Brit/pol/ - Brexit cancelled edition

>Tens of thousands take to streets to demand Brexit be reversed
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/unite-for-europe-brexit-march-london-edinburgh-tens-of-thousands-against-european-union-eu-latest-a7649686.html

>Douglas Carswell Quits UKIP
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/25/douglas-carswell-quits-ukip/

>Fury over NUS president's statement on Westminster terror attack that fails to mention murdered hero cop and instead focuses on Muslims 'who will be especially fearful of racism'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348586/Anger-NUS-statement-Westminster-terror.html

>Thousands of Berliners, Brits march in anti-Brexit protest in Berlin
thelocal.de/20170325/thousands-of-berliners-brits-march-in-anti-brexit-protest

>Anti-Brexit protesters REFUSE to cancel march despite being warned it will 'burden' overstretched police in London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348466/Row-anti-Brexit-marchers-REFUSE-call-London-demo.html

>Khalid Masood: from Kent schoolboy to Westminster attacker
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/25/khalid-masood-profile-from-popular-teenager-to-isis-inspired-terrorist

>Westminster attack: Timeline of terror in London
news.sky.com/story/westminster-attack-timeline-of-terror-in-london-10810954

>March for Europe drum circle in London
youtube.com/watch?v=442ApU872jk

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/IndependenceLive/OpposeNazisEdin/videos/152590724
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
youtube.com/watch?v=uuN7kOW7iwo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ML1WbuQ4qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>isolationalist, nationalist, authotarian, anti-internationalism tories
>t. farron

>an ACTUAL drum circle

>scottish independence is now bad

fucking lol the cognitive dissidence

What did they mean by this?

save are nhs

me on the bottom

kek wtf

Big Soup.

this is what i want to do when i'm a coffin dodger

Thispic spused to be funny because the erderly are "shitposting" but I don't get it, can I get a quick rundown?

"The election didn't go my way
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CHANGE IT
I ALWAY GET WHAT I WANT!!"

-leftists 2017

It's post-postironic anti-art, you wouldn't get it.

Wtf kind of democracy is that? Brexit will be canceled constantly and revoted until the staying side wins? Fucking bongos

they're re-enacting the two most famous vietnam war photos you newfag

Stop voting for white interests.

>not a single MP in parliament
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

not sure I understand this picture, for one thing there's no way Scotland is leaving, for another, why does Farage have the EU stars round his head?

It's being triggered in 4 days

Brexit isn't cancelled, it is just OP shitposting.

class photography tbf tho

Brexit isn't cancelled, it's just a meme. Lefties can cry all they want but the Tories are too smart to lose their votes by fucking over brexiters.

They're just lonely people that are drawn to crowds. They live a solitary life with their cats. Any escape from this friendless existence is a welcome distraction. We have them here too. Just ignore them, they eventually disperse and saunter back to their one room apartments until the next happening.

livestream.com/IndependenceLive/OpposeNazisEdin/videos/152590724

Did anything come from this? Did we see the "nazis" that were being protested?

Wow I wonder who is marching today?

Could there be a weaker comparisson than between Farage and Hitler?

our plan is to in out shake it all about until there's no EU to actually leave or join.

>not an MP
>more influential than the Prime Minister
>overturn 40 years of dogma

Wales is my favourite desu, there's barely any appetite for them to leave. These people live in a fantasy land.

i agree, but no need to get all art crit. on some silly sponges painting.

When runaway May met President Trump she took the NHS with her.

So the yanks can have pickings at the NHS

Only "tens of thousands" out of the million or so that voted to remain actually bothering to march? Bet they didn't even vote

There's so many women, giving them the right to vote was a mistake.

>one man armed with a stale pint of ale and packet of fags changed the course of britain forever

What is immigration going to be like post-Brexit?

So do you think they'll be any more happenings before Article 50 is triggered?

who is YKTD?

Are we in Kali Yuga?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

>european and proud

When will people realise that the EU does not represent the interests of Europe?

>"Hey user, are you coming to march for Europe with me?"

Probably going to made quite a lot easier for Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders

Finaly, it took so long that I was afraid your goverment will pussy out

>not being a true Brit

yeah being an MP is just a job. there is (a lot) more to politics than doing that job.

farage has been pretty successful by any measure, and i say that as someone who does not like the bugger very much.

That would be great

>click on link

>Screaming female muslim singing UNGO BONGO song shouting about nazis and welcoming refugees

the absolute state.

>he thinks sharia may wont keep the vast amount of EU treaties and laws in place post """"brexit"""

Serious question brit/pol/: what would it take to change your mind about Brexit and want to remain in the EU?

Everything's on the table, from fucking mass deportations to changing how the EU works or whatever else... except for maybe completely dismantling the EU entirely, just because that renders the entire thought experiment redundant.

Where does the bottom text come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=uuN7kOW7iwo

hope it goes both ways. plz meme your congressman or what have you for free bantz travel with the anglospere.

doubt

If the EU was freet trade and mutual defence only, with no interference in a sovereign states policies that would be fine.

>tfw peter hitchens installs rape culture into your country without administrator permission

There's no need for the EU, all they should have done is eliminate trade barriers and perhaps loosen up immigration rules

having a parliament, commission, court etc. is just a giant waste of money

thats for you

Eventually the right to vote will be given only to male heads of household with jobs and tax receipts.

Bowden of course.

Keep single market, get rid of everything else.

Who's the "Tyranny" -- The Russians?

So what it was meant for then before the Jews got it

Just turn it back into the EEC, you know, the thing people actually agreed to be part of. The "EU" was doomed to fail from day one.

The EEC was always doomed to turn into the EU.

The electorate.

>12 year old boy says hard Brexit is a bad idea, "don't take my future away"

youtube.com/watch?v=5ML1WbuQ4qo

An actual fortress Europe trade policy, while allowing national governments to nationalize, interfere and what have you in their own economies.
Abolish the Euro, move the ECB towards being some kind of stabilization fund for European economies.
European Treaty Organisation to replace US-Dominated NATO
Some kind of Byzantine structure to make non-EU immigration nightmarish.
Tony Blair jailed for war crimes.

Somehow do all of this while preserving national independence, ideally by making me king.

>libertarianism aside
Bowden confirmed libertard

>le it was just a market meme

He'll change his views as he matures

why don't children run the country tbqh

Who else wish they had a missus to slip the roger to tonight?

u 8 the b8 m8

Worse. More nonwhite immigration for our new (((GLOBAL))) Britain

yellow fever

>There's no need for the EU

Yeah but for the sake of discussion suppose there is.

>all they should have done is eliminate trade barriers

Free trade zones generally require some common rules and thus some sort of common authority to either make or at least implement those rules. Otherwise everyone can unilaterally change the rules and once that happens, you don't have much of a free trade zone anymore.

See above paragraph.

>Keep single market

Didn't think I'd see that one on Sup Forums. Even with free movement of goods, services, labour and capital?

It was the stated objective of the Treaty of Rome to create something like the EU and every current Member State knowingly signed up to what we're all in now.

People are entitled to change their minds, but not retrospectively change what their intentions were generations ago.

>An actual fortress Europe trade policy, while allowing national governments to nationalize, interfere and what have you in their own economies.

Does that include where nationalisations screw with the private businesses and/or state enterprises of other EU members?

>Tony Blair jailed for war crimes.

Lads that's on you! Don't put this on us. You elected him.

Mines on her period

kind of smashes the myth that FPTP is bad for small parties, doesn't it?

if enough people vote for a small party, over several elections (as they did with UKIP, or the Referendum party), their policies will be absorbed by one or both main parties.

we don't need a UKIP government to enact UKIP policies, in the same way if the Green's voteshare doubled to 2.5M in 2020, we'll start seeing Green shit from LibCon.

"Periods stop nothin' but a sentence."

A libertarian he was most certainly not.

March for Europe you say? Is that like when Europeans band together to drive out the Muslims? Count me in!

Has your fake country's ruling party ever not been in power under your fake democracy's terrible voting system?

I'll slip you the roger in a minute if you don't pipe down

Lads

This march has really changed my mind

Fuck Brexit and white people

bit gay lad

LITERALLY this

who was that bloke in the audience on question time? john brook?

J's on my feet
J's on my feet
J's on my feet

>Does that include where nationalisations screw with the private businesses and/or state enterprises of other EU members?
Yes-and-No depending on specific circumstances.
(I mean, I'd consider it legitimate to fuck EDF by renationalising British power stations for example. But at the same time obviously you don't let the whole thing break down into WW3 because France tried to nationalize Deutsche Bahn.)

>Don't put this on us. You elected him.
Yeah but we all need to co-operate and tell him he's going to be made European president. Plus we've got to trial him at the Hague.

>MUH BLISTERING SPEECH

Also, this proves what I was saying in the other thread was correct. This Grade A Libcuck believes the EU "protects us from tyranny", what he actually means is it protects us from "the evil tories".

Perhaps he thinks the Germans invaded us during WW2 and we had to fight to liberate ourselves from Hitler's tyranny too, like his EU MEP mates. Lmao Nick.

The easiest way is to get a converted replica.

I know people who had guns whereby the firing pin had been filed off so it was technically legal, all it needed would be a new firing pin installed or a new hammer fitted.

Shit my grandad had a tank shell in his garage and I knew a guy with a machine to make bullets. It's all out there and fairly easy to get, the gun ban in this country was a total failure.

At this point it looks very much like we are leaving the EU. I think the big question is what would it take to get the UK to rejoin the EU years, maybe decades, from now? That is, if there's anything left of the EU to join later on.

God, I hope so.
I know you all hate MUH HERITAGE Americans, but I really wouldn't mind moving back to the home of my ancestors.

same, how can we ever recover?