Why is that everytime someone tries to control India they invariably end up losing the battle and let the native...

Why is that everytime someone tries to control India they invariably end up losing the battle and let the native Pajeets take control? Also, why does the British caliphate import Pakis and not Pajeets? Us Pajeets are peace loving and not inbred. I suppose we should thank the UK for splitting us from Pakistan, as that is probably the best thing to ever happen to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9Y24ciNWs
instagram.com/iamyanetgarcia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no difference between Pakis and Pajeets.
Pakistan is an artificial construct

The yogi

>There is no difference between Pakis and Pajeets.
False. Pakis are the most inbred people in the world and are predominately mudslime. Pajeets are whiter than Turkroaches and Hindus.

> Pajeets are whiter than Turkroaches
WHAT?!

i cant stop watching your gif

>Speak same language
>Share same roots
>Have a massive Hindu-Muslim population exchange, so that non muslim Punjadbis, Sindhis etc live in India now and Keralan muslims moves to Pak

different nationalities, sure buddy

The Muslims are all immigrants or low caste subhumans. The British just segregated them for us.

They are trying to subdue the muslims by importing them and teaching them to be liberals. If that fails the natural plan b will be to create support for war against them and their religion by giving the entire world enough hands on experience of Islam to hate them.

White Aryans and other warlords like Rajputs are also immigrants from the central Asia

post more weathersluts

>Also, why does the British caliphate import Pakis and not Pajeets

It does import more Pajeets than Pakis moron.

We have millions of Pajeet

literally not a single bit of panty line

she is wearing no panties at all

is she on a lazy susan

Why are the two most common Indian names Pajeet and Baljeet

What's with the "eet" sound and Indians?

Oh and why doesn't the US import her? Why does the US only get mezitos and only the castizos are left behind? At this rate Mexico will be whiter than the US.

When will you remove Paki?

i saw a documentary a while ago and it said that when the british gave india back, the indian leaders decided to split India and create pakistan, then said "all muslims go to pakistan, all hindu go to india"

then shit got fucked

as you both crossed sides you rape each others children and women so you all decided "well the best thing to do is to set fire to our kids and our wives so they dont get raped"

is this true?

Pakistan is Afghanistan tier. India is a rising superpower. This is proof that Islam ruins everything it touches.

I'd let her her poo on my streets. If you know what I mean.

Nope, it was just mudslimes wanting a separate nation because they thought they can't live peacefully with Hindus and yet half of those fuckers remained in India even after the partition

>Speak same language

Never knew this, I always thought they spoke different languages.. You think I'd know having lived most of my life in a big English City

You reckon her tamale is moist soft and warm like a fresh Guadalajara tortilla?

India speaks dozens of languages.

If India is a rising superpower why don't they start building toilets?

Having same language and same accent is the reason why most of those fucks pretend to be Indians unless they are arrested and their documents are checked.

India, like China is a civilsation state made up of many ethnic groups, rather than a nation state made up of a single (Denmark/Poland) or small cluster of closely related groups (UK/Spain).

Indian nationalism is civic nationalism and is essentially religious in origin. A street shitter from north west India is closer ethnically to a Paki than he is to a Keralan. Additionally there are ethnic groups which cross the borders, Bengalis for instance who are split between India and Bangladesh along religious (but not genetic or cultural) lines.

She's Mexican.

I bet you mean that literally, leaf!

India is like Europe.

Can confirm.
1/4 paki here(Upper castes though)
Have a very paki name
I say Its from India when a policeman asks.

She's Latina, not Indian lol.

Except 99.99999% populated by complete degenerates and subhumans.

What's her name?

Yep, that's what the Mexican government has planned. They're literally flushing their toilets into the US.

They don't want their lazy subhuman underclass, so they're sending them all north. The useful idiot SJWs have been duped into thinking it's for 'human rights' and the Democrats want the free votes no matter who they're coming from.

This is a Mexican, you idiots

Learn to poo in loo. Then we can talk.

Your fucking gif is making me gay you dirty shitskin.

is Pakistan as a big of a shithole as India?

So you're saying... superpower by 2020?

that's not a poo kek.

I see. Over here the Indians and Pakistanis are distinguishable for several reasons.
1) Indians speak English with English accents, older ones have the rising inflection that gave birth to the stereotype of happy but stupid Gunga Din.
2) Pakistanis speak a more urbanized version of English, popular since Eastenders screened in 1985 and the usuall degenerate societal influences like English grime rap. Basically they try to "sound" black. Older Pakistanis have heavy and difficult to decipher speech
3) Physically the differences are obvious. A lot of Pakistani girls are attractive. So are Indians but mainly when they are of mixed race heritage.
Blokes from both sides are usually horrific looking
Pic related. Don't see enough anglicised girls of either race for my liking. Been a big problem since september 11th 2201 imo.. or maybe im just confused by recent immigrants

>rising power
>no indoor plumbing
user, please

>IT'S THE SMELL

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9Y24ciNWs

Yanet Garcia

instagram.com/iamyanetgarcia/

Because they don't have dikśa

In order to invade and take over India, you have to be able to stand being in India.

Completely unnecessary comment. People either downloaded the gif and were happy whatever her heritage or, looked her up on reverse image search

I used to like Indians until I fell for a pop up virus scam. I have no excuse and paid them $200 to "have virus removed". I hate myself with all my heart for what an idiot I was, but I'm still soured on India though.
(From a non anecdotal, non biased perspective though, poo in loos are usually really nice people. Indian food is top notch.)

Upper caste Indians are cuties and gorgeous with fair skin but they either need good genetics or a whip to make them work out so they won't turn into Jabba the hutt after pregnancy

you mean taco your burrito

There is a difference. Pakis are usually much more intelligent than Indians.

>Sweden choosing Pookistanis
You really want to fuck every kind of mudslime out there don't you?

There are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Indians tend to be more educated. I mean the ones you find abroad.

>work out so they won't turn into Jabba the hutt after pregnancy

Same problem over here, can't speak for America but seems a fair few girls pile the weight on when becoming mums.
I don't get it. Women under 30 have plenty of elasticity to trim and tone. Perhaps they stop giving a shit if their boyfriends/husbands turn into lazy fat bastards when they become fathers and vice versa and it becomes a vicious circle?
Plus, fast food, sugar and HFCS

>everytime someone tries to control India they invariably end up losing the battle and let the native Pajeets take control

What ar eyou talking about Pajeet? You were controlled by the Brits for hundreds of years.

I'd say they are. Pakistanis are not stupid but too many seem to be islamized which...shall we say... doesn't exactly promote bettering oneself with modern education, certainly not the women. Their options are: Get married off to 1st cousin, wear burka, pump out a few Mohammed Jr's

Americans are worst mate. Worse. They are either fit or they are the literal land whales who are annoying and mean as fuck.

I don't know about UK women but Indian women even after being fat aren't American tier bitchy and neither they seek "I am fat but I am sexy, accept me for who I am" kind of approval from society.

They just don't care and love their family a lot. They only get bitchy and violent as a T-90 tank for the sake of their family.

Wrong. She's Yaneet Ganesha

Which Indian ethnic group is the whiter and more aesthetically pleasing?

>indians could even get the fat bitches white and black dudes ignore

hahahhahahahahahhahahhaha

You realize India is where spirituality originated from? It's a very holy land. Though they poo in loos, they are very attuned.

>white and black dudes ignore
>black dudes ignore
>black dudes
Hi cuck, how are you?

>"I am fat but I am sexy, accept me for who I am"
Been there. You tell them, they're not fat point out their good points ( in my case gf had great legs, looks etc)
Was naive and got tricked by baited questions, you end up being that guy who doesn't love your gf for who she is even though she's had your baby ... you tell them you love them no mattter what but you support whatever they want to do
>Oh, so you DO think I'm fat?! Bastard!
>she diets and works out
You look great love!
>I'm doing this for ME!
Women are mental.