like a robot, just switch off and like go into a trance. Did you ever see that, or is that something newer?

Obviously metaphor

>Well Alex, I'm just going to tell you the one thing I know about it. As you know, I had to justify her going out to LA 'bout every four to six weeks to "witches church". Finally, when it got so bad I had to confront her and I said, "Hillary... At LEAST for show. At least for public show, if we get caught you're gonna have to stand up, I know you go to methodist church, you're going to have to stand up and say you believe in God. And she turned away from me. She turned away from me, Alex, never will forget it, she turned away from me, and as she started to step away from me she kind of tilted her head back and said, "you know I can't do that".,, That's haunted me all the years, you know, what did she mean? "You KNOW I CAN'T do that?" I mean, has she made a deal with the Devil? If there's ever been a person who's made a deal with the Devil, I cannot imagine they would act any diff'urnt than Hillary Rodham Clinton. She's evil. Real deep evil. Meaner'n anything you've come in contact with. There's not a wild animal in Africa that will attack you worse than she will.

>Well let me just say, at a spiritual level, at this level, fighting her, picking up on this stuff, it's nauseating. I can't look at her. I mean, she's a, she's a damn demon. And it seemed to really get to them that I called them demons.

>Well it would. She's sensitive to that. I'll tell you this, talk to anyone who's ever been close to her about the odor.

Nice metaphor. If you unironically believe these cartoon people, you are retarded.

you have my sword, Alex!!

inb4 controlled opposition married to a Jew

How old is he? I wonder if that will stand the tide of whatever (((they))) are cooking up.

I'm trying not to live in an echo chamber, but I really don't have a lot of faith in the younger generation. All I saw was more degeneracy, more drug use, more self involvement.

I worry that the Subversives are learning new tricks. New cultural ghettos to trap the minds of the young. I'm pretty sure that's how it's always going to be though. The idea of peace is a big ol lie. Peace comes from constant fighting of the Shadow People.

>Be a conspiracy tard and sell water filters
>Apologize for the only conspiracy you were right about

People actually take him seriously? The guy is an entertainment genuis thats it

this actually makes me want to buy some super male vitality.

you made a good post user, you have some talent kiddo, maybe we will contact you later.

The dude is obviously controlled opposition yet you guys suck his dick like he is the new messiah. Pretty sad senpai

>so what's it gonna be user?

>the answer to 1984 is 1776
I thought the answer was 1488

Steven Crowder called the man a saint but I can't tell if he was being totally sarcastic or "joking but this is my real opinion" sarcastic.

It was probably "I'm joking unless you are a fan of his, in which case I totally love him and agree with everything he says" sarcastic.

Alex Jones of course

There will of course be others to take his place if he gets suicided though

If it's a choice between the two on siding with the globalists.

I love watching Jones crash and burn. Hope the NWO kidnaps him like in Scanner Darkly and tortures him with battery acid and jumper cables until he confesses to being a robber baron (his words).

Globalist.

Not a chance faggot.

This dude is smart enough to monetize his schizo fantasies. But is way too dumb to follow, sorry guys, take your meds and stop listening to him.

>Alex Jones
>Not a Hasbara Troll

Would gladly invite based Alex to feast on delicious blini with my Kot.

Not gonna lie former Infowarrior here. It's hilarious watching Jones crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him fuck the Pizza.

Alex Jones just got a fucking PIZZAGATE video trending on YouTube for Christ sake.

Millions of normies exposed the day after the Dr.Phill show.

You all owe the humble water filter salesman an apology.

>crash and burn

give me a break, Alex is at the top of the game and he is just going higher and higher.

This tbqh