In light of the recent JonTron incident

In light of the recent JonTron incident

Can we make Yooka-Laylee hate symbol?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/yooka-laylee-keep-jontron-s-voice
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1354840&page=100000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't want RACIST politics in our DIVERSE game, everyone needs to be 100% comfortable with playing them. EXCEPT FOR RACISTS.

Except for the people that backed it.*

We also don't want any Iranian telling us whites how the blacks we exclude from our company are bad!

Most of them are extreme left-wing too, hope game flops miserably

>diversity includes diversity of opinions

Stop splitting efforts.
change.org/p/yooka-laylee-keep-jontron-s-voice

didn't realize this existed

its green already

>not liking Banjo Kazooie
>Not wanting to play a modern Banjo Kazooie
>actually liking/supporting beta male jontron

you guys are weak

Pepe Yooka-Laylee's inbound

It's fascinating how retarded Sup Forums has been about this whole thing. Conversation is one thing but most threads end up with the majority of people in it saying "I still support the game and JonTron deserves to be punished for being a racist, anyone who disagrees is a Sup Forums shitposter".

I honestly think they're more SJW than fucking Sup Forums at this point.

Do I have to put my address? I'm concerned.

>We don't want racists to be part of the game developement
>ok fuck you I want refunds
>no refunds for nazis goyim

>standing with my values
OY VEY DATS BAD THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN (it won't be though) SOMETHING IS INSTEAD

The rest of Sup Forums has fallen.

Seriously. The next generations are even more fucked in the head than we are. I would be willing to bet our average age is much older than every board here

If you own that other petition, maybe there's a way to redirect whoever signed it to the other one, or warn them via e-mail. Check it up.

Long-time fan here, bought BK on the launch date in fucking Brazil, where the minimum monthly wage was lower than the price of a single N64 cartridge.

I will pirate and enjoy the game regardless, may it inspire other platformers to come back, and may it serve as an example of GOOD games suffering from pushing agendas. This is not Mess Defect where you can blame the flop on the game being shit.

Isn't Gen Z supposed to be ultra conservative or something

>pirate it
this

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1354840&page=100000

Just lol
Neogaf, the cuckold safe space

Well, the rest of the major boards, anyway. I can't imagine boards like /ck/ or /fit/ have fallen since they're small enough to not attract the roaches of the left.

Yeah but we're not there yet man.

Most of modern Sup Forums posters are moderately pilled.

which ones the blue haired faggot?

Not entirely true. Many of us are just reticent in demonstrating our opinions because mods tend to ban for offtopic and whatnot.

I think YouTube would be a better sample in this case.

None. Blue-haired fag was just a Steam forum mod.

Ultra conservative compared to who? What does each individual gen Zed kid believe? I have seen some reports but how do we know that it won't change? Is it just angsty teens rebelling against a failed education system or do they have well formed opinions?

I can see that. A lot of people seem to be coming out of the wood work.

Already donated 15 dollars to get name in credits and to get the game when it comes out. That was a year and half ago now. Thank god Sup Forums reminded me of it because now I'm just as exicited as I was then.

True that. If you want to get a ban within 20 seconds in /jp/, just post some Touhou with a MAGA hat.

I also got several shocked (You)s after calling some retard "nigger" over Sup Forums.

We need one giant reset button

>m-muh hate symbols

Not politics.

>It's fascinating how retarded Sup Forums has been about this whole thing

Sup Forums was lost when the Emperor Cuck himself banned GG from the board to let all of the people GG was against flood in and take over. Once you remove the native population the foreigners can turn it into their land.

Well the biggest liberal borad are Sup Forums at this point but if anyone wants to expand the list be my guest

Remember kids, community mangers are only part of the dev team when they are a women to boost those numbers from 0.

Pepka-Feelee incoming?

>I also got several shocked (You)s after calling some retard "nigger" over Sup Forums.

Wow, and here I thought anime posters were supposed to be based?

>and here I thought anime posters were supposed to be based?
Not a quesiton.

You'd be surprised how many anti-Trump posts get posted over there. I think half of them just don't want politics in video games anymore, and the other half are blind supporters. Just go to a Breathe of the Wild thread and say something negative about it, then see how quickly someone belittles you for criticizing it. So many blind followers.

sci
lit
lgbt
cgl
co
mu
b

Definitely Sup Forums. The entire music 'scene' is beyond cucked. Pitchfork just released an article interpreting each of OK Computer's tracks as predictions about the tyranny of Trump.

Thread VERY related on Sup Forums being cucked

>I think half of them just don't want politics in video games anymore
And I agree, which is partly the entire fucking point of the Yooka-Laylee debacle. A dev made a decision based on politics and made a huge deal about it, which is fucking disgraceful and it sickens me to think how many anons on Sup Forums don't understand that.

Can confirm.

Remember when talking like niggas in da hood was an ironic joke on the Internet?
Now they are all over, along with wiggers, because they felt welcome.

And you guys keep doing it with the whole famalam stuff.