Was he /ourguy/

was he /ourguy/

He was a Wop sandnigger like every other southern Euro.

no, this is our guy

>Sulla
He might be my favorite historical figure. His story is just fucking bizarre. Did ANYONE in history did something like that?

thats a good point because Sulla wanted to Make Rome Great Again but ultimately he failed and hastened the death of the republic

Caesar at least ensured further centuries of stability and growth

He looks Germanic tbqh Hitler was probably right

i dont think you could make a movie out of Sullas life because noone would believe it actually happened kek

this was /ourguy/

Well that depends, OP. He was an oppurtunistic and powerful roman highborn. He had several legions under his command and used them to conquer Gaul, among other places. His conquest in Gaul was mostly about Caesar getting richer in order to pay off his huge debt. Of course back at home in Rome, he was a glorious liberator and protector of muh freedoms. Just an imperialistic self-serving tyrant that had the love of the people.

Sulla went insane with power, in fact his takeover almost allowed Caesar to do the same thing but be "nicer" about it in that he didn't have lists put up publicly and bounties for traitors and political opponents. Pompeii should never have been killed in Egypt.

>criticise Sulla for hastening the death of the republic
>praise Caesar for literally killing the republic

podesta?

>Sulla went insane with power
This is why he dropped it and went back home to his wife and lover?

Sulla just quit and handed shit back

Caesar was a smart guy and realised those times are over and remade Rome ensuring centuries of success he was a realist. Not even mentioning that thing where he was one of the most successful and powerful human beings in history, that nigga was everywhere and did literally everything.

Trump ain't shit next to that guy

No, this is /ourguy/. He banned faggottory.

created a multiethnic empire that lasted for 200 years before it needed reform

yep /ourguy/

>Sulla
>into traps
probably closer to /ourguy/ than not

>Pompeii
kek who is Pompey?

Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus i assume?

No, he was just another nigger

Obviously. Pompeii is a city