Brexit and Trump were the best things that could happen for Europe

Finally Germany takes charge of things and builds up a capable EU military. 2 percent folks, 2 percent!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it doesn't convert migrants to jet fuel then I'm not impressed.

getting ready for round 3, Mohamed?
JewSA and our army of Tyrones will be here to stomp you once again

They'll never see the enrichment coming

Thanks for the laugh... and the idea.

>can't be troubled for 2% NATO dues
>somehow going to find the capital to embark on stealth fighter research, development and construction

And they said Muslims were useless!

yeah, too much jet fuel has been converted to migrants instead

>america is pissed of at germany about NATO because they refuse to spend the agreed 2% on defense
>so germany decides to up their spending by investing in this "EU army" horseshit.
fuck you ahmed

Shouldn't they like..fix the rifle issue first? Seems more important

What the fuck do you need a stealth fighter for?

Stealthy fighting

So they can stealthy drop rapefugees all over Europe.

To kill shitskins

Well, it's time to get the fuck out I guess

it'll be as good as the a400, kek.

>pls buy our shitplane

Are we doing this again krauts ?
Three times' a charm I guess.

>Half of it are M16 clones

the last time we invested into the millitary we got not working jets

ist der flughafen Berlin-Brandenburg eigentlich schon fertig?

Only the AR-15 and the RS556.
The HK416 looks like one but in fact works different.
And the M4 is the real deal to begin with

This time without you, I hope. We don't need an unprepared backstabbing ally again.

I really hope she won

t states (among other things) the following limitations:

Armed Forces of no more than 370,000 personnel - of whom at most 345,000 were to be in the Army and Air Force
No manufacture, possession or control of NBC weapons
Full application of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to the whole of re-united Germany
No foreign armies and/or nuclear weapons may be stationed in the area of the former GDR and Berlin

>JewSA and our army of Tyrones will be here to stomp you once again

Your Tyrones are too stupid to even attack Europe. They look on a map and then attack Europe, Virginia... after stopping at Burger King.

I hope you surrender... you won't last long... We have new shit now...

>>can't be troubled for 2% NATO dues
>>somehow going to find the capital to embark on stealth fighter research, development and construction

Actually... Germany has a huge problem to find enough soldiers to even get from 185k to 200k. So, the genius of the German command has made a plan to get to 2% GDP spending by 2025 as promised... manufacture expensive military equipment in Germany that can be sold to European countries as well. This not only creates jobs in Germany, it also increases exports and solidifies Germany's position in Europe as the most important military player. We are number 3 in weapons exports already and closing in on Russia's number 2 spot.

>Germany's position in Europe as the most important military player

>it'll be as good as the a400, kek.
The A400 is a program to subsidize Airbus. Not sure what your problem is, Boeing gets 5 times such subsidies from the US government.

We already invest a lot of money into our military but most of it gets lost due to corruption

You arn't allowed to have a military and are about to be attacked...

I..is this how the 4th reich begins?

It doesn't make it that far.

Nice Chinese knockoff of an American knockoff Hans.

>this is how low Germany has fallen

>Germany repairs its' economy by making weapons

( *~*)

Remember what a huge success the Eurofighter was? This is going to be even better. Quake in fear, Drumpftards. Soon YOU will be buying aircraft from US.

>has to have soldiers train with broomsticks because of chronically underfunded defense budget

>thinks they can build a stealth fighter

Not happening

HAHAHAHA
Everything we have that can fly is currently in Turkey

>Implying F-15/F-16/F-22/F-35 doesn't rape the Typhoon

K

What's the reason if your pilots are low test cucks who can't fly for shit?

>Soon YOU will be buying aircraft from US.
what did he mean by this?

Build your fuckin NATO army first Hanshakur

We tried, but migrants have a much lower fuel value than jews.
It's simply not efficient.

>What the fuck do you need a stealth fighter for?
NOTHING

War became irrelevant after atomic bombs

All the man wanted was for Merkel to pay the fucking 2% that's all he want we spent billions on keeping Europe from getting raped by russia again, but we encourage our alliedcountries to arm up good for the Germans the greatest industrial giant the world has ever seen. You give tanks to the Jew and rifles to the Kurds which bye the way sucked and the government wanted to get rid of and we didn't want lol HK garbage.

>German military is a mess
>Projected 2% gdp by 2025
>((((((((projected))))))))
Also, how can one nation be so cucked as to have to be told what they can and cannot have in their military.
>No NBC weapons allowed ever
>No NBC weapons allowed in Berlin (to stop you stealing them, filthy krauts)
>Not allowed more than 370,000 military personel
>Not allowed to operate outside of the United Nations Military Charter
>German Navy is fully integrated into NATO forces.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany

We love Germany more than you think and just want Germany to have peace for once. In the 40s Germany was the most hated country in the world now its the US how do u feel that we took the burden from you. It's us who keep the shitskin and Slavs from invading your shit. Because we know you'll always be the scapegoat for them so it's American who are willing to die for you.

>literal huemonkey logic

You see Junkers is worried and he think that if they take the veil of Germany it will be enough to scare the right into a stalemate it's all chess my friends. They know the Americans and the Russians see the world eye to eye now. So there shiting in there pants right now in Brussels.

source on that?

Other than that: It's about time that we engage in military research again. Not only a bit but really big time.
It's embarassing that we have to buy shitty tech from everyone and only get to order crap from EADS/Airbus which is late all the time and an organisational mess because it has to scatter its shit all over the EU.

We can just break that treaty, no questions asked. We have done it before.

Also, who cares about nukes. They are expensive and not relevant. And wy would we need chemical or biological weapons?

Also, we are miles away from 370k soldiers and the future is in drones and robot soldiers anyway.

Lastly, our navy is fully independent.

Why are Nigels ao salty?

You understand it is not just them angry at you right ?

You will be attacked if you break the treaty.

>to pay

??? Nobody pays the money to NATO. TheNATO guidelines say 2 percent should be spent on defense by 2025... not paid to NATO.

Fuck off roach.

The Eurofighter isn't bad at all really.

I wish a nigger would. I love killing Muslims. So fucking easy. I don't know what it's even like to fight against white people.

Why anyone would be angry at Germany in current yearis beyond me. We are the only country in Europe paying to defend the EU borders. Why the hell ia that bad?

exactly the same.

>germ hans are too proud to simply buy our superior plane

german enginering my ass

because of exactly what you just said.

deep post. very underrated

defending the fucking borders from who?

How are you defending your border if you let everyone in ?

Have you seriously not looked at the news in the past 17 years?

Because we pay to secure the EU border? How is thay bad again?

let me guess defending the EU borders from EU members and letting in millions upon millions of people that have declared war on you?

Your paying to line pockets you don't even have fucking borders as it stands.

Against who?

>Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
That treaty was from a completely different situation. It was written with the UdSSR still intact and it was one of the treaty partners.
We observe it only partially anyways. Our Navy may be irrelevant but it's not "fully integrated" into anything.

Just leave us alone.

The Israeli government rubs its hands together

>nukes. They are expensive
only to get the tech to get them is

the Peacekeeper ICBM had a price tag of
only $70 million and could carry 12 350Kt warheads. shame we scrapped them. just one could have ended you, Hans

We asked Greece, Italy and Bulgaria and Hungary to protect the outer borders. We signed treaties and paid money. And then in particular Greece just let 1 million and more illegals through because of fierce Greek bailout discussions.

We learned from our mistakes and have implemented measures to stop Greece and Italy from waiving illegals through and protect their borders including paying 6 bn to Turkey and now pay 800million to Libya.

Good job dancing around the issue and getting caught up in semantics. Bottom line, you don't contribute like you should.

Murricans

You are serious right ?

Stop giving money to muslims to stop muslim immigration your fucking funding them idiot.

We're about to leave this sinking boat too, half of our candidates either want to profoundly reform the EU (in a way Merkel probably wouldn't accept) or simply to leave

have fun with the poor southerners, and the retarded easterners, germoney

We pay Greece billions to protect its borders from illegals. They let in a million to pressure us in paying them 83 billion in bailout funds... which we did as a result of their pressure with illegals.

and what did those muslims you gave the money to do ?

Greece is occupied by Turkey by the way.

What is expensive is not the tech but the plutonium and the regular decommissioning and the ICBMs. The British Trident subs cost like 100bn pounds. That is a shitton of money for Brits where people cannot even pay for toothpaste.

You are just paying for your depopulation, Stop giving people money and exporting guns and instead start loading them.

Lets hope that it doesn't end up the same way as this.
>pic related

Why don't you conscript all those young, strapping young darkies that flooded into your country?

I'm sure their muscles could be put to better use than raping little boys and girls.

BS. The NATO guidelines we agreed on in 2014 say we need to slowly increase spending to about 2 percent within one decade and that is exactly what we are doing.

very cute Germany. very cute. Don't your relatives have Muslims to be raped by?

You are too broke to leave.

we'll give them Gold just so they can avoid dealing with such deluded people as yourself.

As an aviation fan I always thought the eurofighter was embarrasing. Even in vidya it's shit, but at least it flies.
Nothing compares to an F-14

Who's fault it is that we are broke ?

Yours

good job at destroying Europe 3 times in a century

>As an aviation fan
>Nothing compares to an F-14

aviation fan = watching top gun 17 times now ?

>stealth

It's just sexy. I know it's shit these days, but still.

No. RS556 and SG-556xi are both AR-clones with piston, basically same thing as HK416 that was already disqualified as too expensive for Bundeswehr, just from different manufacturers. H&K changed its offering to HK433. That is essentially same (thing with G3-like charging handle), but completely incompatible with everything as H&K proprietary designs.

>Poland developed a stealth tank before Germany developed it's own stealth vehicle

POLSKA > Niemcy

this is sexy my friend

you buy

for you, good deal ok?

Kek they're considering the M4? How will the Germans be special snowflakes? Can't say muh German engineering anymore

To be fair, England ruined Europe in WW2. All they had to do was ally with Germany instead of Russia, look at the mess thats called Europe now. Absolutely disgraceful.

You're joking right? You understand you're still being occupied by us right? I mean ffs you can't be trusted to run a lemonade stand.

how can germany into stealth plane when it can even into basic maintenance?

It doesn't get funnies the 378th time.

actually...

Tomcat
Top speed: 2,485 km/h
Length: 19 m
Introduced: 22 September 1974
Retired: 22 September 2006

Eurofighter
Top speed: 2,495 km/h
Range: 3,790 km
Weight: 11,000 kg
Length: 16 m
Wingspan: 11 m
Engine types: Eurojet EJ200, Turbofan

You should really NOT make your range public.. really bad idea...

You'd think that but he is very serious...

>What is expensive is not the tech but the plutonium

weapons grade plutonium is only $4k a gram. you need 5kg for a nuke. thats only $20 million. hell, Russia would prob give you a discount if you bought in bulk.