>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~!

I rarely venture out of Sup Forums, but I did recently and see a lot of people bitching about us? Why? Why are we so popular on other boards?

NEW THREAD

300 POST TO BURN, MY SLAVES

REMEMBER THE NARRATIVE-MUH FREEDOM CAUCKUS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo&feature=youtu.be

I cried. A little.

Now let's talk about money in the death spiral. This year, several thousand American families will suffer the Price is Right effect. Next year, it will be tens of thousands. You will be witnesses.

The Price Is Right effect happens when a family, anywhere between "not destitute" and "not rich," so lower working to upper middle class, includes a family member of ownership status over the family's assets who becomes terminally ill. Cancer, COPD, stroke complications, surgery complications, whatever.

The family member will cling to life. Probably for a (completely predictable) period of between 2 and 10 weeks. Doctors know these intervals very well, with high degrees of confidence and accuracy. The family will either hear outright, or intuit, that it's over for gramma. Or grampa. Or mom, whomever. The doctor will, by ethical duty and economic self-interest (notice), describe the course of last-resort treatment available to the soon-to-be-deceased, and the family will agree to every last bit of it, plus demand that anything above and beyond that also be done.

So the patient will be made complicit in bankrupting the family and all of its assets in exchange for watching six more weeks of The Price Is Right on their ever-dimming hospital room TV, and end up dying anyway.

Since demographics tell us there are more white-hairs alive now in the US than ever, we can add the Price Is Right effect to the forces powering the death spiral. It is inevitable.

Top fucking kek

people assume the general right wing culture that appears on other boards is a direct raid from us instead of a more general changing tide.

That's the biggest problem of them all. Give someone gibs, and you'll never be able to take them back. Democrat play book in a nutshell and why Republicans are at a distinct disadvantage.

LOL

Aren't you guys embarrassed yet?

Lefties are getting increasingly unhinged, and there's millons of dollars worth of shills out there.

You must be new here, every board has always hated us because they're jealous of our memes

I bet it's pissing them off

Space travel technology would be a big blow to all the NWO Shitheads

>popular
Infamous is what you're looking for. Outside of Sup Forums and a few other boards, this site is not right wing. I only go onto /o/ and Sup Forums but even their it's atleast 25% anti-Trump.

I've been busy, missed the fall our from the bill getting pulled. Have any Democrats been smart enough too admit they got played yesterday or has it all been gloating?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>If that is the way it ends up, how does that tie us to a single payer or individual mandate system?

If you force insurance companies to take people with pre-existing conditions, then there is no reason to buy insurance at that point. Why would I ever buy insurance if I can't just buy it the moment I get sick or injured without any negative consequences? So in order to solve this problem, the individual mandate was introduced to encourage people to actually buy insurance ahead of time.rather than just waiting until they actually need it. Trump said that the replacement plan would cover people with pre-existing conditions.

NEWLY UPDATED:
>[X]Defeated Hillary easily
>[X]Laughed at delusional recount attempts
>[X]Laughed at delusional electoral coup attempts
>[X]Trump inaugurated as expected
>[X]Sharp increase in transgender suicide rate
>[X]Laughed at delusional children in pink hats
>[X]Laughed as said delusion children were arrested and sentenced to felony rioting, ruining their entire lives in their mid 20's over nothing
>[X]Revealed Sessions had no ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions confirmation
>[X]Forced DeVos confirmation
>[X]Cucked Obamacare
>[X]Baited NYT into publishing lies about President Trump without proof
>[X]Secured wall funding
>[X]Democrats caught lying about Russian collusion
>[X]Wiretapping claims proven true
>[X]HWNDU divided
--->YOU ARE HERE[ ]Paul Ryan's career ended
>[ ]Gorsuch Confirmed
>[ ]Implement tax cuts for the middle class
>[ ]SCOTUS rules in favor of Muslim ban
>[ ]Wide ranging investigation into DNC/Soros collusion
>[ ]Wall built
>[ ]Full tax returns released, are totally clean
>[ ]First manned mission to Mars
>[ ]Bipartisan support for the reelection of President Trump
>[ ]President Trump serves 8+ years without being impeached
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]Leftists are socially ostracized and humiliated for their delusional and childish beliefs
>[ ]President Donald Trump leads the nation into a new age of wealth and prosperity
>[ ]President Donald J. Trump immortalized on Mt. Rushmore

We live in their heads, rent free

nice try shill

It's not about space travel itself. It's about pride, which is a direct hit.

Remember whos flag is on the moon. Imagine if we did that again.

CANCER

>Remember whos flag is on the moon

The French :^)

This is a real tweet, you feeling it yet Britbongs? That diversity sure is great huh? ;)

>Following

Guys, what if the GOP has a wide range of right leaning political ideologies in it, and sometimes they clash? what if Paul Ryan or the Freedom Caucus isn't actually our enemies, but will because of ideological differences they will oppose us and Trump on different subjects?

Also, Ryan is not a leader

>don't worry goys, if we give up on repeal, a promise we've made for 7 years, Democrats will take all the blame and we will be richly rewarded by the voters for using our total control of the government to do nothing

You people are retarded. There were nothing but bad options but this is probably the stupidest.

*sips tea*

oh yeah, that, too

leftists are loosing their shit, that's why they are wasting their time "raiding" us, when we shit on each other harder when we're bored

>assuming the nationalities of the victims
Wew

Gloating, any idea of how long they'll be here?

Well sure, but that just means it's ripe for the taking.

He should never have promised that or mentioned it. Ah well, such is the life of serfs.

Praise.

Can he do it?

>Nobody talking about Trump's latest tweet

Wtf will be on judge tonight????

>Counties

Yes, because the shitty Demorat neighbourhoods leech off the wealthy counties.

You are a shill for the Freedom Cuckus.

Rand Paul's "Plan" is to completely repeal Obamacare, which everyone knows will never, ever pass. Trump gave the Freedom Cuckus major concessions to appease them, and they still said no. Trump has learned his lesson. Don't even bother with the Freedom Cuckus.

im suppose to be here all weekend then i gotta go back to thedonald for all next week

>Muh freedom cauckus

these shills clogging up my board

The poorest county in America is 95% white and has lower crime rate than average.

Every city with a high black population is a deathzone.

*sips watermelon flavored koolaid*

Uhhh... guys?

That's right, slave, you WILL respond when spoken to

Good boy

It's true and it means if HFC and Senate don't compromise we'll get a Democrat "fix" bill with a few Republicans.

I only ever go on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, so I don't see much on other threads. I went to Sup Forums and seeing bitching about Trump being controlled by Russia. Damn leftists, man.

>97% of 100 counties
>Not just putting 97 out of 100 counties
Also which states/counties are we talking here? Cause I bet a majority of them are occupied by illegal spics

>Vote for this shitty bill, and rely on the government to make it better later!
Nah. And there's NOTHING stopping congress from working on it as well as Tax Reform

looks like a real scientific chart you got there

I got a kick out of this, thanks.

>I love America
It's been so long since I've heard a president say that

>using the Executive Office to advertise for Fox

IMPEACHMENT SOON DRUMPKINS

the whole universe is a song, so am i and so are you, love

Given our percentage of the population, it isn't surprising. It's much more likely for a white individual to commit a crime than any other race, but there's a disproportion of other races and crimes.

They'll just pretend it never happened. That's the communist playbook:

1. Declare victory.
2. Get BTFO.
3. Pretend that it didn't happen.

>word thinker tell for CG

Paul Ryan is Starscream in human form. He's friendly until he thinks he can get one over you, then backstabs you the first chance he gets. Should he fail, he'll come groveling back begging for mercy and forgiveness.

The Freedom Caucus are just misguided idealists.

>Repeal fails in first 65 days of a 4 year term
>DRUMF IS FINISHED

How much do the Koch Brothers pay you to shitpost about the Freedom Cuckus?

Reminder that the freedom caucus is the next shill narrative

Automatically filter, make them work for their 5 cents

I know. I grew up under Obama. I've never known anything different.

hm

>The doctor will, by ethical duty and economic self-interest (notice), describe the course of last-resort treatment available to the soon-to-be-deceased, and the family will agree to every last bit of it, plus demand that anything above and beyond that also be done.
>So the patient will be made complicit in bankrupting the family and all of its assets in exchange for watching six more weeks of The Price Is Right on their ever-dimming hospital room TV, and end up dying anyway.

wewlad nothing is funnier than someone trying to objectively explain a practice then fuck it all up by inserting their boogeyman views.

I'm not american but this video made me one.

You will love this

>You people are retarded. There were nothing but bad options but this is probably the stupidest.
Are you trying to imply that if you don't get a full repeal and replacement of Obamacare in 2 months that it won't happen? He has 2 years before midterms, which are low risk to republicans, and 4 years before reelection to get a repeal in. To put in a bad bill, which Ryancare was, and potentially be branded by it for the rest of your political career is far dumber than postponing healthcare reform until people are willing to compromise.

It seems ominous... like either Trump himself is doing an interview, or a whistleblower, or Janine is doing a breakdown on the whole fake russia server shit the DNC did

I think you want my "Freedom Caucus", if you know what I mean

You will have to beg for it

Do Pence now

What magic compromise will they make? Maybe if Trump starts negotiations with Democrats they'll get on board but if nothing happens we'll get all the blame.

underage b&

The Freedom Caucus is doing what's best by their lights, and I still think they did the right thing by blocking a shit bill that would never have been completed (Democrats would never have passed phase 3 because by not passing it they could guarantee Trump's defeat)

It's Rubio!

Leftists literally cannot stand the fact that people who disagree with them are not shipped off to camps and gassed

>defending trump is now a shill narrative

You people have turned retarded

>HOW COME REPUBLICANS DIDN'T VOTE FOR SHITTY RYANCARE THIS IS SO BULLSHIT IT'S NOT FAIR *WE* WANTED IT, RIGHT GO-I MEAN GUYS!?

RyanCare was terrible and I am glad it's dead in the water. Trump supported it because he had to, but he is also smart enough to realize it was never going to work. Now he is gonna rake Ryan over the coals and completely fuck him over for this. Expect Ryan to be gone within a month, or to have his political capital evaporate and watch as he can no longer stand in Trump's way.

Good. Fuck Ryan. Fuck RyanCare. I am glad Randlet stood in the way of this garbage bill. People should be voting yes or no on bills based on quality, not because "I'M A MEMBER OF THIS PARTY I HAVE TO VOTE YES ON EVERYTHING THEY DO AND NO ON EVERYTHING THE ENEMY DOES"

>One attempt to change a law happens in less than 100 days
>IT'S OVER OBAMACARE FOREVER

>Oh wow nice hes doing space shit
>while hes actively ruining the lives of the poor by trying to take away healthcare
>ruining the poors lives by taking away MoW
>ruining the earth by not taking steps to end global warming
fuck you, seriously fuck you.

Don't do that, you might get clamped.

He's not finished but the House R's might be.

we get to decide real cases, or so I hear

It's going to be great

>personal attack surrender tell for CG

i like the production value
but fuck astrologists. they are the meme of nasa. we need to get astroNAUTS into space

Trump gave concessions? It was Paul Ryan's bill. Paul Ryan tried to give concessions. Unfortunately, he couldn't give the concession of making a not shit bill.

You also did not address my second point.

>Also, you seem intent on us hating the Freedom Caucus and not Paul Ryan, who has actually repeatedly stabbed Trump in the back. He flip flops like crazy, said he wouldn't support Trump in October, only to come slithering back once Trump won, and then tried to push this horrible bill through. He has been a much bigger and more consistent danger to Trump than Rand Paul and the Freedom Caucus have ever been.
>Why, then, should the bulk of our ire not be directed at Paul Ryan and instead at the Freedom Caucus?

Answer the question

The best way to reform taxes would be to introduce "Ready Return" nation-wide for federal tax returns. Unfortunately, it won't happen because Congress is in bed with Intuit & Turbo Tax who have a huge incentive to keep taxes complicated.

>Prime Minister Justine Trudeau
>Asks other people if theyre embarrassed yet

The Bush years were pretty neat. It was like an 8 year coke binge. You feel invincible but when it ended you felt like shit and realize you wasted a shit ton of money

It's just poland, he's completely lost his mind after the joeposter drove him over the edge.

Is neogaf back?

Waiting is fine, pretending we can sit on our hands for 2 years and Democrats will get blamed is dumb.

I keep forgetting he's a tranny.

Anonymous (ID: vgHMErp8) 03/25/17(Sat)12:22:05 No.118246808 ▶

(You)
>personal attack surrender tell for CG

What did he mean by this?

How will republicans get all the blame for a bill written, passed, and signed by soley democrats? Are democrats going to run on repealing obamacare?

Its a little scary that we have people defending Ryan who is known Neocon, and not just some for easy support but actually believes in that garbage.

I can't wait for that Gorsuch vote, will destroy dems if they decide to go against it.

>He's not finished but the House R's might be.
Because nothing can change in two years? That seems like a pretty flimsy statement unless you're a clairvoyant. Will my waifu become real user?

Absolutely this. The people hating on the Freedom Caucus for blocking this shit are either children or shills. "It must be good because my party proposed it so I'll vote for it without reading it" is how we've gotten in this mess to begin with.

>It was Paul Ryan's bill.

And Trump supported the bill and even made changes to it in order to help it pass.

0.2GBP have been deposited in your account.

Seriously, what were these phases Trump was talking about?
If they were going to turn that turd sandwich of a bill into something edible, why not put them in the bill in the first place?